NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 234

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Any reason Carter didn’t play last game other than getting benched? Basically, can we even expect him to see the floor?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I hate two game slates as much as anyone, but this is actually a pretty good one. Lots of different ways to go.

With Dame out and Rubio unlikely to play it definitely creates more strategic scenarios in building.

Yep I’m gonna take quite a few risks on FD with questionable and GTD players

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

I hate two game slates as much as anyone, but this is actually a pretty good one. Lots of different ways to go.

With Dame out and Rubio unlikely to play it definitely creates more strategic scenarios in building.

Was actually going to Reply to @fightingjohn’s post saying I didn’t think this was a garbage slate at all. I thought yesterday was a garbage slate, even said it going in.

Lot going on for a 2 gamer, and good pricing on DK, that allows you to play around with your builds.

• Devmacsoom

Any update on Frank Jackson playing more minutes tonight?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@Devmacsoom said...

Any update on Frank Jackson playing more minutes tonight?

I don’t think you should expect him to play more minutes. About 20 is what should be expected. If Ball comes back it might even be less.

• gaelicgirl

What fresh hell is this?

8:00 PM EST : Portland at Milwaukee (-13) — T: 227.5

• packdog

@Pandamonious said...

Any reason Carter didn’t play last game other than getting benched? Basically, can we even expect him to see the floor?

This is my biggest question. Range is a DNP to starting.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@packdog said...

This is my biggest question. Range is a DNP to starting.

Yeah, I don’t think it’s a coincidence Carter went from a start where he provided zero things to not seeing the floor.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

Booker will start at PG for the Suns.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

Obviously Carmelo time. 2009 Carmelo going to score 30 tonight.

• mrjredoak

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I don’t think it’s a coincidence Carter went from a start where he provided zero things to not seeing the floor.

Tyler Johnson should get way more run at PG tonight, no?

• Moszman

Always check here first, didn’t know it was a 2 gamer tonight (waste of time for me). Best of luck to those playing tonight I’ll check back tomorrow.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@mrjredoak said...

Tyler Johnson should get way more run at PG tonight, no?

I don’t know. In theory, yes. Also worth noting Johnson and Saric got benched last game in the 2nd half in favor or Okobo and Bridges basically.

• S7ubs

Hopefully melo poor performance will somewhat keep his pOWN down. I’m rolling with him

• JSteele

At 7k, Ingram should garner a lot of ownership, but i’m tempted to fade in favor of guys like Bledsoe, Booker, and Oubre. The only Pelican i’m really interested in is Jaxson Hayes. He should sleep walk to a double double with a few bleals.

I’m also considering a fade on CJ. Milwaukee was able to keep Trae in check, I don’t see why they can’t do the same thing against CJ.

• Sleazygreazy

@Pandamonious said...

I think maybe they left Cameron Johnson out there longer than anticipated as he was playing well. Maybe not the direct cause of Carter DNP but could have been a factor.

Rant: Shaq Harrison relegated to virtually no playing time, gets random start and blows up. DLo a week or two ago, held out for a few games because he was too “injured” to play, comes in and careers it first game back vs. Timberwolves. Dinwiddie – sucks off the bench, now he’s freaking Michael Jordan because he’s starting. My crystal ball this season has not been working. Last year you could fade chalk and win tournaments. Im gonna switch it up and move over to DK and see if I have any better luck.

• Micah831

@JSteele said...

At 7k, Ingram should garner a lot of ownership, but i’m tempted to fade in favor of guys like Bledsoe, Booker, and Oubre. The only Pelican i’m really interested in is Jaxson Hayes. He should sleep walk to a double double with a few bleals.

I’m also considering a fade on CJ. Milwaukee was able to keep Trae in check, I don’t see why they can’t do the same thing against CJ.

I will roster anyone with the possibility of bleals

• JSteele

I think the Shaq Harrison blow up was pretty random. I don’t think he did that much in the starting unit last season when he did get the random start.

DLO made sense because he was the only guy on the team and he was going to have the greenest of lights to take whatever shot he wanted. Dinwiddie makes a ton of sense because no Kyrie or LeVert means he’s option number 1 on offense. He also didn’t really suck off the bench, he had over 30% usage with the 2nd unit so you know he was going to chuck when he became the number 1 on offense.

I think fading some chalk makes sense like Cory Joseph when Fox went out. I’m not quite sure who is chalk today since it’s a two game slate, but i’d imagine people will look at Ingram at 7k and CJ again. I would argue that you can make a fade on both.

• Barnabus

I’ve been on a great run lately, but I have no idea what to do with this slate. I guess I’ll go Giannis Oubre Jaxson Ingram and figure it out from there.

• Devmacsoom

@superstars92 said...

Why do you think he will go off tonight vs last game

• Devmacsoom

@superstars92 said...

Booker will start at PG for the Suns.

Rubio no minutes tonight?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

Does Carmelo really have any chance tonight?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@Devmacsoom said...

Rubio no minutes tonight?

He’s doubtful.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

Guys that was a joke about Carmelo. Have you seen my old posts about him?

EDIT I don’t think he’s a bad play though at his pirce, I obviously don’t expect 30.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

I think maybe they left Cameron Johnson out there longer than anticipated as he was playing well. Maybe not the direct cause of Carter DNP but could have been a factor.

Rant: Shaq Harrison relegated to virtually no playing time, gets random start and blows up. DLo a week or two ago, held out for a few games because he was too “injured” to play, comes in and careers it first game back vs. Timberwolves. Dinwiddie – sucks off the bench, now he’s freaking Michael Jordan because he’s starting. My crystal ball this season has not been working. Last year you could fade chalk and win tournaments. Im gonna switch it up and move over to DK and see if I have any better luck.

Can’t speak to the others, but Dinwiddie is a pretty good player. I think he’s around a top 70 NBA player and he is one of the Nets 3 best players. Shaq Harrison was probably an outlier, I played him last year when he started would get like around 20 FPs max.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler