7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2.5 ) at New Orleans ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 194
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9.5 ) at San Antonio ( -9.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( -7.5 ) at Dallas ( 7.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@NoLimits0 said...

I sense a hint of sarcasm here since he was bragging about his job earlier.

However if you aren’t being sarcastic I work in trading and I can tell you DFS is so much harder than trading. It takes real skill to be good at DFS unlike trading so this assistant bank manager stuff I don’t think is related.

I’m taking a break from DFS. I would never do that in trading even if I traded on my own.

Oh right on que.. you guys still talking crap i guess i see.. not sure you are No limits.. but JMAC126 obviously… but yea i cashed tonight.. .. and at jmac… yea i was 3 months from finishing my trainging to be a License Loan Officer LLO .. Mortgage professional .. before my injury … so yea.. lol glad i come to the thread hours later with you guys basically talking the same crap… so whatever.. best of luck to jmac, mickey…frugal… all good lol

• priceisrite

Can anyone tell me the cash line in the Yahoo $1 4K GTD tonight?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

That sucks. Frugal is a key source of information. I’m even older than him for what it’s worth :)

Well he made a rude comment about my age.. and then the thread hopped on me for going off on him.. then he privately sends messages like he did, and never really says another word on the thread… have JMAC making sarcastic remarks hours later again after the fact? I fell asleep … like, its whatever but there rude… frugals rude for his comments on here today… and he’s even ruder for the message thats in my inbox… i get messages all day from guys asking questions or wanting help and i would love nothing more to share my thoughts … but because …? my career or my take.. or what ever the reason people here want to ‘diss’ or make fun … bullying is outdated.. just saying … I wasn’t going to even continue this but when i come to the thread and at the top JMAC is being quoted still going on about me..??? forget it might as well come out with the rest of it. … but here’s to a better DFS night for wednesday .. and if everyone thinks i’m such a laugher .. but the DFSers who don’t post but read here are messaging me for advice, and to not stop with my takes, or my blogs then i’m going to keep giving them… if the regulars here dont agree thats perfectly fine, no biggie

• tmarohl

@priceisrite said...

Can anyone tell me the cash line in the Yahoo $1 4K GTD tonight?

Frugal probably could :)

• tmarohl

@KATburger said...

Well he made a rude comment about my age.. and then the thread hopped on me for going off on him.. then he privately sends messages like he did, and never really says another word on the thread… have JMAC making sarcastic remarks hours later again after the fact? I fell asleep … like, its whatever but there rude… frugals rude for his comments on here today… and he’s even ruder for the message thats in my inbox… i get messages all day from guys asking questions or wanting help and i would love nothing more to share my thoughts … but because …? my career or my take.. or what ever the reason people here want to ‘diss’ or make fun … bullying is outdated.. just saying … I wasn’t going to even continue this but when i come to the thread and at the top JMAC is being quoted still going on about me..??? forget it might as well come out with the rest of it. … but here’s to a better DFS night for wednesday .. and if everyone thinks i’m such a laugher .. but the DFSers who don’t post but read here are messaging me for advice, and to not stop with my takes, or my blogs then i’m going to keep giving them… if the regulars here dont agree thats perfectly fine, no biggie

I must have missed all the drama. What happened?

• superstars92

@SuperFly24 said...

Against my Lakers :) Such a choke job. Then the Lakers trio of bigs locked up Dwight all series.

Yea Lakers were so good then. Kobe too. To me, I always thought those were his best years (08-10) before he dropped off. Hope your Lakers can get back to that level. Always good to see a team in LA do well since it’s good for the NBA.

But yea dang time flys by so fast. I was in hs then and I remember that missed layup live and shouting at the TV.

But aside from that, Lee’s career has been quite impressive. Sure, he’s not an All-Star or even a star, but he’s been a starter almost everywhere he’s gone (solid 3-D for 25-30 mins) and made quite a bit for himself. I think most NBA players coming out of college would take what he’s done in his career.

• superstars92

@tmarohl said...

Yea I missed it too. But I was reading back through the posts and I saw there was some huge posts by KAT (you can check his profile). Anyways, I like them both so hope they both don’t quit. Hope NoLimits doesn’t quit either haha. If anything, we can always just talk about real basketball lol.

• tmarohl

Giannis actually had 2 – 3 pointers go down and bounce out, and he missed a couple of bunnies at the rim that rimmed out. Not making excuses, but he was oh so close to hitting value. Washington had a great game plan. They poked him and bumped him constantly in the lane.

• superstars92

Anyways, on to tomorrow, good night guys.

I probably will play the Tues-Wed slate and then again hope Lonzo gets benched. Usually Lonzo has a bad game after a good game, but obviously, that isn’t a good way to really predict it. If I always knew when he had a bad game, I would be much better….but if you think he has a bad game, obviously choose Clarkson.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

I gave a scenario where if tyreke evans was out that memphis could be blowed out, considering there current injuries.. two starters on minutes restrictions and then the fact that there 3rd in the league in bench points/minutes per game.. and got hammered on for it.. …. so the whole thread pretty much thought it was a good idea to continue to slam me and put me down after frugal threw out the fact that he’s “a decade older than me” … i made a point to tell him how rude and disrespectful he was for it… EVERYONE took his side and belittled my input .. so all good. … and then i come back just now and JMAC/Nolimit are going on and on about me, my job, my analytics at the top of page 50.. like grow up… not sure if Nolimit was on his side there or not but JMAC, Frugal, Mickey i actually wish the worst for your DFS games as you can not accept what you cant see.

• SuperFly24

@superstars92 said...

Yea Lakers were so good then. Kobe too. To me, I always thought those were his best years (08-10) before he dropped off. Hope your Lakers can get back to that level. Always good to see a team in LA do well since it’s good for the NBA.

But yea dang time flys by so fast. I was in hs then and I remember that missed layup live and shouting at the TV.

But aside from that, Lee’s career has been quite impressive. Sure, he’s not an All-Star or even a star, but he’s been a starter almost everywhere he’s gone (solid 3-D for 25-30 mins) and made quite a bit for himself. I think most NBA players coming out of college would take what he’s done in his career.

Yeah I was in HS as well watching that game. That was definitely Kobe’s best job of being a leader. Then the Lakers got screwed by Stern and it ruined Odom and Gasol was dealing with nagging injuries and the rest is history. I have high hopes for Ingram. Kuzma is already showing he’s a nice piece. Randle and Clarkson could be great pieces off the bench, but neither really have a true position and it especially hurts Randle’s value a ton.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

and yea.. even looking at nolimit.. go read my posts ..what around page 30’s or something idk.. i wasn’t bragging I was in defense mode since the usual bunch want to belittle others. Anyways, it’s whatever. I’m going to blog, and post in the morning only … and the late night i’ll avoid those guys from now on because there not really on the site much accept for around lock-end of the first few games.

• JMAC126

@KATburger said...

JMAC, Frugal, Mickey i actually wish the worst for your DFS games as you can not accept what you cant see.

I hope for my sake you’re not as good at witch craft as you are at managing a vacation calendar.

• SuperFly24

@KATburger said...

and yea.. even looking at nolimit.. go read my posts ..what around page 30’s or something idk.. i wasn’t bragging I was in defense mode since the usual bunch want to belittle others. Anyways, it’s whatever. I’m going to blog, and post in the morning only … and the late night i’ll avoid those guys from now on because there not really on the site much accept for around lock-end of the first few games.

Yep that whole thing was ridiculous. I stayed out of it because I’ve never commented until tonight, but I was confused why they thought it was so inconceivable that Memphis would get run out of the gym if Tyreke was out as well.

• Kamais_Ookin

F’n hell I couldn’t even cash with chalmers and AD together. So demoralized.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@JMAC126 said...

I hope for my sake you’re not as good at witch craft as you are at managing a vacation calendar.

Lol grow up. You and those guys bully bashing is really immature. Nice avatar icon, doesn’t that make you feel like such a grown up? Can’t admit that your wrong for your put downs, so just try to enlighten it even more? … too bad it doesn’t really hurt. Have a goodnight sir

• Genghis_Khan

Stat correction tilt is the absolute worst. I just dropped from 5th to 14th in the dk late. I’ve gotta start dvring the games and watching on an hour delay. This shit is unbearable.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Barring some stat corrections, I won a ticket to the $444 Epic Monster. https://www.fanduel.com/games/22047/contests/22047-213523125/entries/1332287408/scoring?entry=1332708631

congrats man! Thats huge!

• tmarohl

@KATburger said...

I guess I didn’t see the rude part of his comments. Maybe he made them to you in private messages. With that said, he was right about Gasol and how the game would play out. Just sayin!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@SuperFly24 said...

Yep that whole thing was ridiculous. I stayed out of it because I’ve never commented until tonight, but I was confused why they thought it was so inconceivable that Memphis would get run out of the gym if Tyreke was out as well.

yea was the only point i was trying to make .. and now we have JMAC126 making my old company logo his avatar… just the kind of person we need to give advice to newer dfs users reading the thread… but whatever .. i got out what i needed to say. Its on to tomorrow and If i disagree with there takes in the future… i’ll just not say anything, and hope that there take turns out to be true for the readers of the thread.

• Petergunz82

Gut tells me to stay off LBJ and Embiid. Think I’d rather have K Love.
    Philly doesn’t play until Saturday, it would make sense to rest Embiid for four full days, not basing this on anything other than instinct, don’t watch every Sixer game.

Luke Walton’s minutes distribution is unstable, Randle or Clarkson could pop off at any time if given 28 minutes. Ingram’s are pretty consistent. Anyways, this is all shit for tomorrow.

Still bummed that last TD didn’t go to Pauly Rich instead of Baldwin

• chronoxiong

Scored 301.90 tonight which shockingly held on to win my cash games but no GPP cash. I was holding on for dear life as many peeps stacked Barton, Faried and Jokic from the late game. Did I faded all three of them? I did. But I also had Gary Harris from that game and he got me 33.6 fdp so that was kept me in cash. I had quite a few duds in the names of Lou Williams and my death PF combo (Saric/Favors). Looking back, I should have just stacked Harris and Barton together. But I was scared of doing it because the Kings play at a snail pace now so I felt like I should limit my exposure to the Nuggets. That explains why I had no guts to play Kenneth Faried he had 20 fdp at 3k. Darn. Oh well. I’m on a 2 night winning streak and can’t play tomorrow since there’s only game.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

I guess I didn’t see the rude part of his comments. Maybe he made them to you in private messages. With that said, he was right about Gasol and how the game would play out. Just sayin!

Yea, lilliard left for a little, but the game stayed close.. and i would have gave him his dues for being right, i always admit when someones right for sure. But what he said in the blog and then my PM is just uncalled for and rude. So even now. He was right… but i was also right because Tyreke Evans played so we don’t know what would of happened had he not.. He does make a difference… but he was correct.. I didn’t have gasol though and managed to creep in the money line luckily with a bad bad jordan.

• JMAC126

@Genghis_Khan said...

Stat correction tilt is the absolute worst. I just dropped from 5th to 14th in the dk late. I’ve gotta start dvring the games and watching on an hour delay. This shit is unbearable.

I just wish dk would list the corrections somewhere so I don’t have to keep going through rosters to see what the change was.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Scored 301.90 tonight which shockingly held on to win my cash games but no GPP cash. I was holding on for dear life as many peeps stacked Barton, Faried and Jokic from the late game. Did I faded all three of them? I did. But I also had Gary Harris from that game and he got me 33.6 fdp so that was kept me in cash. I had quite a few duds in the names of Lou Williams and my death PF combo (Saric/Favors). Looking back, I should have just stacked Harris and Barton together. But I was scared of doing it because the Kings play at a snail pace now so I felt like I should limit my exposure to the Nuggets. That explains why I had no guts to play Kenneth Faried he had 20 fdp at 3k. Darn. Oh well. I’m on a 2 night winning streak and can’t play tomorrow since there’s only game.

Are you talking FD or DK? I had no Manimal. I wanted to but did not know if he would get any run until after lock.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).