8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at Memphis ( -5.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7 ) at Minnesota ( -7 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at Okla City ( 6 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5 ) at Phoenix ( 5 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -1 ) at Sacramento ( 1 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• noddy

Is Thon Maker in play?

• underdawgs

So many revenge narratives. Durant back in OKC put so many people in Play in that game. I can’t imagine he misses this game even with the Q tag.
    Same with Bledsoe / Monroe.
    Chalmers still underpriced on DK.
    Curious to find out Ryan Anderson status, where do those minutes go if he sits. That Hou / Den should be a fun game

• upgradetoquestionable

I really want to love Monroe but with Chandler back the minutes are so muddled. Think I’m actually leaning toward playing some Len in that one.

Think with such a huge slate there are a handful of lower owned gems to be mined.

Loving quite a few of the Nets (Carroll, Crabbe, Dinwiddie) in what such be an up pace game. Hopefully they can stay in it long enough.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@upgradetoquestionable said...

I really want to love Monroe but with Chandler back the minutes are so muddled. Think I’m actually leaning toward playing some Len in that one.

Think with such a huge slate there are a handful of lower owned gems to be mined.

Loving quite a few of the Nets (Carroll, Crabbe, Dinwiddie) in what such be an up pace game. Hopefully they can stay in it long enough.

Idk why but I just dont see CLE blowing them out. I think it’ll stay competitive. But like you, at first glance I like Dinwiddie (not on FD) & Crabbe as a bit of relief. Carroll is in play as well of course. He’s been consistent. On the other side of the ball. I feel like this is a Jeff Green spot so I’ll have about 15-20% exposure just in case. And I’m personally fading LeBron. Can’t pay up for him on this slate with so many great mid range options in great spots. I’d much rather play Love as a pivot off him.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@underdawgs said...

So many revenge narratives. Durant back in OKC put so many people in Play in that game. I can’t imagine he misses this game even with the Q tag.
    Same with Bledsoe / Monroe.
    Chalmers still underpriced on DK.
    Curious to find out Ryan Anderson status, where do those minutes go if he sits. That Hou / Den should be a fun game

I suspect IF Anderson is out. Maybe Gordon gets a bit more usage. I don’t think Anderson will miss this game though. But we all know about his road/home splits. I doubt I’d go there anyway. Maybe PJ gets a little extra run as well.

And absolutely having 70-80% Bledsoe. I’ll have to take that L if for some reason he doesn’t smash. Yeah, I’m not rostering Monroe, especially on FD with so many guys..Capela..Vuc..Boogie..Whiteside..etc

And I’m sure KD will play, he practiced fully tuesday. And it’s vs OKC.. so yeah you know what time it is. Dunno If i’ll play him just based off my roster construction. Maybe I’ll have him 1 LU

• scott33

@noddy said...

Is Thon Maker in play?

I have him in 1 of my 4 LU’s, helped me fit in ABC & AD together. Not expecting much outta him, I’d be happy if he reaches 20 FDpts. Just know he’s not the kind of guy who’ s gonna give you much more than that.

• upgradetoquestionable

Man a lot of the studs are in big spots here. Gonna be tough to figure which to roster. Seems to me ABC has legit 7x upside on 11.5K. And who can possibly cover Boogie on SA? Westbrook/Durant in OKC pt 2 yeah sign me up.

Totally agree with elving188, LeBron is no chance on this slate.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

I’m liking pairing Bledsoe and ABC tonight. Those two should do work together on the Suns right?

• Pointgiven

It’s not revenge when OKC tried everything they could do to keep Durant but he decided to leave.

If you want to play him based on the fact that he will be comfortable shooting in that building then go for it, but the only revenge narrative in that game is on the okc side and the people he abandoned.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@hautalak said...

I’m liking pairing Bledsoe and ABC tonight. Those two should do work together on the Suns right?

Currently having a hard time fitting ABC in my LUs. I’ll have 1 LU dedicated to a MIL/PHO game stack, so I’ll definitely have him in that one. So yeah, if you’re running more than a few LUs him and Bledsoe are great options..Let’s not forget Middleton..Booker..TJ Warren..you know the deal!

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Man a lot of the studs are in big spots here. Gonna be tough to figure which to roster. Seems to me ABC has legit 7x upside on 11.5K. And who can possibly cover Boogie on SA? Westbrook/Durant in OKC pt 2 yeah sign me up.

Totally agree with elving188, LeBron is no chance on this slate.

Don’t forget guys on the other side the ball in SA. NO is turnover city. Guys like Anderson/Green should get a few steals. Each. I’d rather go with them over Aldridge who, for me, is a little too expensive for me to play today.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

I hate not having that late night hammer in the 10:30 game. I’m just not interested in any of the players 0_o

At least I don’t like any enough to replace them for any of my current core of players.

Could make an argument for Kosta, he’s been relatively consistent with production/minutes last few games. And offers fantastic salary relief.

• BUFUu2

@Pointgiven said...

It’s not revenge when OKC tried everything they could do to keep Durant but he decided to leave.

If you want to play him based on the fact that he will be comfortable shooting in that building then go for it, but the only revenge narrative in that game is on the okc side and the people he abandoned.

I agree but i look for george to have a big game tonight that is who i am rolling with

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@elving188 said...

Currently having a hard time fitting ABC in my LUs. I’ll have 1 LU dedicated to a MIL/PHO game stack, so I’ll definitely have him in that one. So yeah, if you’re running more than a few LUs him and Bledsoe are great options..Let’s not forget Middleton..Booker..TJ Warren..you know the deal!

Yeah I haven’t deep dove into construction yet I just see the high upside with those two together. I think they should account for close to 50% of their scoring? Maybe that’s a bit high but my thought process there. I do agree there are tons of mid-value guys today. Gonna be a tough slate!

• upgradetoquestionable

@elving188 said...

Don’t forget guys on the other side the ball in SA. NO is turnover city. Guys like Anderson/Green should get a few steals. Each. I’d rather go with them over Aldridge who, for me, is a little too expensive for me to play today.

I’ve got Anderson in a few lineups, but Danny Green is like someone you mentioned earlier in the thread, Jeff Green. I’ve never got those guys right. I always take them on their 10 pt nights and miss the 30-40 pt nights.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

I’ve got Anderson in a few lineups, but Danny Green is like someone you mentioned earlier in the thread, Jeff Green. I’ve never got those guys right. I always take them on their 10 pt nights and miss the 30-40 pt nights.

Yep, thats right. I agree Anderson is the safer option for sure.

Of course the difference between Danny & Jeff is that Danny actually sees consistent minutes. But yeah, he’s more than capable of putting up a dud even with those minutes. So i definitely get it!

• kettab24

its really crowded in CLE…see what i did there? lol

• monarch

Fade Monroe and Dinwiddie and potentially gain an advantage on 30 percent of the field. I’ll take Teague at home vs Magic over Dinwiddie at CLE.

• kettab24

the suns bucks game will be very interesting…if the coach is smart they’ll play monroe 30 mins tonight because the bucks legit don’t have a true center

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@kettab24 said...

its really crowded in CLE…see what i did there? lol

lmao you’ve got to be the most clever mf in this thread

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Fade Monroe and Dinwiddie and potentially gain an advantage on 30 percent of the field. I’ll take Teague at home vs Magic over Dinwiddie at CLE.

i wish i could play Teague but he’s on my permafade list. 0_o burned me 1 too many thousand times. Certainly agree with the take though with the ownership on the other two

• kettab24

hahaha what can i say lol

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

I’ve got a single bullet in the $33 Spectacular Slam on FD, I need to make the mostest perfectest lineup in the history of history

• kettab24

is just me or capela is in a really good spot tonight?..he’s gna be open all day on those lobs from harden and CP…Jokic can’t keep up

• underdawgs

Curious if anyone has any data (real data or just observations) on these big skates and what the winning lineups usually look like in terms of stacks.
    28 teams playing tonight. Winning lineups usually have 2 players on the same team stacked based on correlation? Do they have 3+ players from the same game? Or is it 8 or 9 independent players and just happen to get highest scoring guys?
    I know there isn’t one answer and there’s too many variables to really answer with certainty but curious what y’all have seen that the winning lineups have in common

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).