Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -6 ) at Orlando ( 6 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Washington ( -1 ) —- T: 230
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 3 ) at Miami ( -3 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( -7.5 ) at New York ( 7.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ree4erMadness

@monarch said...

I’ve got interest in James Johnson at 4100 DK. He and Wade are their only offense initiating players available tonight and he has had some monster games vs BKN in the past. He could get 10x in 25 minutes, especially with Dragic and TJ out.

Richardson is the one who becomes the defacto PG in this situation.

• BUFUu2

@cdaus8989 said...

Now the question is which guys on tonight’s slate ate romaine lettuce recently…?

i am guessing gallinari so scott should be good to go

• Ree4erMadness

@miggs6876 said...

No second thoughts here. He is a great play on paper. He can easily get you 40 plus and a min. of 25 which wont kill you. Great cash play and good GPP play too.

Yeah I changed my mind again, lol. He’s in my FD lineup for sure. Him and Kawhi are my SF’s on Fanduel and I’m not changing them.

• dolphinkick182

@cdaus8989 said...

Now the question is which guys on tonight’s slate ate romaine lettuce recently…?

Oh man DONT say THAT!

• Ree4erMadness

@monarch said...

I have some interest in Winslow but he’s chalk and perhaps bad chalk tonight. JJ is not chalk and has a higher ceiling

Winslow is definitely chalk tonight and I want no parts of it.

• beniking

I can afford Vuc or Whiteside tonight. Cash game. Thinking Vuc’s floor is higher

• Ace15

No talk of Dinwiddie, this is an awesome spot for him. I’ll have my shares of Dinwiddie/Crabbe. Might yolo tonight and roll with BAM as well.

• Ree4erMadness

@ScofieldReturns said...

Siakam or ibaka on FD? Hate choosing between them, and have enough money for either. Ibaka has that revenge game factor…who doesn’t get it up to play their old team that traded them away halfway thru a season?

Neither. If Kawhi was out, Id definitely pick one of them. They’re both priced as if Kawhi will be out.

• @wilke7425 said...

Ross, Danny Green, McGruder. Any thoughts. I’m probably going with 2 of 3.

I roster Ross a lot. My favorite member of the Magic. He picks up lots of steals and blocks as well as knocking down 3’s. However, if Fournier is on point his minutes go down a bit. McGruder seems like the play tonight though. FWIW it’s worth I have neither in my main lineup tonight.

• Idontknow

Heat have no one at the guard spot…am I the only one going all-in on DeAngello tonight?

• hogger67

@wilke7425 said...

Damn my odds just went down

Not significantly.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Ree4erMadness said...

Yeah but now coach Nurse says Lowry’s a game time decision.

To me that’s smoke, when coach and player came out the day of the injury and the day after saying he’s good. I don’t use Vegas lines to determine ‘blowouts’, but i do use them to gauge what Vegas is thinking with Q tags, 6.5 point favorites and hasn’t moved all day. This ORL team under Clifford plays a lot better, so i’m feeling like vegas see’s lowry playing. If the line starts to move towards ORL side closer to tip I’ll be prepared to switch it up. But for now, he’s in my LU.

• Gadnuk

@Idontknow said...

Heat have no one at the guard spot…am I the only one going all-in on DeAngello tonight?

Not at his price on DK for me….did you mean to say Dinwiddie?

• BBWC_10

@miggs6876 said...

I am all over Whiteside. If he shits the bed I will be toast. His upside and matchup is too good to for me to pass. I simply playing the best matchup there is a C position.

I played him last week vs the Nets and he destroyed my LUs. If u catch a rare occasion when he shows up it’s a great spot, I’d much rather roll with a high energy guy like Harrell or Kanter

• Idontknow

@Gadnuk said...

Not at his price on DK for me….did you mean to say Dinwiddie?

Nah, and I’m on FD —- $7.3k for Russell vs. $6.3k for Dinwiddie. I like DRuss a lot more for the price difference but I could be wrong. He’s scored 39+ FP 4 out of 6 games w/out Levert; Dinwiddie has gone over 30 FP once in the same span

• Smallchimp

Any Dinwiddie love tonight?

• Benf15harp

After looking at this slate and you’re lineup starts off like this….
    Wall
    J rich
    Otto
    AG
    Whiteside

• draggin49

I know centers smash vs Brooklyn and people loading up whiteside but anyone have interest on the opposite side with Allen?

• frugal

@draggin49 said...

I know centers smash vs Brooklyn and people loading up whiteside but anyone have interest on the opposite side with Allen?

• Idontknow

@draggin49 said...

• DfsBopBooth

@dmbtrip2004 said...

Trae young just had 17 assists against the clippers. Wall should have 20 and Beal is a tough call but should be a high scoring game

• BBWC_10

@jriesel315 said...

Love that guy!!!! Very underrated he can shoot and can handle the rock

• draggin49

@jriesel315 said...

I glanced at him but just not sure.He’s only had 2 big games all season . I think people are gonna chase points when they saw him have that big game vs the wizards 2 games ago . So yes , he could go off , but there is definite risk

It’s CRABBE Time! > <
    And Dinwiddie again of course. D Russell too high at 7200.

• DarthPasta

Can I punt with Crabbe AND Simmons and feel okay about it? GPP

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).