7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2.5 ) at New Orleans ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 194
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9.5 ) at San Antonio ( -9.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( -7.5 ) at Dallas ( 7.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• SuperFly24

@JMAC126 said...

I just wish dk would list the corrections somewhere so I don’t have to keep going through rosters to see what the change was.

Exactly. I know for year long fantasy they’ll post whatever a specific stat correction was that day (or at least they use to)

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

damn, i won all my free H2H 3 days in a row. Maybe I should start playing for $$ lol

• mj234eva81

Missed cash line in the last night FD contest by .2. Fucking hell….

• BBWC_10

Can we stop the dramma… Kat I personally like your blog and take on the games. I would never bash your picks because we all have bad picks almost every night. I would never blame you for a pick because if I don’t like it I will not play it. We have all come to realize that sometimes even a good pick before the games start can stink at the end of the night even though it was the right play. My only advice to you is don’t take things personal. Once you do a blog or even express your opinion you/we open ourselves up to critics. Today I recommended GoatBrook, had a great feeling about him. I also had guys like Dirk, Vuc, Glass, Prince. Like many I had turds like Turner, Mudlay, Saric, Ish. We all have reason we take guys pre-tip. The problem is none of us will be right all the time. Don’t let a few bad comments take away from what you enjoy doing!!

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Scored 301.90 tonight which shockingly held on to win my cash games but no GPP cash. I was holding on for dear life as many peeps stacked Barton, Faried and Jokic from the late game. Did I faded all three of them? I did. But I also had Gary Harris from that game and he got me 33.6 fdp so that was kept me in cash. I had quite a few duds in the names of Lou Williams and my death PF combo (Saric/Favors). Looking back, I should have just stacked Harris and Barton together. But I was scared of doing it because the Kings play at a snail pace now so I felt like I should limit my exposure to the Nuggets. That explains why I had no guts to play Kenneth Faried he had 20 fdp at 3k. Darn. Oh well. I’m on a 2 night winning streak and can’t play tomorrow since there’s only game.

You can play tomorrow, they made a juicy four game Tuesday – Wednesday slate.

• Petergunz82

I may play Ingram actually, have to convince myself there’s 40 pt upside. Markkanen is right there in price too…

• Petergunz82

@tmarohl said...

I was about to write something very similar

• SuperFly24

@tmarohl said...

Nice I didn’t even notice that. Good looking out!

• Genghis_Khan

@tmarohl said...

I don’t even know how one would go about a 2-game NBA slate with no late swap. So much depends on the news of the day.

• tmarohl

@Petergunz82 said...

I was about to write something very similar

I like how they paired the best three Wednesday games with that Bulls vs. Lakers game tomorrow.

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

Are you talking FD or DK? I had no Manimal. I wanted to but did not know if he would get any run until after lock.

FD. He was 3k and he was around 30-40% owned. So the peeps who played him were able to fit in a stud for sure. But it looks like there were quite a few busts tonight so it didn’t make much of an impact. Yeah, the other reason why I had no guts to play him was because I wasn’t sure if Wilson Chandler was going to sit. And it was the last game of the night so it was too risky for cash.

• SuperFly24

Am I the only one that wishes they left the first 3 games of Wednesday off the main slate? I hate 14 gamers…

• tmarohl

@Genghis_Khan said...

I don’t even know how one would go about a 2-game NBA slate with no late swap. So much depends on the news of the day.

Last year in the playoffs for the two game slates they put in late swap. For this slate, the only news that really matters is Durant, which is huge. Has a direct impact on if you can play Curry or If Omri Caspi is a viable punt. My gut says Durant sits, because he said the other day that he didn’t know if he would be able to play against OKC. Probably doesn’t want to hear the cupcake chants again.

• Petergunz82

@tmarohl said...

I like how they paired the best three Wednesday games with that Bulls vs. Lakers game tomorrow.

I think it was coincidence with those being the 7pms, but yeah Cle/BKN and Por/Philly should be good.

Genghis is right, we could get screwed with minimal info and not late swap. They should have it for these multi-day slates which happen like never

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

FD. He was 3k and he was around 30-40% owned. So the peeps who played him were able to fit in a stud for sure. But it looks like there were quite a few busts tonight so it didn’t make much of an impact. Yeah, the other reason why I had no guts to play him was because I wasn’t sure if Wilson Chandler was going to sit. And it was the last game of the night so it was too risky for cash.

Don’t play cash!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@BBCW_10 I gotcha man, my grudge is already over. I’d rather focus on basketball. Trey Lyles did ok in the little run he got tonight, if there’s ever a time he sees a starting spot or the nuggets get even thinner in the front court he should be a consideration. Something to watch going down the road.

• NoLimits0

@KATburger said...

and yea.. even looking at nolimit.. go read my posts ..what around page 30’s or something idk.. i wasn’t bragging I was in defense mode since the usual bunch want to belittle others. Anyways, it’s whatever. I’m going to blog, and post in the morning only … and the late night i’ll avoid those guys from now on because there not really on the site much accept for around lock-end of the first few games.

Omg why did you bring me into it. I was supporting you!!! Yes, Jmac126 (I see you bolded his name), Micky, and Frugal were against you, but now you also bring me into it and that post that you brought me into it is the one being quoted. I was supporting you!! Did you not see that in my post. I clearly said DFS is hard so you can’t get everything right. I was supporting you from the people who were making fun of you for the Memphis prediction. I even said that Jmacs post sounded like a troll job.

I’m definitely taking a break now. Dang I lose and now I get trashed here when I was supporting you. You can criticize Jmac, Micky, and frugal but why me?

Cya guys I’ll be back in a month.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Gary Harris was my favorite today, he goes so overlooked sometimes to barton and murray. He seems to have sharpened his game this year. He’s been kinda consistent so far even after coming back from that injury

• SuperFly24

@tmarohl said...

Don’t play cash!

This could be a dumb question, but why? Lol

• Petergunz82

@KATburger said...

Gary Harris was my favorite today, he goes so overlooked sometimes to barton and murray. He seems to have sharpened his game this year. He’s been kinda consistent so far even after coming back from that injury

Fair point, but why would you play Gary Harris when Will Barton is right there in price? More peripherals, defensive stats, blowout proof

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@NoLimits0 said...

Omg why did you bring me into it. I was supporting you!!! Yes, Jmac126 (I see you bolded his name), Micky, and Frugal were against you, but now you also bring me into it and that post that you brought me into it is the one being quoted. I was supporting you!! Did you not see that in my post. I clearly said DFS is hard so you can’t get everything right. I was supporting you from the people who were making fun of you for the Memphis prediction. I even said that Jmacs post sounded like a troll job.

I’m definitely taking a break now. Dang I lose and now I get trashed here when I was supporting you. You can criticize Jmac, Micky, and frugal but why me?

Cya guys I’ll be back in a month.

I just couldn’t tell .. someone mentioned the bragging of my job so it was like , im confused…. i said i couldn’t really tell and i had like 14 pages added from when i refreshed my screen so honestly no limit i just didn’t know. were good man

• Kamais_Ookin

@tmarohl said...

Last year in the playoffs for the two game slates they put in late swap. For this slate, the only news that really matters is Durant, which is huge. Has a direct impact on if you can play Curry or If Omri Caspi is a viable punt. My gut says Durant sits, because he said the other day that he didn’t know if he would be able to play against OKC. Probably doesn’t want to hear the cupcake chants again.

There’s no durant in this 4 game slate.

• SuperFly24

@Petergunz82 said...

Fair point, but why would you play Gary Harris when Will Barton is right there in price? More peripherals, defensive stats, blowout proof

Play both..I think he was saying from an ownership perspective Harris was a better play.

• Kamais_Ookin

@KATburger said...

@BBCW_10 I gotcha man, my grudge is already over. I’d rather focus on basketball. Trey Lyles did ok in the little run he got tonight, if there’s ever a time he sees a starting spot or the nuggets get even thinner in the front court he should be a consideration. Something to watch going down the road.

Are you going to do a blog for the 4 game slate tues-wed?

• tmarohl

@KATburger said...

I hate Gary Harris. I play him when he is cheap. He gets the minutes but Barton is so much more productive.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).