Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 7.5 ) at Atlanta ( -7.5 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at LA Lakers ( 2 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• BustNutz

@tonytone1908 said...

He was actually in my first lineup I made last night. It had AD too so glad I didn’t run it.

Gotta pick the plays nobody thinks to play!

• fildo22

Sweet Lou is back!!

• zpa1989

annoying when you hit on some great picks right like nurkic, jennings, butler, zingis, rondo, chandler, even clarkson doing ok, cunningham hit. but way to much davis and westbrook, howard, randle, and bazemore and end up loosing more than your buy ins. i guess thats what happens on a small slate. very small margin of error. even if you get some picks right just a few misses and your toast in a gpp. oh well, onto tommorrow.

• tonytone1908

@BustNutz said...

Gotta pick the plays nobody thinks to play!

I just didn’t think he’d get much run and if he did he’d either get in foul trouble quick with RWB driving the paint all night or he wouldn’t be able to get anything away from Adams.

I need to play more of the guys that catch my eye the night before when I’m still tipsy lol.

• Ty127

Westbrook is a turnover machine right now

• millerto

@Ty127 said...

Now he’s a buckets machine.

• millerto

Russell Ray Allen Westbrook

• SkateFiend

Why did the Lakers even bother playing Randle?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

westbrook is ureal

• rebkell

@Ty127 said...

He finally got his motor to turnover, now he’s red-lining

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

Sitting 199th in Clutch Shot. Need some more Lou Williams scoring.

• kswetnam1342

Great night so far. OT here would give me a shot at some big time cashes!

• millerto

Let’s play ALL THE OVERTIMES

• kswetnam1342

Come on OKC. Tie it up!

• kpquick24

Come on attack the paint Westbrook and send this game to OT!

• Voltzwagon

@baller531 said...

With Westbrook exerting so much energy tonight, is he a complete fade tomorrow?

lol if you think Westbrook gets tired. He is a basketball playing cyborg.

• rebkell

That has to be Westbrook’s biggest weakness, he tries to go for the homerun ball, when all he had to do was drive, nobody can stop him unless they foul him. He forced it from way too far out.

• slick5000

Cash line for 50/50’s on DK if anyone knows? Thx.

• Gheag2014

That last nick young 3 was a 20$ swing in my favor, scored 260 with randle over porz…

• fildo22

Dropped to 7th place after all that madness at the end of the game. Thanks for all the tips on the forum tonight everyone.

• Gheag2014

@slick5000 said...

Cash line for 50/50’s on DK if anyone knows? Thx.

250-260

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

Finished in 225th in Clutch shot with 344.2. Just as well that it didn’t go to overtime. I was getting to close to the 50/50 payline with my cash lineup.

• kswetnam1342

Finished top 50 in many GPP’s on DK.
    Needed OT with Westbrook, Adams, Williams, and Clarkson going.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

Lol, I did win the Mini Swat for $30. I will take it. Do need to stick to my current strategy. Worked the first week of the season, then I got greedy.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Switched to Lou Williams over Adams i cash last second….and that was the difference between cashing and not cashing.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).