8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) at Dallas ( -5.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Golden State ( -1 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• captainwacky

@kbsktbll88 said...

Joe Vardon
    ‏Verified account @joevardon
    3m3 minutes ago

Cedi Osman was LeBron’s replacement in the Cavs starting lineup, but he won’t guard James at first. That job will go to David Nwaba, who is starting in place of Larry Nance. Cavs look to start with Sexton, Hood, Cedi, Nwaba, Tristan

Talk about a mismatch. Bron should be able to get anything he wants tonight. The spread is the only thing that worries me here, but I’ll probably have some Bron tonight.

Nwaba is actually a pretty good defender. I was a teammate of his, and as a much smaller, much worse, much different player type than LeBron, I can tell you Dave shut me down whenever he wanted to.

But seriously, as an NBA defender, he actually does alright on LeBron historically.

• pbr713

Don’t forget about TJ McConnell for salary relief today too. Fultz is out so I can see TJ getting a decent run

• wilke7425

@BUFUu2 said...

i was thinking that as well but ill pay more for finny-smith he should be priced around 4600 not 3800 he is averaging 28-30 mins a game and between 20-30 dk points a nice i always play him

This is the sh&% i like. I didn’t look at Finn and I have just enough to slide him in. Now I can do a bit of research and see which way I want to go. In the end I’ll trust my gut.

• wilke7425

He’s 4200 on FD

• kbsktbll88

@captainwacky said...

Nwaba is actually a pretty good defender. I was a teammate of his, and as a much smaller, much worse, much different player type than LeBron, I can tell you Dave shut me down whenever he wanted to.

But seriously, as an NBA defender, he actually does alright on LeBron historically.

He’s a good defender but LeBron is already match up proof imo. And Nwaba is 4 inches shorter and 40 pounds lighter than Bron. I don’t see him slowing him down at all. But LeBron is expensive and they’re 9.5 point favorites right now so I’m still hesitant to have a lot of exposure to him. If it’s a blowout I think it will be nearly impossible for Bron to hit value.

• miggs6876

@Njsum1 said...

I like discussing plays, yet I don’t think it’s that helpful. I think if you can apply reasoning you’ve learned to future slates it could be helpful. Or if you make multiple lineups make 1 based on forum advice. This way if it sucks it’s only one lineup.

Also, very hard not to be swayed, especially if you’re actively posting and reading.

Edit: for example, I made 4 lineups yesterday on DK. I went 100% John Wall. After lock I started reading posts, and saw very little positive about John Wall. Just a bunch of dumpsters GIF’s about the Wizards. Proably would have swayed me just a tad, if I saw them. Maybe I would have went 50% John Wall…who knows. Saw a lot of Kanter love too, I had him in 1 lineup, might of had him in more if I read posts before lock.

Great point. I find myself being swayed a little too much too. For example, early in the day, I touted Whiteside big time. I really liked him for obvious reasons. Then slowly he started getting lots of negative post which were all valid. I knew the risk. In the end, I didn’t play him. It is my fault. With that said, there are many examples that were the opposite.

• kbsktbll88

John Collins and Dewayne Dedmon starting tonight. I really like Trae Young now that Collins is back. He gets so many assists off lobs to Collins. They looked really good together in preseason. I think Collins’ presence also makes it easier for Trae to score since the defense isn’t as focused on him. $6,600 on DK, will definitely be in my pool tonight.

• cdaus8989

Seems like a foregone conclusion that someone tonight will be getting 80fp+, and some random 4K guy will get 50fp+

• miggs6876

@SpockJ said...

Turner out = Sabonis Lock
    Sexton out = Clarkson lock

I think embiid/AD get into foul trouble or they drop 100 burgers. The total is 235 which is easily the highest of the slate, and -1 means it should stay close and starters see a lot of mins. If foul trouble does happen randle could get a lot of run with low ownership.

This game will yield massive fantasy points.Difficult not to like about 8 guts from this game. Problem is most of the guys are so expensive. Its very hard to stack the game due to this.

• miggs6876

@SpockJ said...

Turner out = Sabonis Lock
    Sexton out = Clarkson lock

I think embiid/AD get into foul trouble or they drop 100 burgers. The total is 235 which is easily the highest of the slate, and -1 means it should stay close and starters see a lot of mins. If foul trouble does happen randle could get a lot of run with low ownership.

Really like Sabonis. Not so sure about Clarkson.

• RandysCrow

I don’t come on here to compete with you all! As lon as you let me finish in the green on my double ups and I can beat the score of 275 or 280 I’m good! I won’t be a challenge for your gpp gold!

Each day this is how my “sports world” starts.

• tmarohl

@DirkDigglerz said...

My predictions
    KAT 65 burger
    Blake 55 burger
    Lillard 50 burger
    KD 60 burger
    Gobert 50 burger
    AD 75
    Jrue 55

Lillard only had 25.7 at home against the Bucks last week. I’ll be at the game so I will let you know.

• cdaus8989

@tmarohl said...

Lillard only had 25.7 at home against the Bucks last week. I’ll be at the game so I will let you know.

Lillard has been known to step his game up when being heckled by fans.

1.Roster Lillard
    2.Heckle Lillard
    3.Print money

• miggs6876

@Ace15 said...

Lebron is an easy fade for me tonight. The only narrative is he’s going back to CLE where he will get a standing ovation. Don’t think tonight is the night he’s motivated to show out, he’s given CLE everything already.

I’m fading him too. Not sure the motivation factor is the reason to fade him. I just like others better in his price range. Also, I am considering going balanced and maybe playing only one stud.

Question. Who would be the sole stud you would roster?

• miggs6876

@eleanorRigby said...

I’m using Wilson Chandler as one of my salary Savers this evening. What could go wrong?

His minutes were way up last game.

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

I’m fading him too. Not sure the motivation factor is the reason to fade him. I just like others better in his price range. Also, I am considering going balanced and maybe playing only one stud.

Westbrook on FD.

• tmarohl

@cdaus8989 said...

Lillard has been known to step his game up when being heckled by fans.

1.Roster Lillard
    2.Heckle Lillard
    3.Print money

I prefer paying down for the Bledshow rather than paying up for Lillard. I have interest in McCollom

• BUFUu2

@wilke7425 said...

This is the sh&% i like. I didn’t look at Finn and I have just enough to slide him in. Now I can do a bit of research and see which way I want to go. In the end I’ll trust my gut.

yea he has been balling man played him ever since he got hot but watch and make sure powell and everyone are still out if he starts your in the clear they run him 40 mins sometimes

• miggs6876

@kbsktbll88 said...

John Collins and Dewayne Dedmon starting tonight. I really like Trae Young now that Collins is back. He gets so many assists off lobs to Collins. They looked really good together in preseason. I think Collins’ presence also makes it easier for Trae to score since the defense isn’t as focused on him. $6,600 on DK, will definitely be in my pool tonight.

Good points. I am leaning towards Rubio. He is at home facing a fast paced Sac. Team. Just so scary to roster him since im playing 1or 2 lineups only.

• SpockJ

I have a weird feeling NO PHI game will flop lol.

• blakevoiles

Usually read this forum every day, but never post on here. Figured I’d jump on since my work will be dead over the next month. But to the point on trae young, I do like him a lot more with the addition of Collins and Dedmon in the starting 5. Watching him run the PnR with Alex Len was brutal.

• Ace15

@miggs6876 said...

Gun to my head. 1 stud it’s got to be RWB. 1 guy who I’m seriously taking a look at is D. Mitchell, who I might be very over weight on tonight. Fast paced game, Rubio going to get that Fox D. Mitchell sucked last game and people are going to be off of him. Could see him going for 50. I also might be bias towards him as he has won me my only GPP, but the play makes sense.

*Just saw your post on loving Rubio, haha conflicting opinions. If I’m MME I’d have some Rubio as well.

• Cocomilk

@kbsktbll88 said...

Joe Vardon
    ‏Verified account @joevardon
    3m3 minutes ago

Cedi Osman was LeBron’s replacement in the Cavs starting lineup, but he won’t guard James at first. That job will go to David Nwaba, who is starting in place of Larry Nance. Cavs look to start with Sexton, Hood, Cedi, Nwaba, Tristan

Talk about a mismatch. Bron should be able to get anything he wants tonight. The spread is the only thing that worries me here, but I’ll probably have some Bron tonight.

nwaba can d up

• BUFUu2

@SpockJ said...

I have a weird feeling NO PHI game will flop lol.

yea but i think simmons only needs 3 qts to crush value tonight i can’t believe his price on dk

• upgradetoquestionable

@blakevoiles said...

Usually read this forum every day, but never post on here. Figured I’d jump on since my work will be dead over the next month. But to the point on trae young, I do like him a lot more with the addition of Collins and Dedmon in the starting 5. Watching him run the PnR with Alex Len was brutal.

Wonder how many minutes Collins will be in for. He could put up big numbers at his price.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).