8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) at Dallas ( -5.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Golden State ( -1 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• wilke7425

@scott33 said...

U playing Vonleh? I have him in for now, he hit value against Boston last time only playing 21 minutes.

Not sure on him. He played a lot of minutes last night with a spot start and may have blown his “tank”.

• Jeddy3

Lebron will either score 80 or 30 tonight. Can’t see anything in between happening.

• scott33

@wilke7425 said...

From what I have seen, all PGs feast on Dallas. I initiailly had Crabbe with him. I’ve probably just prompted a crabbe GIF

I’m staying away from the Crabbe

• wilke7425

@Jeddy3 said...

Lebron will either score 80 or 30 tonight. Can’t see anything in between happening.

I’m thinking the same thing. I think he wants to have a good game but won’t want to stick it to the Cleveland fans. I’m fading him.

• DirkDigglerz

Kyle Anderson revenge game for the laughs… He’s cheap though….
    Jaren Jackson will feast against the slow Spurs bigs
    Marc Gasol 2 staright 50 burgers coming into this game..

really like Celtics cheap guards..
    Smart and Jaylen Brown
    thinking Smart gets 35…
    Trey Burke is a must play..

• scott33

@wilke7425 said...

https://www.fanduel.com/leagues/383386/invites/86c7d0b66ec8a343364581aea92c016a6230dacd?invitedby=wilke7425&cnl=la&utm_campaign=User%20Referral&utm_medium=Web&utm_source=League&utm_content=Invite

If anyone is interested in jumping on the RG Fd league list here is the link. I’ve set in at 10 entries with a $1. Top 3 pay out. It runs Mon-Fri so you will get a notification each weekday. I’ll leave it as first come first served for now so we can keep it going. Feel free to fire me a PM. This would be a good one for those of you who haven’t been having much luck to build your confidence and not risk breaking the bank

Cool I’m in

• Fear_The_Fro

@wilke7425 said...

If there is one thing that was confirmed last night, lock in whatever centre is up against Brooklyn. Jordan will get a minimum 20 rebounds tonight provided he gets full minutes. If I was a prop player I would be putting big $$ on that.

I’m new here but this is posted every time Brooklyn plays. Throughout the day people will try to tell you it’s not going to work this time and then boom. It works.

• wilke7425

I’m not sure why but I have this feeling Harden is going to smash tonight. I’m throwing him out there with the brow and Jordan and will take it from there. A Boston blowout could make it a Rozier night.

• hogger67

@wilke7425 said...

And I finished first in the RG FD league for $0 because not enough entries. LOL

I tried to donate some money…

• wilke7425

@Fear_The_Fro said...

I’m new here but this is posted every time Brooklyn plays. Throughout the day people will try to tell you it’s not going to work this time and then boom. It works.

It’s true. They just can’t stop the high end centres. The only thing that would make a difference is a blow out.

• wilke7425

@hogger67 said...

I tried to donate some money…

I appreciate it hogger. Drop it in the next donation box you see at the grocery store.

• dopeismarcus

kyrie playing NY might go off

• wilke7425

@Fear_The_Fro said...

If you get a chance, have a look at the boxscores between the Clippers and Brooklyn last year. Check out Jordan’s numbers and you’ll get the idea. If he copies those he’s off the charts. And if he starts hitting free throws look out.

• monarch

@wilke7425 said...

If you get a chance, have a look at the boxscores between the Clippers and Brooklyn last year. Check out Jordan’s numbers and you’ll get the idea. If he copies those he’s off the charts. And if he starts hitting free throws look out.

He’s 81.7 percent from the line this season

• colb24

@wilke7425 said...

I’m not sure why but I have this feeling Harden is going to smash tonight. I’m throwing him out there with the brow and Jordan and will take it from there. A Boston blowout could make it a Rozier night.

I just don’t know if Boston can blow out anyone right now…. its been a slow process coming together this year. Rozier doesn’t look comfortable at all hes coming off screens and not being aggressive at all. He says hes not complaining about playing time but his body language is saying otherwise.

• Ronboogie6

This will probably change but right now I don’t have anyone above 8700 on dk. My core is jrue/booker/Simmons/Jordan. Also really like WCS. A lot of the top tier guys are in good spots though. I’ve been cashing the last few nights so I want to keep it rolling. Anybody else going balanced?

• wilke7425

@monarch said...

He’s 81.7 percent from the line this season

Does Dallas have a FT coach? lol

• colb24

any thoughts on Hart & Caldwell-pope minutes trending up… very cheap on DK

• wilke7425

@colb24 said...

I just don’t know if Boston can blow out anyone right now…. its been a slow process coming together this year. Rozier doesn’t look comfortable at all hes coming off screens and not being aggressive at all. He says hes not complaining about playing time but his body language is saying otherwise.

It’s good there are people in the know following various teams such as yourself. very helpful with the finer details no one else knows about. At 3900 on FD and playing a Knicks team on B2B I’m prepared to take this chance. I’m sure there’s other “plays” I don’t know about for the same price at this point but I think he can at least make value with his back up minutes

• BUFUu2

godi wish i could have a full lineup of centers today TT jokic and jordan

• Theguy49503

Ridding the Trey Burke train until it crashes lol

• monarch

@wilke7425 said...

Does Dallas have a FT coach? lol

Yes…Mark Cuban bought a free throw company on Shark Tank.

• BUFUu2

fultz out i am loading up on a under priced simmons today but tj or shamet is a decent punt

• colb24

@wilke7425 said...

It’s good there are people in the know following various teams such as yourself. very helpful with the finer details no one else knows about. At 3900 on FD and playing a Knicks team on B2B I’m prepared to take this chance. I’m sure there’s other “plays” I don’t know about for the same price at this point but I think he can at least make value with his back up minutes

what sucks is he can play too hes a tough point guard I hope he stays but now hayward running the 1 with the second unit doesn’t help him either its ugly right now lol.

• Kmasonbx

@wilke7425 said...

It’s true. They just can’t stop the high end centres. The only thing that would make a difference is a blow out.

The Nets blowing out the Mavs?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).