7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2.5 ) at New Orleans ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 194
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9.5 ) at San Antonio ( -9.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( -7.5 ) at Dallas ( 7.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superstars92

Nah this forum doesn’t really influence ownership.

However, what we can do is just post the name Jahlil Okafor like 100 times on this forum and maybe we can get 1 or 2 of the 150 max automated people who pick possibly based on projected ownership to take Jahlil Okafor.

• Whacko

Anthony Davis said he’ll play Monday

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@TicketRaven .. i cant quote your post for some reason

But sites like fantasylabs (tell me if i’m wrong) track player mentioning among the DFS threads and forums. So when we say LaMarcus Aldridge …. it’s coming up in there data surfs .. If we say LMA it’s not a mention. So yes collectively throughout all forums our posts can move ownership. Plus there’s tons of people who only come to a site like RG to read ..

• superstars92

Jahlil Okafor.

I heard there was some website that tracks number of mentions of a player weighted by the website to project that player’s ownership percentage. That website didn’t take into account the Jahlil Okafor factor.

• DirkDigglerz

Deadman Revenge game vs Spurs lol 50 burg.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

I mean.. all forums though, other sites etc.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

Jahlil Okafor.

I heard there was some website that tracks number of mentions of a player weighted by the website to project that player’s ownership percentage. That website didn’t take into account the Jahlil Okafor factor.

Lol i’m sure fantasy labs is one of them. Jahlil Okafor (going in every post today ??? lol)

• superstars92

@KATburger said...

@TicketRaven .. i cant quote your post for some reason

But sites like fantasylabs (tell me if i’m wrong) track player mentioning among the DFS threads and forums. So when we say LaMarcus Aldridge …. it’s coming up in there data surfs .. If we say LMA it’s not a mention. So yes collectively throughout all forums our posts can move ownership. Plus there’s tons of people who only come to a site like RG to read ..

No you gotta mention Jahlil Okafor. We can’t let Aldridge MarcusLa (note the intentional misspelling so my post won’t get tracked) get more ownership.

Ok I’m just joking but yea there are websites out there who track based on how often times a player is mentioned in articles and forums, weighted by the relevance of the website. RG is a pretty reputable website, and Jahlil Okafor is a pretty reputable player.

• Genghis_Khan

@superstars92 said...

Yea AD under 10k. DK must’ve priced in an injury factor into his price, which actually is quite reasonable. If you choose AD and he gets injured, you actually won’t cash, so it’s reasonable for his price to be low. He does get injured like every 10th game too.

AD’s injuries are completely predictable. The rule is, when I’m all in on him, he gets hurt. When I fade, he smashes. He does it to spite me. Will let you know my %.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Whacko said...

Anthony Davis said he’ll play Monday

Shhhhh .. Glass/AD/Brow.. SHHHH :) lmao

• keephustlincuz

Anyone doing a philly stack and bringing it back with hood?

• Genghis_Khan

@KATburger said...

Shhhhh .. Glass/AD/Brow.. SHHHH :) lmao

Labs just tweeted it out to 65k followers, so I think the cat’s out of the bag.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Genghis_Khan said...

AD’s injuries are completely predictable. The rule is, when I’m all in on him, he gets hurt. When I fade, he smashes. He does it to spite me. Will let you know my %.

I know, i was off of him last time 3 games.. seems like the perfect time because two of those three he got full run and disappointed. Loving his PITP% against melo tonight. Loving it

• superstars92

Ok I probably should say like another player like Malachi Richardson haha, but I just like messing with Okafor. Hope he does get an opportunity to play else where though and become a poor man’s Greg Monroe which isn’t so bad.

Anyways, yea I’m going to go with Glass from now on to reduce Glass’s ownership percentage haha.

Saric will be known as “2017 Toni Kukoc” from now on.

• zigdeuce

With Embiid and Holmes both questionable, Saric should still see plenty of mins. Anyone hear if Bayless gets back in starting lineup yet? Curious about potential to go small more with possibly no Embiid or Holmes.

There’s always Jahlil Okafor. That Jahlil Okafor.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

No you gotta mention Jahlil Okafor. We can’t let Aldridge MarcusLa (note the intentional misspelling so my post won’t get tracked) get more ownership.

Ok I’m just joking but yea there are websites out there who track based on how often times a player is mentioned in articles and forums, weighted by the relevance of the website. RG is a pretty reputable website, and Jahlil Okafor is a pretty reputable player.

lol yea i agree im going to go with LMA .. it does have some merit, just no one really knows exactly how much Jahlil Okafor … lol

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Mcdonacr said...

Bazemore sucks but at $4900 hes got 7x written all over him

also, Schroder at $6300? Way to low. The Hawks stink so there is the blowout factor but if they can get the regular allotment of minutes both of those prices are too low.

Prince also in play at $4800. He gets run even in blowouts

I like my Bazemore how I like my coffee, I hate coffee

• TicketRaven

Excellent. Sounds like a plan. My goodness, Okafor is really an all-time Crap Hall of Famer in DFS History.

• Genghis_Khan

@superstars92 said...

Nah this forum doesn’t really influence ownership.

This is 10,000% true. Anybody avoiding talking about plays here is either grossly over-estimating this forum’s readership in relation to the absolute tons of dfs content/fora out there or is borderline paranoid schizophrenic.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

those mentions count?? when i quote?? lmao.. i’ll hold off guys but yea, its something worth googling if your interested….

I listed my punt plays for the day

My top dogs are Jordan, LMA, Porzingod and AD 100%

• gaelicgirl

Starting to get that 11-games 110-starters brain freeze again…ugh.

• zigdeuce

@elving188 said...

I like my Bazemore how I like my coffee, I hate coffee

• indyjlj

Joel Embiid expects to play today

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Genghis_Khan said...

This is 10,000% true. Anybody avoiding talking about plays here is either grossly over-estimating this forum’s readership in relation to the absolute tons of dfs content/fora out there or is borderline paranoid schizophrenic.

well were not saying we move the needle, but those sites do track that. I had fantasylabs and its one of there selling points on projected ownership…not saying it causes a 10% spike, but there’s facts out there that those sites with projected ownership use that…. RG may even use it .. just have to google and ask the question really, facts are there though so i would not say its paranoia at all.. Cant debate facts or accuse folks of misleading others when it’s clear there’s sites that do it.. Across all DFS forums though. Collectively it can change things.

• frugal

@KATburger said...

I’m more looking for Tyreke Evans news than anything right now. But i watched that game and saw the drive when he hurt his shoulder, how long it took him to finally decide to stay in, as well as the way his shot looked afterwards… throw in the fact its minutes leaders in the league in bench minutes/points… … coach likes to ‘let players heal’ .. i’m banking on him being out. My GPP punt of the day i mentioned last night is still #1 Andrew Harrison.. #2 Cory Joseph #3 Marvin Williams (expected to play) :)

And that’s what I mean about philly, there’s other news that impact teams just as much imo.

I think it’s far more probable that Chalmers, Brooks, McLemore, and Ennis see 30-35 minutes than Harrison seeing 20+. Harrison has been a DNP-CD or inactive 3 of the last 5 games and has fallen out of favor of late.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).