8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) at Dallas ( -5.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Golden State ( -1 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

@RandysCrow said...

I’ve never rostered Vonleh (apparently I just misread the guy). But he does fit nicely in my second PF spot on FD….Is he a chase play today or is an actual valid play?

He is a lottery ticket.

Foul trouble gets you 15… gets run breaks the slate as value

• pbr713

Butler/Collins/Simmons or Jrue Holiday?

• mr_papageorgio

Sabonis is a good play again tonight. He benefits quite a bit from Dipo being out and CHA isn’t exactly good against big guys.

• draggin49

Will ibaka get low mins due to it being a b2b? Love the matchup but lesser mins would hurt his upside

• Packapunch

@mr_papageorgio said...

Sabonis is a good play again tonight. He benefits quite a bit from Dipo being out and CHA isn’t exactly good against big guys.

• Ace15

@Unico10 said...

Agreed.
    With Dipo out both bigs are getting more upside, not just the guards

I have a list of notes that contains information about how I felt before a slate and what actually happened. The Sabonis spot reminds me of the spot Harrell was in a couple nights ago. Harrell had a great game then priced up to 7K or higher, something like that, and I thought he’d be too expensive wouldn’t hit vaule, he ended up smashing. I will have shares of Sabonis tonight and with Turner back hopefully lowers ownership as well.

• gaelicgirl

Going ultra contrarian on the After Hours slate.

• Calicapo

@Packapunch said...

Rondo out with broken hand and Ball can’t shoot if his Dad depended on it.

Yeah…lonzo needs to get traded asap.

Letting go of DLo is looking terrible right now.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Going ultra contrarian on the After Hours slate.

Stacking the warriors huh

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Stacking the warriors huh

And the Jazz! And fading OKC!

• kbsktbll88

Anyone else having issues with the DK contests page? I can’t click on upcoming button to view my reserved contests and draft players.

edit: never mind it’s working now

• draggin49

Hmmmm no kawhi, is Lowry worth using ?
    I’d assume there’s a fairly decent usage bump with kawhi out for Lowry . Lowry is 8200 on dk, only has hit over 50 DK pts once vs the lakers .
    Who will trae young guard ? Lowry or van fleet ? I want whoever trae Young’s 💩 defense will be on lol

• Jagwarr

• 2016 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

The highest-scoring regular season game is the triple-overtime game between the Detroit Pistons and the Denver Nuggets on December 13, 1983. The two teams combined to score 370 points, with the Pistons defeating the Nuggets 186–184

• BBWC_10

I think this is a tough slate. It is impossible to game stack the NO/Phil game. You can only take 1 or 2 guys from that game. I keep landing on SAC guys which can be dangerous in Utah if play at their tempo. Also landing on Phx/Chic guys.

• mbunner23

@mr_papageorgio said...

Jordan is a trap IMO. Yes centers against BKN but his usage is so low. If you look at his game logs he has several where he grabbed 15+ rebounds and still didn’t break 40 DK points, and he needs 50 for GPP at his price tonight. KAT is the play at C if you’re paying up.

• Njsum1

@noddy said...

Kawhi out. FVV lock?

Only on FD IMO. 4500 and you can drop him if he sucks, which is like 3700 to 3900 on DK. 4900 on DK he’s n play yet I’m not locking.

I like a little Arciadano too for 3800. He’ll have no ownership and can get 30 DK points. Not a core play, a last guy in type. I’m finding myself with 3800 left quite often, and I think he’s the best in that range, followed by Nwaba at 200 cheaper.

Riskier kcp for 3500. Seems to be befitting with rondo out

• DirkDigglerz

My model spitting out Jaren Jackson Jr. getting 45 and Covington getting 40.. gotta roll the dice..

• monarch

Haven’t looked into it much but Charlotte is like BKN and SAC vs centers. They have nowhere to turn once Zeller runs into trouble. Frank, Bismack? Smash spot for Sabonis.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@BBWC_10 said...

I think this is a tough slate. It is impossible to game stack the NO/Phil game. You can only take 1 or 2 guys from that game. I keep landing on SAC guys which can be dangerous in Utah if play at their tempo. Also landing on Phx/Chic guys.

Yeah. I think this is an interesting spot for Fox on DK. Utah is giving it up to PG’s and he’s still under priced. Between being 50% owned last game and bombing and the surface match up of a game against Utah and a 13 game slate I’m thinking he can go completely overlooked. Also somewhat interested in WCS.

Like coming back with Ingles a lot. His price is way down now still has big upside. SAC is one of the better match ups for 3-point shooters.

• ushook

Really trying to figure out if Jokic is worth it tonight….???

• mbunner23

Don’t under estimate that Jokic D.

Defense that is….

• draggin49

THJ has had a few good games of late , can’t decide if this road game vs Boston will be where he duds . The usage is there . Then again maybe he will be fine . Boston defensively this year doesn’t seem to be playing like they did last year

• Calicapo

@BBWC_10 said...

Phx/chi sounds like an excellent game to stack.

Both big men are in play.

• SpockJ

@mbunner23 said...

Don’t under estimate that Jokic D.

Defense that is….

No Homo, but he is longer than you expect

• Jagwarr

• 2016 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

@BBWC_10 said...

Nothing wrong with the Phx/Chic game except we don’t know about Lavine. There are some who are really high on Wendell Carter Jr. but that’s more of a DK play do to pricing. He’s +1.4K on fd compared to dk.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).