Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -6 ) at Orlando ( 6 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Washington ( -1 ) —- T: 230
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 3 ) at Miami ( -3 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( -7.5 ) at New York ( 7.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Nicks124

@monarch said...

The Heat could play four different players at C tonight. Spoelstra is pissed about their defense and Whiteside is one of their worst team defenders, especially against a spread drive and kick team like Brooklyn. I would hedge some if you have the ability to do so.

lol no

• dolphinkick182

@CJtheGrump said...

Is James Johnson on limited minutes? That’s the only thing that steers me away.

Here’s the only thing I see right from James Johnsons last game:

Jhnson was returning from sports hernia surgery he had in May. He’s still not in great shape and could remain on a minute-limit for a while. “It’s not a definitive [limit],” said coach Erik Spoelstra, “Of course, he thinks he can play his full allotment of minutes. That will not happen on my watch. We’ll ease him back into this.”

• dolphinkick182

@travvis said...

I’m on him today. He flashed a bit last game, tonight is his night I think!

• wilke7425

@windsorpg said...

I’m down. Fd name is StankPit

You were already sent an invite

• draggin49

Who runs the PG spot when dragic is out ? Would Ellington start and run it tonight ? Or does Ellington play more of a Sg role with Jrich running the PG duty ??
    With so many mouths to feed in Miami is Jrich worth using for gpp? Or pay $500 more to use Tobias vs the wizards who have been struggling a ton

• wilke7425

Ever notice whenever Brokklyn is on the slate this shows up?…..

• Benf15harp

@kbsktbll88 said...

Off topic but…..

CDC
    ‏Verified account @CDCgov
    34m34 minutes ago

Outbreak Alert: Do not eat any romaine lettuce, including whole heads and hearts, chopped, organic and salad mixes with romaine until we learn more. If you don’t know if it’s romaine or can’t confirm the source, don’t eat it. https://go.usa.gov/xPAy5

No wonder I’m feeling like shit since lunch

• dolphinkick182

@kbsktbll88 said...

Off topic but…..

CDC
    34m34 minutes ago

Outbreak Alert: Do not eat any romaine lettuce, including whole heads and hearts, chopped, organic and salad mixes with romaine until we learn more. If you don’t know if it’s romaine or can’t confirm the source, don’t eat it. https://go.usa.gov/xPAy5

This salad does taste a bit funny now that you post that. The white parts of the romaine are extra crunchy which I like, so I can’t stop eating it. Hope I don’t die of mud butt.

• DfsBopBooth

Wall and Beal tonight. They want to come out and prove themselves.

• dmbtrip2004

@DfsBopBooth said...

• Benf15harp

@DfsBopBooth said...

Hornets are trying to trade Marvin and or batum for Beal

• cdaus8989

@kbsktbll88 said...

Off topic but…..

CDC
    34m34 minutes ago

Now the question is which guys on tonight’s slate ate romaine lettuce recently…?

• Monty1507

Gonna stack either Wall/Dame with Kawhi, Harrell, Whiteside, and Russell should be about 220-240 points hopefully

• wilke7425

@Benf15harp said...

No wonder I’m feeling like shit since lunch

If these were wrestlers you would win the annual GIF award. Lol

• Gadnuk

I look at wall and beal like this….is Wall going to put up 45 (5x) when the coach has said he wants to play him less minutes (he is not playing 38 min anymore). Is beal going to put up 40 (little over 5x). Most likely neither of those are going to happen. If I had to pick one, I would go with wall. Beal at 7.8k is just a pass for me unless Wall sits for some reason. Vuc is the pay up spot for me tonight.

• @DfsBopBooth said...

• @cdaus8989 said...

Now the question is which guys on tonight’s slate ate romaine lettuce recently…?

I bet Gallo munches on green leafy stuff.

• wilke7425

@manontheflyintrapezious said...

I bet Gallo munches on green leafy stuff.

I hear he’s a great play!

• Benf15harp

@wilke7425 said...

If these were wrestlers you would win the annual GIF award. Lol

Lmao pretty sure they are

• Idontknow

@kbsktbll88 said...

Off topic but…..

CDC
    34m34 minutes ago

Thought I was making a healthy choice with my salad…

• wilke7425

Ross, Danny Green, McGruder. Any thoughts. I’m probably going with 2 of 3.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@kbsktbll88 said...

That’s true, but I’d rather pay up for Lillard, Whiteside or Vuc if I’m going to pay up for anyone. They can all get you 45 too.. but have shown higher upside than Kawhi too.

Managed to get Vuc/Kawhi together on FD with the right punts, i’m not on DK anymore but if I was i’d fit in Isaac at $3500 (read it here)
    I just feel like Dame/Whiteside get outscored tonight by KL/Vuc.

• Ree4erMadness

@KATburger said...

Lowry said he was fine after the bulls game, the coach said he was fine just yesterday, quotes through FD and the immediate quote the night he tweaked his ankle. Game stacking Lowry/Leonard/DJ/Vuc. With his recent performances and the Q tag Lowry should be lower owned tonight. GPP of course.

Yeah but now coach Nurse says Lowry’s a game time decision.

• kbsktbll88

@KATburger said...

Managed to get Vuc/Kawhi together on FD with the right punts, i’m not on DK anymore but if I was i’d fit in Isaac at $3500 (read it here)

I’ve got Isaac in my pool right now. I actually like a Nets stack the most tonight.

• wilke7425

@KATburger said...

I’ve jammed in Dame, Wall, KL and Whiteside. Going for the raw points and hope the rest do something extraordinary.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).