7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9 ) at Miami ( -9 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Brooklyn ( -4 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 13.5 ) at Dallas ( -13.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• oaktwnraidr

Hardaway or Wright?

• thetitanlb

@jcotdl said...

insert obligatory ‘why not both?’ gif here..

Lol the only way that mathematically happens is if Poole only plays like 15 mins.

3 of the guys who come off the bench usually play the 4 or the 5. Poole is the only one who is gonna come in the for the 2 guards.

• jcotdl

my guess is nance has 40 %?

• RipCityRings

@LetsCash said...

Something is just screaming to me that Murray goes nuts off the bench tonight.

Agreed. Still feel sick for pivoting to Mills, but I couldn’t fit him with the GS chalk. Pretty sure he and Portis are going to go Hammy Davis Jr tonight now that I swapped them out.

At least he only plays 25ish minutes…

• mr_papageorgio

THJ starting. Now sure if that was expected.

• opinionn

@mr_papageorgio said...

oh shit that was one of my punts. No guarantee he produces though.

• oaktwnraidr

@mr_papageorgio said...

Throwing me for a loop I have Wright right now.but THJ is 500 cheaper on DK could use that 500 to move up..but could mean more usage for Wright off the bench.

• BerkeleyBoss

I have an uncomfortable amount of Spurs. Nearly 30% of my FD ownership on an 11 game slate lol

• mr_papageorgio

@oaktwnraidr said...

Throwing me for a loop I have Wright right now.but THJ is 500 cheaper on DK could use that 500 to move up..but could mean more usage for Wright off the bench.

I’m no expert but I feel like THJ plays close to 30 min tonight so I’d stick with him.

• monarch

So Bowman and Spellman probably play the entire fourth quarter tonight?

• jcotdl

i am surprised the lesser pices of WAS- SA are so lowly owned.. such a high total- even Beal seems really low %

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

So messed up

Never thought the Warriors would be like the Grizzlies at the end of the season a few years ago, did you?

• Vdaddy8888

Bertans in the game in seconds….

• JSteele

Anyone in the Mavs starting unit is not gonna get much between the Two Dirks. Wright is interesting though him and Brunson will do a lot with the 2nd unit

• SteeloCity

I guess Horford and DeRozan were not the move…

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Wiggins will start.

• chrisbanas

SIMMONS HIT A THREE

• ghostfacekicker

Beal was a bad play?

• tmarohl

Well, I will be last in the DK forum league because I forgot to assign a lineup.

• Ace15

Dinwiddie 47% on fd damn. Nance chris 15-20%

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

Anyone in the Mavs starting unit is not gonna get much between the Two Dirks. Wright is interesting though him and Brunson will do a lot with the 2nd unit

Sounds like a Boban night to me then.

• tristanwolf

@ghostfacekicker said...

Beal was a bad play?

on pace for a six burger

• gaelicgirl

@Epignosis said...

Never thought the Warriors would be like the Grizzlies at the end of the season a few years ago, did you?

LOL I never thought about the Grizzlies at all, so…no, it never crossed my mind

• Dfspacman

Poetl put me off Aldridge lol

• choppadown

@Dfspacman said...

Poetl put me off Aldridge lol

I took DeRozan instead of Aldridge, and went Chriss/Theis, who knows.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).