Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 7.5 ) at Atlanta ( -7.5 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at LA Lakers ( 2 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• SzymonK

Some nice looking slates today………

• jenkins2010

Lord pls let me win the clutch shot. #100k

• LouisD21

Tried something last night. Made one lineup instead of 5 and entered the same lineup in 3 different $1 50/50’s on DK. Not only did I cash in all 3, I finished 1st in all 3 with 303 points. Probably not high enough to cash in the “4 point play” or whatever the big DK GPP was last night but just figures that I would have a good night when I don’t bet alot. Watch once I bump up my bets I will finish last. DFS is fickle!

• SzymonK

@LouisD21 said...

I learned the hard way, Enter every line up in either $2-$3 Tourney no matter what, I got burned few times where my cash line ups would have gotten me $5000 plus in a tourney.

• DirkDigglerz

All in AD Jrue and Jimmy Buckets

• S7ubs

quick look at tonights small slate

100% fade on Westy. Not worth that price with AD on the board at 1500 cheaper on DK

Drue still under priced. Lock for me

Does O’Quinn get enough minutes today? 3600 on DK could open some value up

Wade at 6k v Denver? Yes please

Jimmy Buckets still only 9200

Melo is over priced.

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@LouisD21 said...

Tried something last night. Made one lineup instead of 5 and entered the same lineup in 3 different $1 50/50’s on DK. Not only did I cash in all 3, I finished 1st in all 3 with 303 points. Probably not high enough to cash in the “4 point play” or whatever the big DK GPP was last night but just figures that I would have a good night when I don’t bet alot. Watch once I bump up my bets I will finish last. DFS is fickle!

Don’t bump your bets keep building Bro’

• bangthedrummond

@jenkins2010 said...

Lord pls let me win the clutch shot. #100k

Wow, that’s a fun $4 lottery ticket for me. Wish I had the $600 to go max entry lol. The plays seem obvious but we all know that never works. You guys squeezing in Russ and Brow?

• LouisD21

How do you reply to what someone else said on here? I click Reply but it just posts a new comment

• pepsies15

@LouisD21 said...

How do you reply to what someone else said on here? I click Reply but it just posts a new comment

Click ‘Quote’.

• CountKarma

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

At the moment I’ve squeezed them both in; somehow it feels like a trap though… A lot of low-tier players need to pay off.

• S7ubs

@draftpug said...

At the moment I’ve squeezed them both in; somehow it feels like a trap though… A lot of low-tier players need to pay off.

Why? You have very little chance of cashif with both in the same lineup. Even if your punts his 6x you lose. Thanks for the donation

• Rachelynn51912

Think its possible to fit in West and Davis together on FD?

• mattyd2420

Wade, Randle, Holiday, Porzingis, Adams looking good to me thoughts?

• CountKarma

@S7ubs said...

Why? You have very little chance of cashif with both in the same lineup. Even if your punts his 6x you lose. Thanks for the donation

I’m only in the 100k to 1st GPP on FD; in my mind, a stars and scrubs LU with the right low-tier punt plays is going to win it; playing a ‘cash-game’ lineup in it seems like a hard way to differentiate and climb the leaderboard. Plus it’s only $3 or $4 so you’re welcome :)

• mattyd2420

@draftpug said...

When there is more games on the slate it’s easier to find a few punts but with only four games balanced is the way to go

• CountKarma

@mattyd2420 said...

When there is more games on the slate it’s easier to find a few punts but with only four games balanced is the way to go

You’re probably right. I haven’t done as well in NBA GPPs as MLB / NFL. Does that strat apply to large GPPs too?

Thanks

• Rachelynn51912

If were staying balanced—— Westy or Davis?

• CountKarma

IMO Westy is safer with holiday back for NOP but AD went off against ATL last season.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

I need to back down my play. Been getting killed the past week entering 50 lineups in the Shot nightly. I think the problem was I spread myself to thin..my results are spread pretty evenly across the spectrum. Need to lock in core players and diversify around them. I was one player away a few nights but couldn’t quite get the big payout.

Also annoyed that there is no $3 GPP on fanduel. But, going back to the beginning season bankroll strategy. Less lineups-more focused to build back up.

• scsa1998

So is the day of $2 or $3 tourneys over on both sites the main tournaments are $4. Oh whats an extra dollar some may say but its a trend that I personally do not like

• mataug21

@scsa1998 said...

So is the day of $2 or $3 tourneys over on both sites the main tournaments are $4. Oh whats an extra dollar some may say but its a trend that I personally do not like

I’m pretty sure FD will go back to $3. Hence why they called it “clutch shot”. They ran a tourney similar to this the beginning of the season.

• S7ubs

Just telling you right now AD plus Westy will not be the winning combo. Maybe one of them paired with like JimmyB or Dame

• CountKarma

@S7ubs said...

Just telling you right now AD plus Westy will not be the winning combo. Maybe one of them paired with like JimmyB or Dame

Aight thanks. Howard seems like a solid play

• JSteele

It’s gonna come down to the value plays that win the GPPs today just look for the guys that no one is talking about and plug them in if you think they have a good shot at getting you 8x+ that’s my strategy today. Everyone will have the same top guys

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).