7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9 ) at Miami ( -9 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Brooklyn ( -4 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 13.5 ) at Dallas ( -13.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• FunchessOfFun

@superstars92 said...

There is a DK bonus for steals blocks?

Good thing I didn’t play probably woulda gone udnerweight on Luca and wouldn’t have known Shaq was starting.

Yeah click on your promo tab. 5k added for LU with the highest combined total from Nov 18-22 in the $12 and $4 events. 29 is currently the highest. I have a LU that I built tonight specifically for this and it is at 28 with Murray still going

Edit: oh snap, just tied it w 29! Someone prob got higher tonight but will be a fun sweat to wake up to tomorrow

• stats99tuff

Man Blake Griffin in a really nice spot at that price on dk and gets a 28.. Jeeez..

• yisman

this game had a 220 total

it dropped to 217 before tip

and then both teams come out and can’t shoot at all

5/33 combined for three. Boston is 1/18

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

Box score says 22/8/3 and in 4th crushing Rockets.

If you want 35 points on that salary, I guess he is crushing then.

• yisman

Jokic one rebound short of a DD

• chrisbanas

What’s cash for fd? My app is being frustrating

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

If you want 35 points on that salary, I guess he is crushing then.

Pretty sure he has like nearly 45 FPs though.

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

Pretty sure he has like nearly 45 FPs though.

34 on FD. Now up to about 37. Dude is unplayable.

• tristanwolf

@tristanwolf said...

lol spent 2 hrs on dk to put up crap, 10 minutes on fd to make a lu of 3 point shooters and it’s my best. if kemba can sink a 3, gimmie my fiddy cent bonus!

lmao what did kemba get a t for? is he still in the game?

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

34 on FD. Now up to about 37. Dude is unplayable.

Well he probably has 45 on DK? Can someone confirm? TOs worth less, double double bonus too, 3 point bonus.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Anyone know what Shaq was owned on DK?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

Well he probably has 45 on DK? Can someone confirm? TOs worth less, double double bonus too, 3 point bonus.

47 DK Points

• dugginkid50

Tobias did it to me again. Shoulda stuck with Issac. And can PJ Washington stop fouling dudes.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarhol, just FYI, I think you may have been joking, but Jokic is definitely not my boy lol. I just mentioned earlier at first glance he looked kinda cheap at 8.4k vs Rockets. I guess he did almost go for 6x, but since I didn’t actually play, I have no idea if that’s even good or not (I’m assuming you coulda paired him up with Doncic with the other value pretty easily).

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

47 DK Points

Still not enough for that Salary. Especially on FD where he ended up with 40.4 on a salary of over 9. I said he was your boy because you commented earlier about me saying that he was fat and out of shape, which he is. Almost fouled out again to go along with his 7 turnovers.

• deepfat

@superstars92 said...

Less than 20% for sure.

• tmarohl

@deepfat said...

Less than 20% for sure.

5.6 on FD. I had him in my best lineup.

• BBWC_10

@superstars92 said...

11% in the DK main contest.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Ok thanks guys just curious on how everything turned out. Hope you guys did well.

• bcandrws

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

Wow Luka dang. Did I say next LeBron? I meant the next (best of) LeBron + Bird in their prime for the next 10 years.

Next lebron? Don’t get carried away now. He is great and going to be great for years but he is nothing like lebron except for a good passer. He literally plays no defense at all, and is not that athletic.

• BBWC_10

I clicked on and off Deandre Hunter 3 times….and of course he goes for 46Pts at 4.2K, it is really getting so hard to cash these days.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@BBWC_10 said...

I clicked on and off Deandre Hunter 3 times….and of course he goes for 46Pts at 4.2K, it is really getting so hard to cash these days.

Yea you got unlucky. That might be his ceiling game for the year. Those 3-D wings are so volatile in their ceiling games. It’s like Ariza when he randomly goes for 40 after 5 straight 15-20 FP games with Houston.

• SkateFiend

The two PGs at FD tomorrow will be Bledsoe plus scrub (most likely Hill).

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@raul214 said...

mind posting your line? just to study

Played 25 lineups
    5 game stacks
    For the other 20 my highest exposure was to Mills, Nance, Doncic, Markannen, Butler

Looks like I had too much GS sprinkled everywhere while the best value turned out to be on BKN and ATL

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@SkateFiend said...

The two PGs at FD tomorrow will be Bledsoe plus scrub (most likely Hill).

Why is Giannis out?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.