7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: 198
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) —- T: 198
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -12.5 ) at Indiana ( 12.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at Detroit ( 2 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Minnesota ( 2 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    8:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) —- T: 211.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TeamTwerk

• zpa1989

@Ibleedblue1 said...

Patrick Bev at 2% gonna take me to the promise land tonight!

He Popped In my models. Just didn’t have the nads. Good going if you goes off. Btw, thad young obvious chalk flop of the night? There’s always a few each night. And it seeems i always fall into the trap. Thought young was in a fantastic spot chalk or not, at least I thought

• mschu1213

You are so smart.

• tarheelsrule44

Someone who knows – I’ve noticed some teams credit the player who tips the ball out for the rebound, others credit the one who catches it. Is it a judgement call or which person is supposed to get credit?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@TeamTwerk said...

Where is Al Jefferson???

20%+ owned in cash is where he’s at, and I’m loving it.

• S7ubs

Why would anyone ever start Al Jefferson? You knew Pacers would eventually have to go small.

• bigkino217

@tarheelsrule44 said...

Someone who knows – I’ve noticed some teams credit the player who tips the ball out for the rebound, others credit the one who catches it. Is it a judgement call or which person is supposed to get credit?

it’s supposed to depend on whether the tip was controlled or not. if you tip it to another player, or even just bat it back out at the top of the key where your teammate is waiting, it should be your rebound. if you’re fighting for the rebound and the ball glances off your hand and goes to a teammate, it shouldn’t be your rebound.

• tarheelsrule44

Alan Williams has 3 fouls in the first. Probably doesn’t matter though.

• RipCityRings

Really hope Kawhi doesn’t go off. Told myself I was going to fade Durant, somehow ended up with 50% exposure trying to burn salary.

• tarheelsrule44

@bigkino217 said...

it’s supposed to depend on whether the tip was controlled or not. if you tip it to another player, or even just bat it back out at the top of the key where your teammate is waiting, it should be your rebound. if you’re fighting for the rebound and the ball glances off your hand and goes to a teammate, it shouldn’t be your rebound.

Makes sense. Thanks.

• RotoBeastsDFS

Harden ugh.

• DirkDigglerz

Wow Hardeen sucks

• bigkino217

KCP is killing harden

• piranha

KCP @ 4%

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

@DirkDigglerz said...

Wow Hardeen sucks

(has a bad start, immediately “sucks”)

• Kilala

Phx and Was keeping it close. Love me some wall and Otto.

• tarheelsrule44

I tried to tell y’all about my boy Jared Dudley.

• lovetohate

had zero shares of harden.
    hated the matchup.

monta ellis with 1 fp. :(

• bigkino217

kaminsky has a bunch of points in 4 minutes lol

• Sportsfreak52

mills or gibson for late slate? Powell or lee?

• mchrisman

Len plays hard for about 6mins…then does squat the rest of the game pos

• baller531

@tarheelsrule44 said...

Played Tony Parker or Aldridge?

well, I played Aldridge, and i got Popoviched.

• fourseasons

@kpquick24 said...

I have a lot of lineups with both of them. I expect both of them to soak up the minutes blowout or not. At 6,400 salary I think they will get me at least 40 and probably over 50 combined.

Also, keep Seraphin on your radar. I forgot that McMillan had advanced him in the pecking order. We are looking for at least 5x value tonight

• fourseasons

@thebigboy said...

(has a bad start, immediately “sucks”)

Remember, the game is 48 minutes.

• mschu1213

Monte Ellis man. Why the hell did i think he would something tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.