MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Dleepi01

Huge 12 game slate tonight……Who do you like?

• Boscelts34

Jennings..Vuc…Swaggy P…milsap..Jackson

• Dleepi01

It is going to be hard to fade the Brow against Denver

• keg4540

Swaggy P is just too cheap right now so fire him up

ZBo and Jackson will also be staples in my cash game lineups

• converse2

It is, but his salary is getting to the point that really limits who else you can put on your the team. He’s almost 20% of total salary, and need to put up 60 to hit value, which is possible, but I think it may be safer to fade so you don’t have to play a lot of value plays to adjust for Brow’s cost

• HardCore

cant pay up for the brow…i just cant. Its to the point where by the time i pay 5.3k for a punt to play AD at 11.8k i might as well just get 2 8k players. Anything under 60pts is a bad game at the price. Not worth the risk imo.

• TheRealJoker

Is this a Memphis stack night or will nobody be sidelined by a tummy ache tonight?

• jcmbball9

Brooklyn-OKC gonna be so slowed pace. Fading that game. Hard not to pay for Brow, but if the whole Mem team is out again, hard not to just play zbo and use the 4k somewhere else

• Sasquatch39

@Boscelts34 said...

Jennings..Vuc…Swaggy P…milsap..Jackson

Who is swaagy p lol

• Boscelts34

@Sasquatch39 said...

Who is swaagy p lol

Nick Young

• bucherpsu08

Yeah Young could easily hit 8x salary tonight. I also like Devin Harris if he plays in GPPs

• smadog

• 2013 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

• 2013 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

There is still plenty of value out there to comfortably fit Brow in your lineup (Minny guys for example). Fade him in cash at your own risk.

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

@bucherpsu08 said...

Yeah Young could easily hit 8x salary tonight. I also like Devin Harris if he plays in GPPs

whoa. i’m all for the swaggy play, but 8x value? the dude does nothing but score. any other stats he accumulates are purely accidental or gifts from the scorekeeper.

• jhals11

I feel like PF’s vs. my Cavs are must plays, who is the better option? Humphries or Nene?

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

@jimfred82 said...

whoa. i’m all for the swaggy play, but 8x value? the dude does nothing but score. any other stats he accumulates are purely accidental or gifts from the scorekeeper.

+1
    6x is realistic which makes him a nice value play nonetheless

• bucherpsu08

@jimfred82 said...

8x is only 28.8 points on DK. He’s score 26 and 26.25 in his first two games. Another 3 points on top of that doesn’t seem too far fetched.

• dre87

@jimfred82 said...

I don’t think it’s that far-fetched. He needs 28.8 for 8x. He averaged 6.55 DK “peripheral” points last year in 28.3 minutes per game. He’s getting 28 minutes so far this year. Basically he needs to have an “average” game and get hot for 22 points. Not saying it’ll definitely happen, but it’s not unrealistic, especially in a game with a 217.5 O/U.

• AntonioGjonai

Tyson Chandler seems to be a good pick for tonight, playing against a weak Laker front court. What do you guys think?

• swc47

I like Tyson Chandler. How about Ty Lawson for GPPs?

• AntonioGjonai

What do you guys mean when you mention a player having a high “floor” or high “ceiling”?

• DmitryPolo

@AntonioGjonai said...

What do you guys mean when you mention a player having a high “floor” or high “ceiling”?

High floor = the lowest amount of points he puts up on a given night is a higher number say for example 30 FP
    High ceiling = the highest possible amount of points a player can put up on a given night say for example 60 FP
    In the example of Anthony Davis his floor is probably around 40-45 and his ceiling is 70-80

• converse2

@AntonioGjonai said...

Floor – minimum points possible; better to have high floor in cash games
    Ceiling – Max points possible; sometimes riskier plays, good for GPP

• Boneys2000

I’ve got Klay Thompson and Verrajao in my lineup tonight.Also,think Tony Parker might have a bounce back game.Of course I haven’t won a Dime one the NBA yet,so what do I know!LOL

• DmitryPolo

The Brow is a must lock in cash games. Can also make the case for Zbo & Marc Gasol. Wall also looks enticing. Of course I haven’t made any cash lineups yet but I’ve been messing with my GPPs and have been able to fit in some big names with all the value out there so far.

• iownYU

I’m on Wall as well, at home against a Cleveland team that isn’t afraid to give up big numbers. Now if I can only fit him and the Brow and it all make sense……muhahahahaah

• ActionJunkie

There’s been “value” blowing up left and right all week (2-10 fantasy points). If you aren’t aware of this, then consider youself lucky, lol. Fair warning for those thinking it’s easy to roster Brow tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).