NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 210.5

While I have no odds at this time, here are the 3 games from the big 2 sites that are on this slate:

ON FD: CHI/LAL, GSW/OKC, DEN/HOU, MIL/PHO
    ON DK: CHI/LAL, BKN/CLE, WAS/CHA, POR/PHI

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• damionismyname

@KATburger said...

Minnesotan so I can research quickly kind of..

what does being from Minnesota have to do with quick research?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@damionismyname said...

what does being from Minnesota have to do with quick research?

Its the state of hockey, so hockey kind of dominates. That was in reference to the NHL so i’m confident in my research.. me and hcassiidy are PM about it now.. ill copy my take …

“Yea i’m targeting dallas and edmonton lines.. Jake Allen can be the best goalie at times, but he also can struggle mightily .. i expect a lot of jake allen exposure so i moved off of him and onto VAN goalie. Make sure to focus on TOI especially for your defensemen. You can usually find a lot of value there paying down at D targetting 20+ min of TOI. SOG w/ TOI w/ low cost for D did me well last year on FD. And also stack your lines is key… you want to have the assist/goal .. works really well if you have a D/W/C who play together on the ice a lot. Just couple tips not sure how much nhl you’ve done.”

It helps to live in a state that knows hockey.. why am i being attacked all of the time?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

Its the state of hockey, so hockey kind of dominates. That was in reference to the NHL so i’m confident in my research.. me and hcassiidy are PM about it now.. ill copy my take …

“Yea i’m targeting dallas and edmonton lines.. Jake Allen can be the best goalie at times, but he also can struggle mightily .. i expect a lot of jake allen exposure so i moved off of him and onto VAN goalie. Make sure to focus on TOI especially for your defensemen. You can usually find a lot of value there paying down at D targetting 20+ min of TOI. SOG w/ TOI w/ low cost for D did me well last year on FD. And also stack your lines is key… you want to have the assist/goal .. works really well if you have a D/W/C who play together on the ice a lot. Just couple tips not sure how much nhl you’ve done.”

It helps to live in a state that knows hockey.. why am i being attacked all of the time?

If you read the whole post you would see that reference is for the hockey slate tonight, and yea.. if your in miami… or california.. or texas.. you may not watch or care for hockey.. I watch all the four major sports so my hockey line was done last night and i feel comfortable with the research and if you focus on those things it’s really a quick process… i’m not going to talk hockey in the thread, but yea.. it was a hockey response.. i spend hours researching my basketball, sometimes a day ..

• jdmortimer100

Is there a web site that shows DK and FD scoring leaders from a certain date. Make several lineups every night and I would like to go back and see how different players performed.

Thanks.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

.. i… yea .. cant say anything without a circle of people personally attacking me.. i just .. yea .. im going to clean the house.. then do some research on Lonzo Ball later to get it out there before the game. Tty guys later.

• tmarohl

@jdmortimer100 said...

Is there a web site that shows DK and FD scoring leaders from a certain date. Make several lineups every night and I would like to go back and see how different players performed.

Thanks.

This site lets you research every player and also tells you their DK, FD and Yahoo scores https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/d/duranke01/gamelog/2017/

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

I want to want to play Curry tomorrow on the 4 game slate.

26 games vs Westbrook/OKC. He’s averaging: 24pts, 4reb, 7asts, 2stl….pre Durant obviously.

• frugal

Yuck…Yahoo just added tonight’s game to tomorrow’s slate. Would’ve been so much nicer to add tonight to tomorrow’s early games. Anyway, CHI starters are all underpriced on Yahoo and have been a part of my winning lineups a ton this season (that is the one’s where Butler and/or Detroit players don’t crap the bed). Will be super easy to take the value/mid price guys from CHI and BKN and fit in a stud. For the first time since the 2nd week of the season, looking at Giannis as well. But that talk perhaps will be more pertinent tomorrow when DK/FD big slates are open.

• Petergunz82

@superstars92 said...

Oh yea I forgot the POR PHI game is also in this slate.

What are the 4 games? CHI LAL / POR PHI / BKN CLE / what’s the last one?

I’ve literally not played Ben Simmons all year. I think maybe the Lakers game was the only slate I had him on cash and I don’t recall having him on much GPPs aside from the Lakers game either.

He’s a solid 50 DK pts like clockwork…seems more like a cash play

• Kbry24

Hey Kat, how did Harrison and M Williams do?

• damionismyname

@KATburger said...

ok, now I get it. yeah I have some hockey knowledge from earlier this year but more would be good. I know about line stacking but thats about it. Goalie will make or break you.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Yuck…Yahoo just added tonight’s game to tomorrow’s slate. Would’ve been so much nicer to add tonight to tomorrow’s early games. Anyway, CHI starters are all underpriced on Yahoo and have been a part of my winning lineups a ton this season (that is the one’s where Butler and/or Detroit players don’t crap the bed). Will be super easy to take the value/mid price guys from CHI and BKN and fit in a stud. For the first time since the 2nd week of the season, looking at Giannis as well. But that talk perhaps will be more pertinent tomorrow when DK/FD big slates are open.

They are open now.

• jdmortimer100

thanks tmarohl, appreciate it.

• damionismyname

@KATburger said...

you really need to stop being so defensive. no one is attacking you. In your post you do not reference hockey at all, you just say you are good at research quickly. you didn’t say you were good at hockey research so I was confused at what being from Minnesota was about. stop reading into things man.

• pick6er

Hard not to play LeBron on the tues-wed slate. Can’t see anyone safer for a 60 and there’s tons of value to squeeze him in. Plus he only needed 27 mins to put away the Pistons, should be rested for the track meet tomorrow.

• tmarohl

@pick6er said...

Hard not to play LeBron on the tues-wed slate. Can’t see anyone safer for a 60 and there’s tons of value to squeeze him in. Plus he only needed 27 mins to put away the Pistons, should be rested for the track meet tomorrow.

Fade

• noddy

@colb24 said...

“Thon Maker is going to be an MVP one day” – Kevin Garnett ….

If he actually said that he’s stupid

• BBWC_10

@tmarohl said...

This site lets you research every player and also tells you their DK, FD and Yahoo scores https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/d/duranke01/gamelog/2017/

How do you get their DK scores on basketball reference?

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

They are open now.

Ah…so they are. Really like this spot for Giannis in a pace up game vs a porous defense which allows the second highest points in the paint in the league. Of course if Durant is out again, Curry worth a spot though there are so many mid to lower priced PGs in great spots. Lebron might be chalk vs BRK (and he should do well) but I’ll be locking in Jeff Green as these types of pace up spots is where he excels.

• JMAC126

@BBWC_10 said...

Rg has a chrome extension.
    https://rotogrinders.com/pages/rotogrinders-daily-fantasy-browser-extensions-245335

• BBWC_10

Maybe I will just stack the Lopez brothers and both teams will feed them both the entire game!!!

• tmarohl

@BBWC_10 said...

They are just there. It could be that I have one of the rotogrinders extensions installed in chrome. I think it is this one https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/rotogrinders-basketball-r/mklaikjfchdedoaemannepoofcpgbfbn

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Ah…so they are. Really like this spot for Giannis in a pace up game vs a porous defense which allows the second highest points in the paint in the league. Of course if Durant is out again, Curry worth a spot though there are so many mid to lower priced PGs in great spots. Lebron might be chalk vs BRK (and he should do well) but I’ll be locking in Jeff Green as these types of pace up spots is where he excels.

I like that spot for Giannis and Bledsoe. I have no interest in Lebron whatsoever on a full slate at $11,500

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

I like that spot for Giannis and Bledsoe. I have no interest in Lebron whatsoever on a full slate at $11,500

this

• Petergunz82

@tmarohl said...

I would give him credit for three steals, since they admitted shoplifting from three stores.

But one turnover, as in turned over to the Chinese authorities

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).