NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 234

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• stats99tuff

@S7ubs said...

Not sure what’s going on with DK lately. I switched okafor out for Skal and it didn’t save. On Sunday none of my afternoon slate lineups saved and I took 0s in all of them. Not sure what the hell is going on lately

I said this exact same thing with love and vanfleet last night… Like i know im not crazy…

• Brook lopez is so ass.

• jcotdl

connaughton dunks? yeah, i ALWAYS take the over lol

• hcassidy

@mrmogz said...

Skal breaking the slate it seems!

Still running with Skal and apm, but it also has DJ Wilson in the L/U

• S7ubs

@stats99tuff said...

I said this exact same thing with love and vanfleet last night… Like i know im not crazy…

You aren’t crazy man. I play a lot of DFS and it just started on Sunday for me

• Calicapo

As long as Anthony outscores Lab I’m fine

• Petergunz82

Dang I hope Stotts keeps Baze in down the stretch.

CJ, Baze, Giannis, Skal

• UGAdude

@Calicapo said...

As long as Anthony outscores Lab I’m fine

I don’t think that’s happening.

• Petergunz82

Uggghhh Melli or Frank the Tank?

• choppadown

@Petergunz82 said...

Uggghhh Melli or Frank the Tank?

I’ve got both, with no Skal on FD…

• Renodog

Give me some credit for calling the no blowout early, errr, derp-de-dooo

• captainwacky

The fact that skal was only 37 percent on DK is absolutely insane.

• JSteele

So I shouldn’t have faded Skal but that’s what late slate showdown tilting is about. Capt Frank lets me fit everyone

• cdaus8989

Had no intentions of playing this slate. Logged on to DK simply because I was curious to see how much $ Melo was. Saw 3.9k and decided I was playing this slate. Have ABC, CJ, Melo, Skal as my 4 guys this game. Glad I decided to play now!

• Petergunz82

@captainwacky said...

The fact that skal was only 37 percent on DK is absolutely insane.

I think the fact he wasn’t starting threw people off…only explanation

• efagan99

I’ve got a lineup that’s doing really well on dk but need some advice. I have 9600 left for G and util and I want to play frank which leaves me 5000 for G. Lonzo fits but I’m worried about the min restriction. I could go down to tyler who sucks and then pay up at util? But that leaves me short of oubre and no one else in that range is exciting

I also could take ingram out of F but I feel like he’s a lock

• TheBracePhilosophy

Guys I need help. I might have the two lineups to take down the DK excellent 8s. I have bledso, Baez, abc, cj, skal with Oubre , Ingram
    And carter left.

2nd lineup has abc, cj, skal, brown, divinc, and holiday , Ingram and frank .

Should I leave it as is or swap out anyone in the second game

• Hood and lopez gonna screw me. Got everyone but with those two and no melo. Jrue left.

• JSteele

@TheBracePhilosophy said...

Guys I need help. I might have the two lineups to take down the DK excellent 8s. I have bledso, Baez, abc, cj, skal with Oubre , Ingram
    And carter left.

Carter is straight trash

• efagan99

And carter left.

I like the second one but in the first I would swap carter for TJ if you can afford it since he’s starting. More secure minutes and carter will have lonzo D off the bench

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@efagan99 said...

I’ve got a lineup that’s doing really well on dk but need some advice. I have 9600 left for G and util and I want to play frank which leaves me 5000 for G. Lonzo fits but I’m worried about the min restriction. I could go down to tyler who sucks and then pay up at util? But that leaves me short of oubre and no one else in that range is exciting

I also could take ingram out of F but I feel like he’s a lock

Obviously, I’m replying late, but that’s a tough spot. Probably just keep what you have, especially if you WANT to play Kaminsky.

• kavman311

Now time to see if this fade of ABC is worth it lol. Bledsoe McCollum and skal from the first game, rest is late.

• Calicapo

Gonna need Ingram to dud HARD

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

And carter left.

Obviously replying late, but not much you can do with either. Carter might not even play. The Baze line up isn’t going to take anything down, considering what Baze did compared to Trent, Connaughton, Hood, Melo

• FantasySultan

How common are the Bledsoe, skal, giannis, cj lineups?

How many of them have Lopez and Simons?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).