8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 5 ) at Memphis ( -5 ) —- T: 200
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( – ) at New Orleans ( – ) —- T: —-
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Dallas ( -2 ) —- T: 193.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 207
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( – ) at Portland ( – ) —- T: —-
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 6.5 ) —- T: 201.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Chat/Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/304597582?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• mabrla

I don’t know what to do….I have RWB, Curry, & Harden to all exceed 5x.

Only problem is there is awesome value everywhere at PG and I hate SG/SF. I don’t trust any mid-tier player at those positions to crush value and make up the 20+ more points RWB/Curry can give me over the next best option.

Am I insane for projecting RWB/Curry/Harden to combine for around 200fps? At 33k on FD that’s well over 5x. Throw in Sullinger at proj. 35 and I would need 5 players to each average 13 points to hit 300.

Anyone else have this logic? I usually never go stars/scrubs but it makes sense to me tn.

• jreidlivewire

Can’t believe I’m even considering Chalmers…. can’t deny the spark he’s brought to Memphis bench though. For $3500 it should be a no brainer…. but it’s Chalmers….

• mets091090

For 50/50 Butler/Howard or Bledsoe/Okafor

• frugal

@jreidlivewire said...

Can’t believe I’m even considering Chalmers…. can’t deny the spark he’s brought to Memphis bench though. For $3500 it should be a no brainer…. but it’s Chalmers….

Yep I have both Chalmers and Mills in lineups tonight and am nervous about both.

• SaxCougar

I like McCullon now that certain players are off the board for me. With AD supposedly back in tonight, I am off the Ryan Anderson Gordon”:/players/eric-gordon-1077 stack.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@wlynch82 said...

I gotta give credit where credit is due. You guys have lame sarcastic responses down to a science.

oh stfu already and stop posting shit we can’t even come close to using. If you don’t like what some post just leave. No sarcasm there buddy

• bjk121

Is anyone considering Kobe at 6100 on DK? Obviously, he’s past his prime, but still seems like pretty good value while he’s healthy.

• tmarohl

@mabrla said...

I don’t know what to do….I have RWB, Curry, & Harden to all exceed 5x.

Only problem is there is awesome value everywhere at PG and I hate SG/SF. I don’t trust any mid-tier player at those positions to crush value and make up the 20+ more points RWB/Curry can give me over the next best option.

Am I insane for projecting RWB/Curry/Harden to combine for around 200fps? At 33k on FD that’s well over 5x. Throw in Sullinger at proj. 35 and I would need 5 players to each average 13 points to hit 300.

Anyone else have this logic? I usually never go stars/scrubs but it makes sense to me tn.

I see a floor of about 130 with RWB, Curry and Harden and a ceiling around 170. I could see mixing and matching two of the three but not all three in the same lineup.

• galexander21

• Ranked #58

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

No problem finding value plays, more trouble finding the mid range guys 7 – 8 K that I think will hit 5 x or 6 x. That is why I’m saying stars and scrubs approach tonight.

PF – Does anyone see Favors, Draymond, Gasol, LMA hitting 5 x value – I don’t
    SF – Kawhi, Wiggins, Batum, Gallinari – I think the last three have the potential to go 5 x or higher
    C – Lopez, Howard, Jordan, Gasol, Gobert, Duncan, Towns – Towns probably the only one that has chance to go 5 X
    PG – Jackson, Knight, Thomas, Walker, Rubio, Rose – Anyone think these guys are a lock for 5 X or higher?
    SG – Butler, Derozan, Bryant, are your 7-8 K guys here – Derozan against the Lakers probably best shot.

So what I am saying, in my opinion it is very hard tonight to build a balanced lineup with mid tier guys tonight.

I will most likely throw Westbrook in most of my lineups because I know he will get me at least 45 – 50, and that there are a lot of 4500 – 6900 type of guys that I see that I think will hit 5 X or more.

It’s PG and SG that I am finding as either the elite or value plays, but I like Favors, Wiggins, Batum, Gallo, Howard, Towns from your mid range listed guys to at least 5x

• millerto

@mabrla said...

Am I insane for projecting RWB/Curry/Harden to combine for around 200fps?

That’s a pretty loft projection to assume those 3 average close to 70. Not calling you insane, but man that’s a big IF right there.

• DFSNewbie

Anybody playing Anthony Davis, I bet he will be low owned since there are a lot of other superstars to choose from today

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

I have no one over 9k (FD) in my cash lineup.

• mstunnabro

i think chalmers will do very good tonight against houston. Conley has struggled a bit this season so I think chalmers will have his fair share of time from the bench

• dominicanpapi

Why wouldn’t Favors potentially hit 5X? Dallas is awful vs. power forwards.

I actually think in a way Drummond and KAT cancel each other out. I don’t see Drummond putting up a 50 burger the same way that I don’t see KAT putting up a monster line. KAT shut down Vuc, and is already a really good defensive player. Drummond might get his but I don’t see a 20/20 type of game tonight.

I really like Wiggins tonight, keep in mind he plays the 2 spot. Don’t think Fanduel will ever get that straightened out, but Detroit can’t guard shooting guards.

• mellofellowsu

@dominicanpapi said...

Why wouldn’t Favors potentially hit 5X? Dallas is awful vs. power forwards

It’s a good play. Recency bias just fricking with people’s heads. Including mine. If it weren’t I’d go all in on him.

• Honzerbonzer

Parker tonight seems like good value….yes or no? And I hate rostering Parker, but he has looked a lot better and with Brow back fro NOP, the game shouldn’t blow out early.

• kookahdoo

@bignish said...

No Unibrow no cash…..in 2014.

See my avi

• JSteele

Butler could be huge if rose is out

• millerto

@DFSNewbie said...

Anybody playing Anthony Davis, I bet he will be low owned since there are a lot of other superstars to choose from today

I bet he’ll be low owned because he keeps leaving games with minor injuries and he hasn’t been dominant in +matchups so far anyway. When he is playing, he’s hanging out at the 3 point line and not going for rebounds. He’s gonna burn us all for 70 occasionally, but he’s just not the force right now that he could be and his fantasy price doesn’t reflect that.

• dominicanpapi

@mellofellowsu said...

It’s a good play. Recency bias just fricking with people’s heads.

I don’t do cash, I do GPPs since that’s where I have most success so I’m looking at it from an ownership standpoint as well. I can understand fading him in cash. But it’s a plus matchup, will probably be low owned and the game will be close. Gobert also looks like a good play as well. Had a 20 and 17 against Dallas late last year, hell Booker had a 15 and 12 night in the same game.

• kookahdoo

@DFSNewbie said...

I’m not

• budfox6

@Dmurphy104 said...

I have no one over 9k (FD) in my cash lineup.

R.I.P.

• stats99tuff

as long as Jarret Jack and Young keep those prices i will play them every night…. i think BIG AL at $6,900 on FD is a steal against philly…

• ChargerDodger

Since I’m guessing Jimmy Butler will guard Klay Thompson tonight. Harrison Barnes is looking like a great value option. But then again. It’s Harrison Barnes.

• budfox6

@stats99tuff said...

as long as Jarret Jack and Young keep those prices i will play them every night…. i think BIG AL at $6,900 on FD is a steal against philly…

Agreed. Philly had six players on the court the other night and still couldn’t win.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.