NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 234

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• miggs6876

2 game slate. I think I will pass on playing.

• Bodiaz36

Wow, last night was nuts. Put up a 305 on FD, fell off the cash line when the Clips/Celtics went to OT. Oh well, on to today. Oh yeah, this is the first slate in recent memory where you literally can’t do anything until the injury report is cleared up. May just relax and take the evening off, don’t feel like being held hostage to all the news on a 2-gamer. GL to all who play.

• JSteele

Melo time

• SteeloCity

I’m out today. Good luck all.

• fightingjohn

No thank you to this garbage slate

• savant111

I’m in. I can only play NBA on nights when lock is at 7:30 or 8:00.

Who’s Melo going to spend the most time guarding tonight?

• tmarohl

Only reason I am playing tonight is to have a paid contest every day of the season for the DK crown bonus.

• frugal

Note to self…never doubt Luka again.

Going to enter a few .10 contest on DK I think since I have tickets, can’t believe the slate is so thin tonight.

• Micah831

On a 2 game slate, it’s gonna be a bunch of everybody having the same LU correct?

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Note to self…never doubt Luka again.

Going to enter a few .10 contest on DK I think since I have tickets, can’t believe the slate is so thin tonight.

I guessed right that he wouldn’t play much in the second half. I just guessed wrong with the kind of numbers that dude could put up in like a quarter.

• JSteele

@tmarohl said...

I guessed right that he wouldn’t play much in the second half. I just guessed wrong with the kind of numbers that dude could put up in like a quarter.

I think he must have had a dream he broke all kinds of franchise scoring records last night

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Yeah, me too. I guess I shouldn’t have after just seeing what he did to the Spurs in the 1st half. I still took a little thankfully. We got so lucky that ATL was willing to swap picks. Trae’s good too, but damn I would be so angry if we had missed out on Luka.

• frugal

@JSteele said...

I think he must have had a dream he broke all kinds of franchise scoring records last night

Not just franchise, 1st player in NBA history to post a 35 point triple double in 25 or less minutes, youngest in history to post B2B 35 point triple doubles, 5th player in NBA history to avg a triple double over a 10 game span along with Lebron, Russ, Jordan, and Oscar Robinson. And he’s only 20…

• JSteele

The announcers said that Dirk was the greatest European player and Doncic was 2nd.

Considering Dirk had a 20 year career, and Doncic is only 20, that is incredible.

• frugal

@JSteele said...

The announcers said that Dirk was the greatest European player and Doncic was 2nd.

Considering Dirk had a 20 year career, and Doncic is only 20, that is incredible.

Yeah, Dirk holds a dear place in my heart so this is a kinda odd moment for me as if Doncic progresses really at all he has the potential to be a an even better player than Dirk which is really tough for me to digest.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Congrats to DionSlanders1154 for taking 1st in the Forum contest last night

Here is the link to tonight’s contest

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/81338084

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

I hate two game slates as much as anyone, but this is actually a pretty good one. Lots of different ways to go.

With Dame out and Rubio unlikely to play it definitely creates more strategic scenarios in building.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Yeah, Dirk holds a dear place in my heart so this is a kinda odd moment for me as if Doncic progresses really at all he has the potential to be a an even better player than Dirk which is really tough for me to digest.

It’s phenomenal though as a Mav’s fan, right? Historically not many teams, across all sports, get to go from one legend to the next coming almost immediately.

• JSteele

DvP Rankings (Best Team to play)
    PG: Phoenix, Milwaukee, Portland, Pelicans
    SG: Portland, Phoenix, Milwaukee, Pelicans
    SF: Pelicans, Phoenix, Milwaukee, Portland
    PF: Phoenix, Milwaukee, Portland, Pelicans
    C: Milwaukee, Pelicans, Portland, Phoenix

• telestraightshooter

@Micah831 said...

On a 2 game slate, it’s gonna be a bunch of everybody having the same LU correct?

wildcards: Little/ Melli (not Mello)

are Little & Melli legit?
    Their fppm is outstanding when injuries are factored in

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

Figuring out what PHX is going to do, assuming Rubio sits is a little tricky.

One would assume T. Johnson/Booker/Oubre/Saric/Kaminsky, but essentially and unsurprisingly that grouping sucked and got benched and Okobo and Bridges played a ton in the 2nd half. Saric and T. Johnson hardly played.

• Devmacsoom

• Devmacsoom

Is J.J Redick a better option over DiVincenzo tonight ?

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

It’s phenomenal though as a Mav’s fan, right? Historically not many teams, across all sports, get to go from one legend to the next coming almost immediately.

Yep, again we got really, really lucky that ATL was willing to pass on Luka.

• JSteele

Per 36 Stats Allowed Rankings

Guards:
    -Pts: Pelicans, Portland, Phoenix, Milwaukee
    -Ast: Pelicans, Phoenix, Milwaukee, Portland
    -Reb: Portland, Milwaukee, Pelicans, Phoenix
    -3P%: Milwaukee, Pelicans, Phoenix, Portland
    -Bleals: Portland, Phoenix, Pelicans, Milwaukee

Forwards:
    -Pts: Pelicans, Portland, Milwaukee, Phoenix
    -Reb: Portland, Milwaukee, Pelicans, Phoenix
    -3P%: Milwaukee, Pelicans, Phoenix, Portland
    -Bleals: Portland, Phoenix, Milwaukee, Pelicans

Centers:
    -Pts: Pelicans, Portland, Phoenix, Milwaukee
    -Reb: Milwaukee, Portland, Pelicans, Phoenix
    -3P%: Milwaukee, Pelicans, Portland, Phoenix
    -Bleals: Portland, Phoenix, Pelicans, Milwaukee

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler