8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at Memphis ( -5.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7 ) at Minnesota ( -7 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at Okla City ( 6 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5 ) at Phoenix ( 5 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -1 ) at Sacramento ( 1 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@bjacksonibew said...

Anyone think Brooklyn can hang with the Cavs?
    They kept it relatively close against GS and Boston ?

I think we get the cavs defense that faced detroit, for the 14 game slate I faded the game.

• mj234eva81

@scott33 said...

Anyone heard news on Faried? Or who’s starting at the 4 for Den? I read on rotoworld Malone is gonna take it game by game but if anyone has more info on this it would be greatly appreciated…

Volatile

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@nyknick said...

top raw points scorer tonight?

• JMAC126

@tmarohl said...

You do know we are talking about Jason Kidd right?

If that’s the case you’re making that rotation can be out there in a close game. He played Giannis and Middleton 40 and 33 minutes when they were blown out in Dallas.

• SuperFly24

Doesn’t matter who starts really. Faried started last game and played like 18 minutes. With the way the Rockets play though I’d guess the Nuggets go with more Harris, Barton, Chandler, Lyles.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

If the Bucks are getting blown out, I could seriously see most of the second half being Rashad Vaughn, Sterling Brown, DJ Wilson, Joel Bolombay, and Gary Payton II

I dont think they’ll get blown out though. Both these teams are horrible defensively ranking near the bottom. It should be a shootout and a close one i think.

• noddy

@bjacksonibew said...

Anyone think Brooklyn can hang with the Cavs?
    They kept it relatively close against GS and Boston ?

I’m hoping people forget about the Brooklyn plays now that Milwaukee players are popular.

• superjon

I have like 80 something line ups.

Honestly.

I hate every single one.

• moped_jones

@tmarohl said...

You do know we are talking about Jason Kidd right?

You know we’re talking about PHX, right?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@decaye23 said...

Oh, I’m aware. And I know you are from Minnesota…appreciate the insight. I’m in LA. Hate the Lakers, but know more than I should about them. By the way, fellas, don’t sleep on Julius Randle, Luke Walton is finally pretty high on him, wants to give him some minutes, playing next to Brook Lopez – heard it on ESPN LA Radio.

Anyway, It’s just that on this 14 game slate, something stupid will happen, that makes Bledsoe not as good a play as everyone thought. Like the Bulls/Jazz game…watch…it’ll go into Triple OT and Rubio, similar price to Bledsoe, will have a 50 point outing. It’s always something stupid, so I’m like, screw it, try Teague, you know?

Yea man i love randle tonight. Great call i’m on him. Nance JR is expected back soon right? Get Randle against the Kings for the guaranteed minutes is my thinking. i agree also lol its always something stupid that makes a good play not such a good play because some random even happened

• noddy

Trevor Booker out. All the Nets for me.

• gillio

Bledsoe and Middleton the only bucks you should roster tonight

• JohnBeal

Baynes starting. Marcus mORRIS GTD

• tmarohl

@JMAC126 said...

If that’s the case you’re making you should hope for a blowout. He played Giannis and Middleton 40 and 33 minutes when they were blown out in Dallas.

I’m hoping for a Bucks victory. I’m just saying that is the kind of thing Kidd would do. Think about it. He already pulled Giannis who by all accounts is not really hurt. Brogdon only played about 17 minutes the other night because they are worried about his foot. They called up two G league guys for the trip. I’m thinking they give this game a run. About halfway through the second quarter if Kidd doesn’t think they can win, he will pull the plug and take a look at his rookies.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

Honestly.

I hate every single one.

Lol I have 1. I love it. Only one changed today .. ABC turned to James Harden :)

• decaye23

@KATburger said...

Yea man i love randle tonight. Great call i’m on him. Nance JR is expected back soon right? Get Randle against the Kings for the guaranteed minutes is my thinking. i agree also lol its always something stupid that makes a good play not such a good play because some random even happened

Yup, last I heard, Nance could probably be back next week, which is why I want to get on the Randle train before that happens ;)

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@gillio said...

Bledsoe and Middleton the only bucks you should roster tonight

Thon creates so much salary relief though, and i had him locked in last night. No henson, no ABC .. thon can shoot the three (not doing great this year obviously) I think Thon is a great play from bucks before and after this crazy news we keep getting.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@decaye23 said...

Yup, last I heard, Nance could probably be back next week, which is why I want to get on the Randle train before that happens ;)

yup load up now… he should be playing tonight for ‘playing time’ .. or a trade to a team where he can get that.

• bjacksonibew

@Harbaugh said...

I do. There is too much recency bias out there. The Cavs blew out the Pistons who were coming off of a back-to-back. It doesn’t mean the Cavs are suddenly going to start killing everyone. Although, I have to admit they are a much better team now that Rose is injured.

Yeah they were also banging in 3s non stop with Lebron, Crowder, Frye, Korver and Love it was insane, I highly doubt that will happen again

• stevegainz

Is the blowout risk for the Cle/BRK and Den/Hou too much for cash games? I feel like I need to force exposure to these games but my gut is saying no.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Howard too inconsistent for me.

Perfect gpp play. High risk high reward low owned. I like Howard and Gasol.

• miggs6876

@superjon said...

Honestly.

I hate every single one.

Means you have a good chance of cashing.

• colb24

Gasol George for me in cash league games … had Davis and Barnes

• vandymark

@KATburger said...

I think we get the cavs defense that faced detroit, for the 14 game slate I faded the game.

Hey KAT I sent you a PM

• Harbaugh

@stevegainz said...

Is the blowout risk for the Cle/BRK and Den/Hou too much for cash games? I feel like I need to force exposure to these games but my gut is saying no.

I still like Dinwiddie and Barton for cash in those games.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).