NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 234

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BerkeleyBoss

@JSteele said...

Fading Skal too. He will either have to deal with Giannis drives if he starts or the defensive Lopez if he comes off the bench

Fading on Yahoo can make more sense where there are relatively similar values, but on FD and DK he’s head and shoulders the best value.

• chrisbanas

Is frank going to play?? On FD it’s either him or melli and there’s no late swap

• captainwacky

I can’t see Kamisnky sitting out for a bruise after playing through it 2 days ago.

• yisman

Simons and Skal coming off bench

• savant111

Lol Trent and Toliver. Switch off Skal and Simons in cash?

• telestraightshooter

@yisman said...

target them – the metrics of playing alongside Mello are a negative corollary for now

• yisman

@savant111 said...

Lol Trent and Toliver. Switch off Skal and Simons in cash?

not a must but you certainly can

• SteeloCity

Decided to play one tier lineup tonight. Wow. Tier 6 is a literal black hole.

• RipCityRings

@yisman said...

That’s good for Skal, but does Anfernee get nephewed by George Hill now? I guess the kid’s fast enough to give him trouble, but 4.7K isn’t exactly reassuring in this spot for a guy with relatively few peripherals.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@telestraightshooter said...

target them – the metrics of playing alongside Mello are a negative corollary for now

The concern with Simons would be he was already dealing with an ankle. Have to wonder if he plays a minimal amount. Like, if he only plays 15 minutes he’s useless.

• megatronswanson

Only thing I know about Trent Jr. is he played all 48 mins of Portland’s final regular season game last year. His fantasy point-per-min avg. (albeit small sample) is dreadful.

• yisman

@Pandamonious said...

The concern with Simons would be he was already dealing with an ankle. Have to wonder if he plays a minimal amount. Like, if he only plays 15 minutes he’s useless.

I think he’ll play 20+ tonight even with the ankle and coming off bench

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

I think he’ll play 20+ tonight even with the ankle and coming off bench

That’s the most likely scenario.

• Vdaddy8888

Is this a real lineup in 2019-2020 that the blazers are throwing out there tonight? well its time to watch the ball go into the post to Carmelo… yikes this is gonna be an absolute train-wreck.

• savant111

Thanks. I guess I’m standing pat. On FD if I pivot from Simons to like a TJ. There isn’t even anything else I love as upgrade with the extra salary

• Supersharpie

Tyler/Lopez or Simons/Hayes on FD?

• Yeoman

@megatronswanson said...

Only thing I know about Trent Jr. is he played all 48 mins of Portland’s final regular season game last year. His fantasy point-per-min avg. (albeit small sample) is dreadful.

He’s really not a bad player but his game isn’t DFS-friendly. It’s like giving 48 minutes to Terrence Ferguson.

• chrisbanas

Frank the tank or Melli??

• choppadown

Went from Simons and Skal to TJ and Melli for what it’s worth (FD).

• Supersharpie

Went from Simons/Frank/Hayes to TJ/Melli/Lopez

• Calicapo

@SteeloCity said...

Decided to play one tier lineup tonight. Wow. Tier 6 is a literal black hole.

Matthews bruh

• Supersharpie

Trent or Carter?

• Beckhams3Fingers

Simons….

• RipCityRings

CJ and Frank are the same price combined as Jrue and Melo. Whichever I pick will be wrong.

• choppadown

Dislike my lineup, but YOLO. I honestly think Simons plays really little, ankles are tough, and they aren’t winning this one anyway.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler