Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -6 ) at Orlando ( 6 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Washington ( -1 ) —- T: 230
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 3 ) at Miami ( -3 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( -7.5 ) at New York ( 7.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• rourke441

core picks for me today m, harrell tobias beal lowry 2 value pks. trier mike scott

• byo34

If Gallo is out I am thinking Clippers stack. Including Mike Scott against his former team!

• Benf15harp

• monarch

Normally I’d look to fade a guy like Trez on a road B2B after a monster game but the Wiz are the ideal matchup for him. That looks like a game stack or perhaps six from that game and two value picks from ORL-TOR. Raptors and Blazers on a front end road B2B. Blazers play in Milwaukee tomorrow. Two consecutive smash spots for Nurk.

• DirkDigglerz

3 days rest at Miami? Smash spot for Whiteside… might be an 80 burrito..

• P0key

Gortat back in DC

• monarch

J Val night. Vuc too big for Ibaka, Raptors in ATL tomorrow/more of an Ibaka game.

• Theguy49503

Is Trey Burke back in the rotation at PG with the Knicks or is rostering him point chasing? He’s put up 30 FP in back to back games

• SpockJ

Whiteside A lock. Dame lock. Motnrezl lock. Jeff green ×7 upside

• BUFUu2

I hope injury news comes out early today kind of hard making a lineup not knowing if gallo, howard,leonard on a front of a b2b i would think he would play though and rest against atlanta tomorrow,

• Theguy49503

Its a lot of tinkering that can go on with this slate

• superjon

@SpockJ said...

Whiteside A lock

Whiteside’s minutes are trending down.

He doesn’t have a great history vs Brooklyn.

It’s a great match up, but I wouldn’t necessarily call it a lock.

• TrustinthePlan

Hmm, I keep landing on THJ on my last spot because of the price. Doesn’t seem like the best play, yet over the last 2 he has played decent. Anyone else have shares of THJ?

• superjon

2 LU’s today.

LU # 1 – Lowry, Kawhi, Tobias

LU # 2 – Wall, Kawhi, Ibaka

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

Whiteside’s minutes are trending down.

He doesn’t have a great history vs Brooklyn.

It’s a great match up, but I wouldn’t necessarily call it a lock.

They’re trending down because of circumstance. I get the hesitancy. It’s Whiteside. The ultimate GPP guy with a massive range of outcomes. Last game against BKN he got into a bit of foul trouble and missed playing the last few minutes of the first half. Then picked up his 4th halfway through the 3rd and Miami was cruising and he didn’t get to come back in for a while. Still got 35 in 21 minutes. If the game stays close and he stays out of foul trouble there’s no reason to believe he won’t get 28-32 minutes.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@TrustinthePlan said...

Hmm, I keep landing on THJ on my last spot because of the price. Doesn’t seem like the best play, yet over the last 2 he has played decent. Anyone else have shares of THJ?

DVP says it’s a good play. Not far enough along in my process to say I’ll have shares though.

• Benf15harp

@P0key said...

Gortat back in DC

Please tell me it’s polish heritage night? If so,
    Lol

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

They’re trending down because of circumstance. I get the hesitancy. It’s Whiteside. The ultimate GPP guy with a massive range of outcomes. Last game against BKN he got into a bit of foul trouble and missed playing the last few minutes of the first half. Then picked up his 4th halfway through the 3rd and Miami was cruising and he didn’t get to come back in for a while. Still got 35 in 21 minutes. If the game stays close and he stays out of foul trouble there’s no reason to believe he won’t get 28-32 minutes.

It’s this simple really
    Allen playing ✅
    Opposing Center 🔐💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

• upgradetoquestionable

Got 2 LU’s one with Lillard, one with McCollum. Think one is going to have a big game, just not sure which one.

• wilke7425

Good morning guys. I had fun reading the thread from last night. I always laugh at everyone’s play by play. I cut out to watch the Monday nighter and have a couple of beers. What a game! I’m not sure how I didn’t cash last night with Cunningham locked in along with Turner but I went for the wrong Spurs PG and the wrong Clippers PF. At least I was in the right ball park. Thanks to those who played the RG FD league last night and congrats to jps1967 who raked in a solid $4.50. The contest runs Mon-Fri. If anyone else wants an invite send me a PM. Good luck tonight.

• monarch

Mahinmi looks good if Dwight sits, which I am expecting

• Calicapo

Wall and Lilly are stone-cold locks

• Benf15harp

@wilke7425 said...

Good morning guys. I had fun reading the thread from last night. I always laugh at everyone’s play by play. I cut out to watch the Monday nighter and have a couple of beers. What a game! I’m not sure how I didn’t cash last night with Cunningham locked in along with Turner but I went for the wrong Spurs PG and the wrong Clippers PF. At least I was in the right ball park. Thanks to those who played the RG FD league last night and congrats to jps1967 who raked in a solid $4.50. The contest runs Mon-Fri. If anyone else wants an invite send me a PM. Good luck tonight.

How was it possible to have the wrong clippers pf? Harrell Harris and even mike Scott smashed lmao

• upgradetoquestionable

@monarch said...

Mahinmi looks good if Dwight sits, which I am expecting

Unless the Wiz decide to go small. Play matchup with Harrell, and then I can see Jeff Green getting a good run.

• BUFUu2

@Calicapo said...

Wall and Lilly are stone-cold locks

this year i have a hard time locking in wall 9k last 3 games gets mid 30’s yea i think he can hit 40dk points tonight but i like the lower price beal in this one, plus if you want mid 30 dk points tonight i would pay down to dinwiddie for that put a gordon looks really cheap setting there at 6900, my core so far tonight i am liking beal gordon vuc harris

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).