8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) at Dallas ( -5.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Golden State ( -1 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ezekielx

Jump on Baynes starting boys and girls, got me 1 point / minute on the floor last game

• damionismyname

@kbsktbll88 said...

Brad Rowland
    ‏Verified account @BTRowland
    2m2 minutes ago

Should be minutes for Miles Plumlee tonight, with Len, Poythress and Spellman out.

Hawks are really thin in the front court now. Might have to lock in Dedmon and Collins tonight.

the walking dead is in my main lineup.

• damionismyname

@Ezekielx said...

Jump on Baynes starting boys and girls, got me 1 point / minute on the floor last game

yeah, got like 9 minutes and 9 fantasy points. im good.

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

Yup. That’s why I’m just going ahead with Dedmon.

Pf vs ATL 💰
    Pf vs tor 💰
    Having a hard time not pairing siakam without the klaw and j Collins without Len and poly and spellman

• CJtheGrump

Baynes gonna break the slate. Why? How do I know? I’m only using one lineup and I’m not going to pivot to him. It’s similar to my Paul George rule – where he only crushes if he’s not on my roster.

• Benf15harp

@elementasrat said...

TOR ATL & NOP PHI should be shootouts. Might not need late night hammers tonight.

For whatever reason I’m not sold on the late game
    Maybe just playing klay 🤷‍♂️

• cdaus8989

In the event that I play RWB I feel obligated to run it back with KD. Is this the 1st time they’ve gone head to head without Curry playing?

• kbsktbll88

Kevin Chouinard
    ‏ @KLChouinard
    2m2 minutes ago

Pierce said he wants to use John Collins in short, 4-minute stretches. Minutes will probably be around 25 tonight.

• Idontknow

@cdaus8989 said...

In the event that I play RWB I feel obligated to run it back with KD. Is this the 1st time they’ve gone head to head without Curry playing?

I have the same dilemma…it becomes difficult finding value after those 2 cogs

• be47320

“ 0 4 minutes ago
    In the event that I play RWB I feel obligated to run it back with KD. Is this the 1st time they’ve gone head to head without Curry playing?”

This. I had to struggle out at least one lineup that revolved around both of them

• Benf15harp

New Orleans pretty much sucks on the road
    And sixers 9-0 at home
    🧐

• jasonresno

so how chalky are all of the ‘revenge’ studs gonna be? I’m talking: LeBron, Westbrook, Jrue, Durant.

• KindGuy

@cdaus8989 said...

Nope. April 3rd 2018, Durant put up 57.5 DK Pts in 36 Min. Westbrook had 77 DK Pts in 41 Min. But that was with Draymond, Melo, etc. playing.

• KindGuy

@elementasrat said...

Nope. April 3rd 2018, Durant put up 57.5 DK Pts in 36 Min. Westbrook had 77 DK Pts in 41 Min. But that was with Draymond, Melo, etc. playing.

Game was also in OKC: http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/id/400975909

• Beckhams3Fingers

Anyone else having issues with DK right now?

• Benf15harp

Durant and westy would better in okc
    Jrue has never done anything in philly
    Lebron is 💰

• cdaus8989

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Anyone else having issues with DK right now?

Yeah my balance keeps getting smaller, been happening all week.

• KindGuy

Who do the Cavs have to guard Lebron? Osman, Hood, Nwaba?

• Calicapo

@kbsktbll88 said...

Is Fox going to be super chalk again tonight? Burned a lot of people last game but he’s still cheap.

I think I’m going to have him in my core tonight.

• DfsBopBooth

@Benf15harp said...

Durant and westy would better in okc
    Jrue has never done anything in philly
    Lebron is 💰

Jrue is dropping 55 and Bron will drop 50 but he’s a fade for me

• Calicapo

@TeamTarek said...

do you think dedmon is a better play than collins?

Yezzir

• RipCityRings

Going super balanced tonight, 6/9 $7K guys. Only paying down for VanVleet, Nwaba and Chandler, only paying up for Simmons and maybe Westy.

SG, PF and C are absolutely stacked tonight. Siakam is pricey but hard to fade in this spot, Sabonis too obvious, Carter Jr should smash, Tatum’s in a great spot but the same price as WCJ, Collins tempting but only 25 minutes makes me hesitant. If I was playing more than two lineups I’d probably run a Trae/Collins combo, but I can’t get away from Siakam/Sabonis.

I love Ayton tonight, he’ll almost surely go over looked. Pairing him with Carter Jr. Still can’t decide what to do about Randle/DeAndre. Probably leaning Randle for the higher ceiling and lower ownership.

• ScofieldReturns

is there any official confirmation zach lavine is playing?

• draggin49

I really wanna lock in dedmon/Collins but just unsure if Collins will get the mins to hit gpp value , thoughts?

• kujo33

Lowry not in the player pool in lineup hq? Did I miss news on him?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.