7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9 ) at Miami ( -9 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Brooklyn ( -4 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 13.5 ) at Dallas ( -13.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@SkateFiend said...

The two PGs at FD tomorrow will be Bledsoe plus scrub (most likely Hill).

Is it a small slate?

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Wow nice Cam Redish congrats, I think he got like 6x today which isn’t too bad as a standalone (but not worth it with a Shaq punt or Hunter punt who crushed it). Shot 6-10, making strides.

• BBWC_10

@superstars92 said...

Yea you got unlucky. That might be his ceiling game for the year. Those 3-D wings are so volatile in their ceiling games. It’s like Ariza when he randomly goes for 40 after 5 straight 15-20 FP games with Houston.

Ya well I missed the ceiling game…. I just like his minutes and the amount of shots he has been taking. Unfortunately I went with Burks because of the shortage of players. I did get Isaac, Dinwiddie, Nance Right.

• SkateFiend

@superstars92 said...

Why is Giannis out?

Giannis is a SF at FD.

I’m assuming that Rubio and Simons won’t play, meaning Bledsoe is the only sure thing at PG position at FD.

• SkateFiend

@tmarohl said...

Is it a small slate?

Isn’t it a small slate?

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@SkateFiend said...

Giannis is a SF at FD.

I’m assuming that Rubio and Simons won’t play, meaning Bledsoe is the only sure thing at PG position at FD.

Oh the reason I brought up Giannis is because you said to play Bledsoe and a scrub (probably Hill) and my first thought on why you would be high on two Bucks is Giannis is out.

• SkateFiend

@superstars92 said...

Oh the reason I brought up Giannis is because you said to play Bledsoe and a scrub (probably Hill) and my first thought on why you would be high on two Bucks is Giannis is out.

Hill’s floor is safe-ish compared to anyone below him. No PG below 4,400 has any record of production this season. Frank Jackson is a potential GPP play.

If Rubio and Simons can play, then Bledsoe and those two will be super chalk. Barring something insane, Tyler Johnson and Josh Gray will not combine for 100 points.

FD basically gives you one more spot to potentially tank your lineup.

• chronoxiong

Why the hell does Patrick Beverley have 14 rebounds? He’s the smallest guy on the court! This darn OT. And why is Theis crushing tonight? Why didnt he do this for me the other night? Man, I can’t win anything anymore. I can’t get any players right because I either pick them on the night they suck or fade them the next game when they crush. I seriously might need to retire from all this.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Why the hell does Patrick Beverley have 14 rebounds? He’s the smallest guy on the court! This darn OT. And why is Theis crushing tonight? Why didnt he do this for me the other night? Man, I can’t win anything anymore. I can’t get any players right because I either pick them on the night they suck or fade them the next game when they crush. I seriously might need to retire from all this.

Don’t retire, I would miss your rants :) Why did Luka have 67.5 in about 10 minutes? Why did Shaq go 13.5 X value? That is the fun of playing this nightly lottery ticket.

• tmarohl

Patrick Beverly > Joker

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Patrick Beverly > Joker

I would give an inordinate sum of money for Patrick Beverley to be cast as the next Joker in a Batman movie.

• Vdaddy8888

Patrick beverly is a time warp. He belongs in late 80s nba and got lost.

• yisman

OT still wasn’t enough to get this game to the 217 total. Bummer

• ASalvaro

@chronoxiong said...

i had Theis & Beverley in my lineups at one point and swapped them out close to lock..i had no idea what they did until i saw your post..now i’m depressed…from now on i am NOT changing my lineups because of late changes! it never works

• chronoxiong

@ASalvaro said...

i had Theis & Beverley in my lineups at one point and swapped them out close to lock..i had no idea what they did until i saw your post..now i’m depressed…from now on i am NOT changing my lineups because of late changes! it never works

Yeps. I have already made a few lineup changes before lock that has costed me too. Lost track. Shocked you had those two in your lineups though. The full slate? Or late night slate?

• ASalvaro

@chronoxiong said...

Yeps. I have already made a few lineup changes before lock that has costed me too. Lost track. Shocked you had those two in your lineups though. The full slate? Or late night slate?

The full slate and only because I hate not having players in the last game and those 2 fit the salary I had left

• fightingjohn

Let’s not forgot Ben Simmons hit his 1st career 3pt shot last night!!!!

• miggs6876

I sucked ass. I have a hard time making 1 or 2 lineups on big slates. I prefer 5 to 7 game slates.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.