8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at Memphis ( -5.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7 ) at Minnesota ( -7 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at Okla City ( 6 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5 ) at Phoenix ( 5 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -1 ) at Sacramento ( 1 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

with everyone talking about bledsoe…dinwiddie.. nets/Mil .. a lot of people are forgetting about George Hill trending upwards going against the lakers. I’m heavy late night hammer tonight for sure.. MIL/PHO exposure .. Booker > MIddleton .. but randle and hill in the finale .. I know we can hedge because there’s other slates.. but sometimes our ‘late’ lineups out perform our main slate lineups. Definitely have had that happen in the past. Late lineup would have won GPP but no one focused on those games because of the slate size, and fear of the news…

anyone on G Hill with me?

• pn3

very fearful that blake will get collins in early foul trouble, but got to go with him

• noddy

Now Gordon is doubtful.

• steelcitydozer

Acy in play now ?

• MrPerfekt7

Damn all these injuries news, glad it’s before lock

• sanders_tj

Dedmon or Pau?

• Supersharpie

Pick your favorite GPP stud from this group: Gasol, Love, DeRozan, or PG13

• SuperFly24

@KATburger said...

with everyone talking about bledsoe…dinwiddie.. nets/Mil .. a lot of people are forgetting about George Hill trending upwards going against the lakers. I’m heavy late night hammer tonight for sure.. MIL/PHO exposure .. Booker > MIddleton .. but randle and hill in the finale .. I know we can hedge because there’s other slates.. but sometimes our ‘late’ lineups out perform our main slate lineups. Definitely have had that happen in the past. Late lineup would have won GPP but no one focused on those games because of the slate size, and fear of the news…

Have been all day and just hoping people are off him per usual.

• stevegainz

@KATburger said...

at 4100 against lakers on a b2b I’m in

I also like TJ warren against the bucks because the only person they have to guard the paint is Thon. And then a sub 7k german rondo against Pat Bevless clippers seems pretty reasonable as well

• SuperFly24

Gordon and Anderson are both doubtful now. Hello Harden.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@pn3 said...

very fearful that blake will get collins in early foul trouble, but got to go with him

ouch.. careful man.. careful.. I almost took blake for that reason, after collins there is no one to challenge him if he attacks the rim. If he settles for outside shots collins will be ok.. but just be careful

• mr_papageorgio

I’m thinking Kosta could do well tonight against the Lakers

• SuperFly24

@stevegainz said...

at 4100 against lakers on a b2b I’m in

I also like TJ warren against the bucks because the only person they have to guard the paint is Thon. And then a sub 7k german rondo against Pat Bevless clippers seems pretty reasonable as well

Yes, yes, and yes again.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

alright.. pj possibly starting.. makes me interested maybe… in replacing thon maker

• TeamTarek

wow HARDEN MUST PLAY NOW :(

• k_han7

tucker/anderson/crabbe which one for cash

• TeamTarek

@Supersharpie said...

Pick your favorite GPP stud from this group: Gasol, Love, DeRozan, or PG13

cp3

• jwq14

Damn I was gonna throw a harden LU in since Gordon and Paul being limited on minutes but contest already full

• mr_papageorgio

@SuperFly24 said...

Gordon and Anderson are both doubtful now. Hello Harden.

You spelled Ariza wrong

• Harbaugh

Even with all the injuries, the Bucks are a 1.5 point favorite over the Suns.

• decaye23

@mr_papageorgio said...

You spelled Ariza wrong

That’s hilarious. And POP goes Ariza right into my LU.

• SuperFly24

@mr_papageorgio said...

You spelled Ariza wrong

Lol true, I’ve just been off Harden all day though until now.

• bjacksonibew

Crabbe or Carrol?

• monarch

CP3 could go nuts with 30 minutes tonight

• crazylox2001

Maker and Durant or gasol chandler?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).