7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9 ) at Miami ( -9 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Brooklyn ( -4 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 13.5 ) at Dallas ( -13.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yeoman

@tmarohl said...

He came in and had a bunch of alley oop dunks.

Sounds like Gafford—he was ESPN’s designated go-to highlight guy before Zion came along. Actual productive play, winning games, that sort of thing he wasn’t so good at. But he’ll get his dunks and blocks.

• yisman

@miggs6876 said...

You think it’s worth playing?

it’s essentially a discount on rake, so I would say it’s better to play that contest than a contest without a bonus pool.

So yes.

• yisman

@JSteele said...

I just built one in an optimizer that has a good shot. I don’t think it will cash necessarily though. I’m not entering this contest so I’m not sharing a full lineup.

Nunn, Dragic, Graham, Fournier, Harris, Bertans, Porzingis, Covington, KAT

I think they won’t all hit a 3. Maybe 20% they do?

The problem is if you want a better shot at the bonus pool, you’re hurting your ‘optimal’ lineup build in a variety of ways. I guess it would make you different, though.

• Micah831

@yisman said...

it’s essentially a discount on rake, so I would say it’s better to play that contest than a contest without a bonus pool.

So yes.

What contest is this on FD? The 0.05 cent one? which one has the bonus for whole lineup hitting 3’s?

• Yeoman

@yisman said...

yes, I’ve heard of it.

They have a ‘bonus’ pool of X amount.

If everyone in your lineup makes one, you split the bonus pool with anyone else who accomplishes it.

I always thought the play in contests like that is to fade the bonus pool. Everybody will be stacking shooters in their lineups chasing the pool, so get the peripheral-stats guys at low ownership instead.

• yisman

@Micah831 said...

What contest is this on FD? The 0.05 cent one? which one has the bonus for whole lineup hitting 3’s?

I’m not sure it’s every day, and even if it is, sometimes it fills very early. Check FD lobby daily. They often have some kind of bonus pool.

For NFL they had a couple of weeks with a bonus pool if a player of yours scored an OT TD. The 2 weeks I saw they did it, no OT TDs, so they kept the bonus pool.

• Micah831

@yisman said...

I’m not sure it’s every day, and even if it is, sometimes it fills very early. Check FD lobby daily. They often have some kind of bonus pool.

For NFL they had a couple of weeks with a bonus pool if a player of yours scored an OT TD. The 2 weeks I saw they did it, no OT TDs, so they kept the bonus pool.

At work so im sorry that i was being lazy. I found it. $6 clutch shot has the 5k bonus today. 75k player pool with that bonus. Everyones getting 30 cents if it hits lol

• packdog

feeling a THJ blowup day. no curry and the matchup is right. blowout may only help it

• Packapunch

@packdog said...

feeling a THJ blowup day. no brunson and the matchup is right. blowout may only help it

Where do you see no Brunson?

• JSteele

Nunn, Dragic, Graham, Fournier, Harris, Bertans, Porzingis, Covington, KAT

6.1, 6.0, 8.4, 5.3, 4.2, 7.2, 6.4, 5.9, 9.0

The average number of 3 pt attempts per game. For one of them to miss on all of that would be a bad beat.

• packdog

@Packapunch said...

Where do you see no Brunson?

i meant curry. i edited it. sorry

• athairuammit11

White or burks? im thinking i have the same line with white in gpp and burks in cash

HELP!

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@athairuammit11 said...

White or burks? im thinking i have the same line with white in gpp and burks in cash

HELP!

Didn’t you just answer your own question?

• athairuammit11

@captainwacky said...

Didn’t you just answer your own question?

But in your opinion is that the right move? Any strong takes?

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

No one’s really talked about him but Nikola Jokic is only 8.4k. Yea, he’s fat, overweight and whatever else as tmarhol says, but he’s only 8.4k.

If he was 6.8 – 7K, I would consider him.

• Vdaddy8888

Why would I not play Spencer Dinwiddie in 100% of my lineups? 20 entry max? Outside of the obvious he could have a bad game narrative…

• JSteele

@Vdaddy8888 said...

Why would I not play Spencer Dinwiddie in 100% of my lineups? 20 entry max? Outside of the obvious he could have a bad game narrative…

I’m not sure. Would you put 100% of your money in a single stock?

• deepfat

Liking Delon Wright as some cheaper value. Game could blow out giving him closer to 30 minutes off the bench.

• Wooden_Bones

@JSteele said...

I’m not sure. Would you put 100% of your money in a single stock?

Wait, are you talking about bleals, or actual stocks?

• kettab24

Donovan mitchell may well be the slate breaker on DK…he’s at an odd price which may steer ppl away…alo really like Lavine

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@athairuammit11 said...

But in your opinion is that the right move? Any strong takes?

I mean, I like Burks better for both personally, but that doesn’t mean it’s correct.

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

You think it’s worth playing?

It is just a bonus on top of the regular contest. If it hits, you might get three bucks. Big deal.

• JSteele

@Wooden_Bones said...

Wait, are you talking about bleals, or actual stocks?

actual stocks this time.

Speaking of bleals, anyone else really like Isaac?

• athairuammit11

At what point does it hurt to fade Spencer 45+? Im fading him for the likes of butler,aldridge and graham

• JSteele

@athairuammit11 said...

At what point does it hurt to fade Spencer 45+? Im fading him for the likes of butler,aldridge and graham

He’s going to be about 35-40% owned, so if the guy you fade him for doesn’t outscore him it hurts a lot.

That being said, all of those guys you mentioned have a real solid shot at doing so.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler