8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at Memphis ( -5.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7 ) at Minnesota ( -7 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at Okla City ( 6 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5 ) at Phoenix ( 5 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -1 ) at Sacramento ( 1 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

@kettab24 said...

anyone like favors?

Very much so. I’ll take 30-45 DKpts back at home vs the Bulls on a road B2B.

• Wrx_guy

@elving188 said...

I really feel like it’s a Jeff Green game. He went for 38 FD pts in in the same spot vs BKN on 10/25. But he’s extremely volatile. Tread lightly!

The safest of the bunch is Wesley. Due to Gallo & Bev being out.

thats with lebron at pg tho.

• mbunner23

Is John Collins cash worthy on dk? The chance of two quick fouls guarding Blake kinda steers me away.

• chronoxiong

Two guys with historically low usage rates in Snell and Thong Maker. And you guys are seriously going to try to roster them? I don’t have any guts to risk them in cash and pray for 20 fdp.

• vandymark

In my current lineup i have no GS, DEN, or MIL exposure… Tonights slate will be weird

• kinger

Made my Lineup. Here comes another 265. LOL.

• IT4MVP

Capella/Ingram or Gasol/K Anderson??

• jhpog

I really like everyone individually in my lineup tonight, but I’m concerned that 3 of them are from the same team. Is this something that’s too much for GPPs or do you run this from time to time?

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Two guys with historically low usage rates in Snell and Thong Maker. And you guys are seriously going to try to roster them? I don’t have any guts to risk them in cash and pray for 20 fdp.

I already had Snell in a ton of lineups before the ABC news. Now not so sneaky.

• BUFUu2

i’m thinking about cancelling all my lineups you all know it will be a dumbass lineup that wins it to tonight. the ABC news is huge and ruins this slate

• SuperFly24

Gasol and Anderson.

• BUFUu2

nevermind all the tourney i am in are full rrrrrrr

• vandymark

@IT4MVP said...

Capella/Ingram or Gasol/K Anderson??

M Gasol?? & Anderson without a question

• SuperFly24

@jhpog said...

I really like everyone individually in my lineup tonight, but I’m concerned that 3 of them are from the same team. Is this something that’s too much for GPPs or do you run this from time to time?

There’s nothing wrong with that. Depending on what team it is you might want to pick a guy from the other side if you think the game will be close, which I’m assuming you do.

• SuperFly24

@BUFUu2 said...

i’m thinking about cancelling all my lineups you all know it will be a dumbass lineup that wins it to tonight. the ABC news is huge and ruins this slate

It definitely added some chalky plays, but I wouldn’t say a 14 game slate is ruined because of it…

• Harbaugh

@mbunner23 said...

Is John Collins cash worthy on dk? The chance of two quick fouls guarding Blake kinda steers me away.

I’m a little uncomfortable with Collins in cash. Everyone is assuming he’s getting 30 min now. I’m not so sure. And fouls are always a concern.

• Dmo_Htx

Brogdan or Anderson?

• SuperFly24

@Dmo_Htx said...

Brogdan or Anderson?

I had both, now I just have Brogdon. This is just for my cash games though.

• jhpog

Yeah right now I’ve got Middleton/Bledoe/Thon/Warren, but I’m trying to learn optimal roster construction now that I’ve been improving so much on individual plays.

• BUFUu2

@SuperFly24 said...

It definitely added some chalky plays, but I wouldn’t say a 14 game slate is ruined because of it…

i will have to figure out which bucks to play i am about 80 percent sure 3-4 bucks will be in the winning lineups tonight

• SuperFly24

@Harbaugh said...

I’m a little uncomfortable with Collins in cash. Everyone is assuming he’s getting 30 min now. I’m not so sure. And fouls are always a concern.

I’m a lot uncomfortable, but at 4600 he doesn’t need to get 30 minutes. If his price was over 5k like it was earlier in the year then I would probably fade him.

• sanders_tj

n/m

• Joeyrockland1

simmons and Embiid for cash? haven’t heard them mentioned al day

• Justing3

Who’s starting Center for The Bucks tonight.? Henson is out .. is Maker worth a cheap start?

• SuperFly24

For GPP you can always stack a game. I don’t like Thon even with the injury news. I know he’s a future MVP and all, but as of now he does a whole lot of nothing. Perhaps that changes tonight though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).