7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9 ) at Miami ( -9 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Brooklyn ( -4 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 13.5 ) at Dallas ( -13.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• got9forya

Well this is looking like a tough day on FD alot of players priced way to high. Not even sure where to start this day at. I like Van Fleet and Dinwiddie. And thinking Murray for Denver can reproduce what he just did. Just my thought

• Ace15

Rozier too cheap…Blake too cheap…Lauri too cheappp. Lock n load.

• monarch

PG
    SG
    SF
    PF
    C Daniel Gafford
    G
    F
    U

• Jeddy3

I know it’s baked into the price, but Dejounte Murray with no White at 5.2k seems like a steal.

• antzilla810

@Jeddy3 said...

I know it’s baked into the price, but Dejounte Murray with no White at 5.2k seems like a steal.

Patty Mills time.

• Ace15

@Jeddy3 said...

I think everyone gets a slight boost. Gay, Mills, Marco B. Don’t think Murray gets it all.

• monarch

@Jeddy3 said...

Yes. He is a lock

• got9forya

Brook Lopez is in a great spot tonight also dont overlook that

• kettab24

today feels like a zach lavine 50 burger to ruin everyone’s optimal lineups

• JSteele

Rose in Chicago again. He put 40s last time

• jtgus

Harden, Doncic, & Dinwiddie core

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@Jeddy3 said...

Is Murray getting more mins because White is out though?

• Ndepompei

@superstars92 said...

Is Murray getting more mins because White is out though?

doubt it

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Just FYI for people here, Kyrie Irving is out today, you gotta make sure you X him out in certain optimizers. Rumor is certain optimizers hate Nets players.

Clippers are fine though, the optimizers should already know about Kawhi’s injury so no need to X him out.

• Ndepompei

If murray ends the day topping ownership projections like he is now that is such an easy fade

• dange

@JSteele said...

Rose in Chicago again. He put 40s last time

Will he get the shots though?

Between Blake/Morris/Drummond I don’t think Markkanen has the size to really be out there if Thad Young and Carter aren’t in foul trouble. Nov 1 Thad got around 30 minutes with 25 for Mark.

Drummond went for 25/25.. he’s still getting his boards so does Blake hurt him with taking shots or help him with getting looks under the basket and more ORB potential from those shots.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

Congrats to Sarbchaggar for taking 1st in the Forum contest last night

Here is the link to tonight’s contest

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/81257585

• ryan7962

Is today zizic day lol

• upgradetoquestionable

@monarch said...

PG
    SG
    SF
    PF
    C Daniel Gafford
    G
    F
    U

PF if you’re playing on FD

Just saying :)

• JSteele

Isaac should be back tonight. Last time the Magic played the Raptors, Isaac had a nice stat line with 5 stocks. Aminu had 6 stocks himself off the bench.

On Yahoo, where stocks count for 3 points instead of 2, there is a lot of value in Isaac at $25.

• Wooden_Bones

@JSteele said...

Isaac should be back tonight. Last time the Magic played the Raptors, Isaac had a nice stat line with 5 stocks. Aminu had 6 stocks himself off the bench.

On Yahoo, where stocks count for 3 points instead of 2, there is a lot of value in Isaac at $25.

Stocks?

• Sleazygreazy

FD running a $150, 68 max today with a less top heavy payout structure. Better than what I expected they would have today but I really wish they would do more high dollar 3 max tournaments, or even some $10-$50 10 or 20 max tournaments. I guess I would have to go to DK for that but the app for FD is just so much easier to use and FD processes payouts directly to your bank in like 2-3 days. Annnnyways. I’m throwing 3 lineups into the $150 and starting my research on determining the cheap ancillary scoring options for Houston tonight.

Who TF is Daniel Gafford and do I have to play him tonight?

• monarch

@Wooden_Bones said...

Stocks?

Cool kids DFS term for steals plus blocks. I’m going to call them bleals.

• monarch

@Sleazygreazy said...

FD running a $150, 68 max today with a less top heavy payout structure. Better than what I expected they would have today but I really wish they would do more high dollar 3 max tournaments, or even some $10-$50 10 or 20 max tournaments. I guess I would have to go to DK for that but the app for FD is just so much easier to use and FD processes payouts directly to your bank in like 2-3 days. Annnnyways. I’m throwing 3 lineups into the $150 and starting my research on determining the cheap ancillary scoring options for Houston tonight.

Who TF is Daniel Gafford and do I have to play him tonight?

He was Summer League Amare Stoudemire

• Wooden_Bones

@monarch said...

Cool kids DFS term for steals plus blocks. I’m going to call them bleals.

Oh, bleals…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.