8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) at Dallas ( -5.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Golden State ( -1 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DfsBopBooth

@SpockJ said...

Thoughts on JVAL?

If he fits ur lineup that’s fine but don’t plug him in first. Too many centers in smash spots

• mr_papageorgio

Luka has taken 20 shots in back to back games and gets the Nets on a B2B. I’m interested.

• BUFUu2

you guys ever make a lineup early and look back at it in the afternoon and wonder wtf you were thinking saric and prince in there wow

• pbr713

Butler/Collins/Simmons or Holiday/Jordan/Gay …. GPP

• be47320

anyone playing saric?

• Packapunch

@be47320 said...

anyone playing saric?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Of course I’m taking Warriors, I’m still breathing LOL

No, the ultra contrarian part is fading the Thunder and stacking the Jazz instead.

• Calicapo

Any Drose love?

Also, looks like JJ might hit like 7 treys tonight….

Am I crazy?

• mr_papageorgio

@BUFUu2 said...

you guys ever make a lineup early and look back at it in the afternoon and wonder wtf you were thinking saric and prince in there wow

I usually do that around 7:30pm each night.

• be47320

kyrie/holiday/finney or holiday/mitchell/covington

decisions

• Jagwarr

• 2016 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

@mr_papageorgio said...

Luka has taken 20 shots in back to back games and gets the Nets on a B2B. I’m interested.

for sure, he’s in a great spot and will be low owned.

• kbsktbll88

Eric Gordon is getting cheap. $4,700 on DK

• TrustinthePlan

@Calicapo said...

Any Drose love?

Am I crazy?

Yeah JJ is a little bit of a sneaky good play tonight. I think he will benefit a little bit from Fultz not playing. I think more minutes and an additional couple shots. I will have my shares of him, Simmons, and Embiid in case Embeast breaks glass and goes for a 100 burger.

• Jagwarr

@be47320 said...

decisions

don’t like any of those but the second if you have to.

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

Howdy GG. You think klay is going to light it up tonight?

Howdy! Could happen, but only if by some miracle they manage to get back to playing Warriors ball without Steph. Some hopeful signs their chemistry is returning to normal, but wouldn’t be surprised if they keep losing until their only truly indispensible player returns.

• gaelicgirl

@damionismyname said...

LOL

• kbsktbll88

@Calicapo said...

Any Drose love?

Am I crazy?

I think Rose is still a little over priced here. I like JJ tonight though, he’s in my pool.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

I’m just plugging in guys on DK who I think can get 50 like someone else mentioned earlier. 13 games there’s no shortage of them. I don’t mind plugging in a punt like Nwaba who I think can get me 30-35 if it gets me a guy who I think can get 70 like Westbrook.

Some guys priced in the mid-range tonight on DK who I think can get 50.

Carter Jr. Fox, D’Angelo, McCollum, Ingles, Middleton, Tatum, WCS, Sabonis, Ayton, Warren, and Mitchell.

• cpp214

Keep coming back to Ariza on FD. Still really underpriced at $4,800.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

I’m just plugging in guys on DK who I think can get 50 like someone else mentioned earlier. 13 games there’s no shortage of them. I don’t mind plugging in a punt like Nwaba who I think can get me 30-35 if it gets me a guy who I think can get 70 like Westbrook.

Some guys priced in the mid-range tonight on DK who I think can get 50.

Carter Jr. Fox, D’Angelo, McCollum, Ingles, Middleton, Tatum, WCS, Sabonis, Ayton, Warren, and Mitchell.

Kyle Lowwwry?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

Kyle Lowwwry?

Lowry is fine, but not quite mid-range. Also not throwing my whole pool out there tonight. Just slanging some names.

• Idontknow

@kbsktbll88 said...

I think Rose is still a little over priced here. I like JJ tonight though, he’s in my pool.

• kbsktbll88

So many revenge narratives for the Cavs. Nance and Clarkson vs the Lakers. Tristan Thompson, Korver and Osman vs LeBron for leaving them in Cleveland.

• Jagwarr

@be47320 said...

decisions

I’ve made a few dummy lu’s but will wait till 5pm then start working. Been at this stuff since forever and my results show me something stark. I do better on the express slates, the slates that are after the injury hype.

On the main slate I get caught up and make changes but on the 7:30-8:00pm slates I reach back and remember my original thought before the distractions.

I think it’s what I love about NBA dfs, the intense moments..leading up to tip off.

• feekdogg

Aaron Holiday continue to get run? I think so with Dipo out. Pairs nicely with RWB on FD.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).