7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9 ) at Miami ( -9 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Brooklyn ( -4 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 13.5 ) at Dallas ( -13.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jcotdl

@thetitanlb said...

If I’m counting correctly the warriors only ha e 8 active players tonight right?

this makes spellman, chriss, paschall and wcs all decent plays the way i see it

• JSteele

@thetitanlb said...

If I’m counting correctly the warriors only ha e 8 active players tonight right?

Correct

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, highly correlated with Bowman too.

I have 3 with WCS as well… and a sprinkle of Chriss

• superjon

Got ABC/Young and ABC/Doncic

• Supersharpie

@Unico10 said...

I have 3 with WCS as well… and a sprinkle of Chriss

Spellman at 3.3k is my YOLO pick of the night!

• JSteele

I think i’ll fade Dinwiddie for Graham on Yahoo. I feel like i’m going too chalky

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Rozier/Doncic/GSW and Kawhi to hammer it… I like that one sooo much it will tank for sure

• pn3

checked back on my fd lineup just in time to switch out green

• choppadown

Came off Ish Smith and Chris Boucher to go with Pat Bev. and M. Chriss (FD), can’t wait to see the swing that one takes me on.

• JSteele

12.4% Poeltl

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@JSteele said...

I think i’ll fade Dinwiddie for Graham on Yahoo. I feel like i’m going too chalky

13% Dinwiddie…. I think he’ll do well but he needs 45-50fpts at his price to take down a GPP tonight. He can do it, but there are plays at 1-2K less that have a chance to match or beat his output

• Lathum

Swapped out all my IT for White when I saw the late announcement he was playing. IT 50 burger coming in

• RipCityRings

Hate the Dray news. I just pivoted from a Dejounte/DiVincenzo/Portis lineup I loved to Bowman/Paschall/Mills.

Can’t not play some Warriors, but I don’t particularly love the matchup for any of them.

• JSteele

@Unico10 said...

13% Dinwiddie…. I think he’ll do well but he needs 45-50fpts at his price to take down a GPP tonight. He can do it, but there are plays at 1-2K less that have a chance to match or beat his output

I had $1 left and he’s $25 where Dinwiddie is $24. I figured lower ownership, same upside and I don’t like leaving money on the table.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Mills 18% Gay 2%Beal 9% Dejounte 12.9% Portis 0.5% Embiid 1.8% (!!) (in the DK $12)

• thetitanlb

Theoretically either Chris or spellman has to play 30 plus minutes tonight at the 3 or 4. Who will it be is the question

• jcotdl

happy NBA wednesday y’all.. get some money

• yisman

lot of late news there

had to keep changing my lineup

• jcotdl

@thetitanlb said...

Theoretically either Chris or spellman has to play 30 plus minutes tonight at the 3 or 4. Who will it be is the question

insert obligatory ‘why not both?’ gif here..

• Barnabus

@jcotdl said...

happy NBA wednesday y’all.. get some money

Tonight is the night!

• gaelicgirl

So messed up

• LetsCash

Something is just screaming to me that Murray goes nuts off the bench tonight.

• opinionn

Embiid is due for a 35/20 5 blocks night

• efagan99

100% dinwiddie and PJW, lots of rozier too. hope that game is a good one!

• gaelicgirl

Really needed this news like 2 hours ago…ugh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).