• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2.5 ) at Orlando ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 5 ) at Indiana ( -5 ) —- T: 192.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at Cleveland ( -5.5 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 3 ) at Detroit ( -3 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 13.5 ) at Miami ( -13.5 ) —- T: 192.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Houston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 7 ) at San Antonio ( -7 ) —- T: 189.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum/Chat League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/306011330?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• fordracingga

Do we think Beal will play after making it thru the shoot around?

• mikey201

mario chalmers calderon or tyler johnson?

• TeamTwerk

Anyone believe the Knicks are truly elite defensively against SG? They are ranked 2nd DvP according to DK.

• StitchJones

@TeamTwerk said...

Anyone believe the Knicks are truly elite defensively against SG? They are ranked 2nd DvP according to DK.

I don’t. I just think the position is watered down. Harden goes off tonight.

• Whacko

@StitchJones said...

I don’t. I just think the position is watered down. Harden goes off tonight.

However wouldn’t having Arron Afflalo on Harden prevent a monster night?

• Jstri

Can anybody on the Hawks guard Lebron?

• tonytone1908

ROLO with Dwight out tonight?

Also the Slam is up for the main slate now on FD

• Kujayhawk20659

Slam is up on fd

• Kujayhawk20659

Early slate isn’t including the Houston game?

• ChargerDodger

So much value at PG today. Going cheap on PG is the way to go today

• TeamTwerk

Looks like NY has been average at points allowed per game by opposing SG. They’ve been good at limiting opposing SG assists and 3 pointers. The assists don’t matter much to Harden.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

So, I currently have 4 Cavs in my cash lineup. So much value on that roster today. I would probably feel better without J.R. in there.

• iscnho

Same. Reaching into the PG bargain bin.

• SaxCougar

I still think that paying down for PG and SG positions tonight is going to be the way to go. SG looks like an absolute joke. I have a sneaky feeling that Wade will be either OUT or limited today. Usually against terrible teams, coaches tend to bench studs or good players. Example: Kobe (even when not playing a back to back) Any time Atlanta played PHI last year (Big AL, Millsap) and San Antonio. It may be a little too early to start seeing this pattern, but I think $7K for Wade is still too much. 35 points to hit value. I just don’t see it. Harden would be a guy I would pay up for. I mentioned him very early this morning on this forum.

• MikeyLo34

DK just restricted my account because they said I was in one of the states where DFS is illegal, but I’m in Illinois. That’s annoying. Not sure how long it will take them to get it sorted out. Watch this be the night my lineup goes off because I can’t enter any contests…. smh

• six7kid

@TeamTwerk said...

from the knicks games i have seenthis year they have stepped it up defensively at every position. So even if harden can score his assist and rebounds wont be as high

• SaxCougar

NYK 2nd vs SG. Not buying it. Those stats could be only a small sample size and no matter what, THE STARS WILL ALWAYS GET THEIRS!

• SaxCougar

@MikeyLo34 said...

but I’m in Illinois

Not cool. I think, this might be the end. It’s like the berlin wall falling down. Just went everything was good great. Ethan Haskell had to finish 3rd overall in a GPP and the word was out. Soon after that, it’s a snow ball to the bottom. I hope to cash in a few more times before it’s completely shut down for good

• Inujv87

@SaxCougar said...

NYK 2nd vs SG. Not buying it. Those stats could be only a small sample size and no matter what, THE STARS WILL ALWAYS GET THEIRS!

Tell that to everyone who had Harden vs BOS lol

• draggin49

Afflalo “harden stopper”
    Lmao

• steveh_11

@SaxCougar said...

Not cool. I think, this might be the end. It’s like the berlin wall falling down. Just went everything was good great. Ethan Haskell had to finish 3rd overall in a GPP and the word was out. Soon after that, it’s a snow ball to the bottom. I hope to cash in a few more times before it’s completely shut down for good

More like the Berlin wall going up. I’m in Illinois, not cool. Alcohol, state lotterries who don’t pay their winners and horse racing is legal but not fantasy sports. What bullshit!

• JJourneay33

Memphis/San Antonio total makes no sense

They always play up when they face each other and have some vintage double OT games i can remember just from last year, if people get off that game because of the low total i’ll be all over it

• GGekko

At Center, who is has more upside tonight, Mahimni or Capela with Howard out?

• MikeyLo34

@steveh_11 said...

More like the Berlin wall going up. I’m in Illinois, not cool. Alcohol, state lotterries who don’t pay their winners and horse racing is legal but not fantasy sports. What bullshit!

Used the link from the other thread to have them recheck my location and now I’m able to enter contests again, but I hear what you guys are saying. I’m getting worried. Hearing commercials on the radio about legislating it in the State. Just let us play man… or (like you said) ban lottery tickets and shut down Arlington.

• COLLECTORTHIS

@MikeyLo34 said...

DK just restricted my account because they said I was in one of the states where DFS is illegal, but I’m in Illinois. That’s annoying. Not sure how long it will take them to get it sorted out. Watch this be the night my lineup goes off because I can’t enter any contests…. smh

Are you using a hotspot for internet?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).