7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2.5 ) at New Orleans ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 194
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9.5 ) at San Antonio ( -9.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( -7.5 ) at Dallas ( 7.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@keephustlincuz said...

Anyone doing a philly stack and bringing it back with hood?

LOL read that as a “philly” steak. If it wore to be “steak” who would it include? Jahlil Okafor? ;) I remember doing this in the golf forum haha

• Whacko

@Genghis_Khan said...

Labs just tweeted it out to 65k followers, so I think the cat’s out of the bag.

And if you figure those also get retweeted….

It’s a no brainer that AD will have high ownership since his price is sub 10k on DK.
    Even without news the notion is that he would be playing anyways, as per news outlets.

His price alone will produce some wild roster construction scenarios.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@indyjlj said...

Joel Embiid expects to play today

LOL earlier than I called!!! but hahahaha this is why im not tinkering anymore… NBA DFS is not going to catch me flat footed

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Well, since I wanna be cool like everyone else..

I went to watch Justice League recently and it was extremely Jahlil Okafor.

• Genghis_Khan

@KATburger said...

well were not saying we move the needle, but those sites do track that. I had fantasylabs and its one of there selling points on projected ownership…not saying it causes a 10% spike, but there’s facts out there that those sites with projected ownership use that…. RG may even use it .. just have to google and ask the question really, facts are there though so i would not say its paranoia at all.. Cant debate facts or accuse folks of misleading others when it’s clear there’s sites that do it.. Across all DFS forums though. Collectively it can change things.

Fanshare is the primary source of the mention-gathering, and it doesn’t track RG forums, only articles.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Whacko said...

And if you figure those also get retweeted….

It’s a no brainer that AD will have high ownership since his price is sub 10k on DK.
    Even without news the notion is that he would be playing anyways, as per news outlets.

His price alone will produce some wild roster construction scenarios.

Yea there’s merit to this.. I understand he’s a good player, but saying that this is paranoia is far from accurate. Just have to simply google it to find out the truth. But fantasy labs uses it i’m almost positive as i’ve used them in the past.

• IronheadBAM

If AD some the MVP, would they make a trophy for his unibrow as well?
    Jahlil Okafor wants to know

• IronheadBAM

*won
    Lousy auto correct

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Genghis_Khan said...

Fanshare is the primary source of the mention-gathering, and it doesn’t track RG forums, only articles.

I’m speaking of the RG projections… they may likely use our tags… to determine ownership.. its possible that it’s part of the equation is what i mean in respects to RG .. But yea it doesn’t move it a ton, us speaking about them, but a couple percentage points can make a big difference … 7% up to 12% … 18% up to 22% .. can make or break how much your going to ultimately cash with an individual player.. i feel you though, and i promise i mean no disrespect.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@elving188 said...

Lol really how Jahlil Okafor was it? … too bad embiids playing now so it likely won’t get to far hahaha .. but no seriously … was it bad?

• hautalak

• x2

@elving188 said...

+1

I love when stuff like this goes on. I wonder how Jahlil Okafor feels about this? lol

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

Lol really how Jahlil Okafor was it? … too bad embiids playing now so it likely won’t get to far hahaha .. but no seriously … was it bad?

Think of it as the Ryan Leaf of superhero films.

• miggs6876

@kharpen144 said...

I can’t get on board with Payton, over $6k and has only went over 30 twice this season. Just seems like the price is way too high on a player like him.

He’s risky but I’m feeling one of those 50 burgers from him tonight. High pace game. Just catching up on thread. I like many players from this game.

• superstars92

@elving188 said...

Yea lol I watched it the night Greg Monroe had a bad game and was massive chalk. The movie was worse than Greg Monroe performance that night. Even if Gal Gadot was in every scene, the movie would still be bad.

Also, how do you guys know Embiid is playing? Are the Sixers saying he’s playing or he is? Sometimes, the Sixers don’t see eye to eye with what he wants, so I probably won’t make any lineups until he’s officially playing.

• Genghis_Khan

@elving188 said...

Think of it as the Ryan Leaf of superhero films.

So Justice League is addicted to meth? And gets arrested for stealing power tools?

• Whacko

Let’s flip the switch and look into the OKC game script.

Is this the game where RWB just says screw it and goes HAM, The game could remain close… per Vegas lines.

• superstars92

@Genghis_Khan said...

So Justice League is addicted to meth? And gets arrested for stealing power tools?

He did turn his life around. Did you see his new documentary? I gotta give him some credit there.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Genghis_Khan said...

a huge bust.

but it did steal 2hrs of my life & $15 dollars, which I could’ve used on DK to sprinkle in some Jahlil Okafor tonight.

• IronheadBAM

I’ve been guilty of lurking a lot. But lately I’ve been lurking much more. I’ve started to cash more regularly, thanks mostly to thus forum. I still have to work at a job, so I need to start upping my stakes, because I like dfs more than my job. What I really like, outside of the info I pick up and compare to what I’m thinking/feeling, is the back and forth banter, some seriously funny cats on here, and I am the same. So I will lurk, but will try to offer insight as well from time to time. But mostly will throw a lot of humor in. Long winded. Thanks guys, I appreciate y’all.

• IronheadBAM

Oh and I believe there is a gal on here, didn’t mean to exclude

• superstars92

@Whacko said...

Is this the game where RWB just says screw it and goes HAM, The game could remain close… per Vegas lines.

I’ve been wondering that all season. I haven’t taken a chance though. Maybe it does happen, but so far it hasn’t. I’m ok avoiding him and he goes off because that would have been unpredictable.

Also, anyone know who will guard AD tonight for OKC? I don’t see how that matchup works.

Grant might be the best option, but if they play Grant, their whole rotation will be kind of screwed up. Grant’s too high priced on DK anyways for me to play him even if he sees 5-10 more mins, but I’m assuming they’ll just let PG13 or Melo guard AD and hope for the best.

It also doesn’t even work in reverse because Andre Roberson plays for the Thunder, so AD doesn’t even have to guard Melo or PG13…

• Genghis_Khan

@superstars92 said...

He did turn his life around. Did you see his new documentary? I gotta give him some credit there.

No, oh man I’d totally watch that. Was it a 30 for 30?

• hautalak

• x2

@elving188 said...

a huge bust.

So if the DC movie was a bust does that mean the Wizards are a no-go today? I wasn’t planning on playing any besides maybe Morris. I think we all need one of these “nonsense” days on the forum.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@hautalak said...

So if the DC movie was a bust does that mean the Wizards are a no-go today? I wasn’t planning on playing any besides maybe Morris. I think we all need one of these “nonsense” days on the forum.

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t going to play some Beal and Frazier, if Wall sits.

• jglumsic

Rolling with a Elf/Vuc stack in one lineup just in case they finally decide to break the slate with a good game. Possiblity is always there and both decently priced. Just wanna be on them when they finally do have the game they are capable of and in a high pace high scoring game with the pacers prolly best spot for it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).