Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -6 ) at Orlando ( 6 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Washington ( -1 ) —- T: 230
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 3 ) at Miami ( -3 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( -7.5 ) at New York ( 7.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kuchhhh86

What time does the rosters usually comes out? I am new to NBA

• wilke7425

@Benf15harp said...

How was it possible to have the wrong clippers pf? Harrell Harris and even mike Scott smashed lmao

Harris 40 points and Harrell had 59. I missed out by 3 points. That’s how it’s possible. Lol

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Kuchhhh86 said...

One minute after lock, these days.

• Calicapo

@BUFUu2 said...

this year i have a hard time locking in wall 9k last 3 games gets mid 30’s yea i think he can hit 40dk points tonight but i like the lower price beal in this one, plus if you want mid 30 dk points tonight i would pay down to dinwiddie for that put a gordon looks really cheap setting there at 6900, my core so far tonight i am liking beal gordon vuc harris

Wall needs the assists to bump his stat line, and I think the Clips will leave some guys open after a tough game vs Atlanta last night.

Yeah, I see Gordon calling me but I don’t really like rostering vs Toronto.

Think Kawhi will guard him, no?

• Ndepompei

is Winslow the play with no Dragic?

• monarch

@Ndepompei said...

Trending down as JJ has returned.

• BUFUu2

@Calicapo said...

Wall needs the assists to bump his stat line, and I think the Clips will leave some guys open after a tough game vs Atlanta last night.

Yeah, I see Gordon calling me but I don’t really like rostering vs Toronto.

Think Kawhi will guard him, no?

i am trying to fig that out myself i just love his price and if orlando wants to win this game he has to keep chunking the 3’s but i can also see leonard guarding fournier i just can’t decide which one he will guard…..

• Calicapo

@BUFUu2 said...

i am trying to fig that out myself i just love his price and if orlando wants to win this game he has to keep chunking the 3’s but i can also see leonard guarding fournier i just can’t decide which one he will guard…..

DK already listing Kawhi as out.

Hmmm.

• BUFUu2

anyone interested in boban tonight harrell played 31 mins last night on a b2b boban only needs 20 mins to smash

• Calicapo

@Ndepompei said...

Yeah…I think the key tonight will be figuring out the Miami g & f positions.

• BUFUu2

@Calicapo said...

Hmmm.

yea i saw that if they do siakam almost becomes a must but i would say he plays tonight rather then what atlanta tomorrow

• kps3205s

@Calicapo said...

Hmmm.

I am assuming that is still from Saturday. He has 3 days rest.

They have Atlanta tomorrow. Right now I’m thinking he plays tonight, light workout or sit out tomorrow night vs Atlanta and ready for Friday vs Washington

• monarch

@kps3205s said...

I am assuming that is still from Saturday. He has 3 days rest.

They have Atlanta tomorrow. Right now I’m thinking he plays tonight, light workout or sit out tomorrow night vs Atlanta and ready for Friday vs Washington

Or they give him the week off.

• Calicapo

@BUFUu2 said...

yea i saw that if they do siakam almost becomes a must but i would say he plays tonight rather then what atlanta tomorrow

Makes sense.

• Benf15harp

@Kuchhhh86 said...

Rosters came out October 15th, 2018 lol

• Ndepompei

No RG projection for Jonathan Isaac?

• kbsktbll88

@Theguy49503 said...

Is Trey Burke back in the rotation at PG with the Knicks or is rostering him point chasing? He’s put up 30 FP in back to back games

He’ll be in the rotation. He’s been playing great and Fizdale is a player’s coach that rewards good play. So he’s not going to take him out unless he starts sucking again. But he’s safe for now imo.

• kps3205s

@Benf15harp said...

Rosters came out October 15th, 2018 lol

Tap that Tuesday gif….Yes!!!!!

• dolphinkick182

I’m staying away from the Wizards tonight while they fight amongst themselves. I think Wall gets ejected in the 1st and he’ll take someone with him, just not sure who.

• miggs6876

@Pandamonious said...

DVP says it’s a good play. Not far enough along in my process to say I’ll have shares though.

Panda be careful what you say. Lol

• Idontknow

Any thoughts on how the news that Wall and Beal are available in trades affects their play?

• miggs6876

@Benf15harp said...

It’s this simple really
    Allen playing βœ…
    Opposing Center πŸ”πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

My initial glance was just to lock in Whiteside. His price is reasonable and upside is through the roof. I also like Allen too for the price and savings.

• kbsktbll88

@dolphinkick182 said...

I’m staying away from the Wizards tonight while they fight amongst themselves. I think Wall gets ejected in the 1st and he’ll take someone with him, just not sure who.

It’s crazy that the Wizards are a 1 point favorite right now

• miggs6876

@kbsktbll88 said...

He’ll be in the rotation. He’s been playing great and Fizdale is a player’s coach that rewards good play. So he’s not going to take him out unless he starts sucking again. But he’s safe for now imo.

Two guys that are rolling are Bruke and Harrell. I’m not getting off them tonight.

• Ace15

Whats Harrell ownership tonight, good spot again…but might fade due to price and potentially inflated ownership because of yesterday night. Whiteside smash spot…but maybe too good of a spot, seems like a classic let down night from him in a gimme spot

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).