8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at Memphis ( -5.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7 ) at Minnesota ( -7 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at Okla City ( 6 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5 ) at Phoenix ( 5 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -1 ) at Sacramento ( 1 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• raymond333

Stacked plenty of Bledsoe and Middleton, with a Westbrook/Cousins line that’s doing ok.

• tmarohl

Jhon Collins with the double double.

• roach62

@monarch said...

I don’t think so.

it actually somewhat is..with only 1 game left…i think the leader in the DK $12 is running close to barely 300..considering many people thought itd be such a high scoring slate

Marc gasol better play the whole damned 4th quarter…Grizz have now blown the lead..and hes only played 20 minutes…hes really the only 1 tanking my LU right now..

i can live with a shitter from Danny Green at his price, although shouldve stuck with KA..but not Gasol..

really killing my Blake/Wesley/Bledsoe/Middleton core

• raymond333

Comon Magic, lets go! Lol. Knicks will always be my team (go back to the Ewing, oakley, starks days), but I like the magic because I live in Florida. In Orlando actually so see some of the games in a nice arena too.

Anyways they are finally playing decent. Their management still sucks and I have no clue, if they even know what the fuck their doing, but the team looks decent so far this season.

• jfree901

My lineups are killing it……except for Faried…….he has not even entered the game.

• roach62

@jokah03 said...

Marc Gasol was a lock against the “frontcourt” of the mavs..no idea what he’s doing out there but he’s killing me.

he only played a tick over 12 minutes in the first half..without any foul trouble..

also not helping hes shooting 2-10; hes got the rebounds and handful of assists…thats bout it

• tmarohl

This San Antonio blowout is killing me. Sitting at 351 in the Excellent *‘s and Kyle Anderson and Patty Mills probably won’t sniff the fourth quarter.

• SkateFiend

If Faried doesn’t get garbage time action I’ll have to assume that he’s either in a doghouse or hurt. Either way, we never knew about it.

The most predictable DFS sports strikes again.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

man blowout city all over the place

• bt443407

Donovan Mitchell is so overrated…

• pn3

not going to even get 40 from durant…ffs

• BigSeph

Batum and Wes Matthews tonight………. woof………

• noddy

@tmarohl said...

This San Antonio blowout is killing me. Sitting at 351 in the Excellent *‘s and Kyle Anderson and Patty Mills probably won’t sniff the fourth quarter.

In which contest?

• raymond333

I also do have a quin from last nite. Played Ball and KCP, who went off and was low owned. But the rest of the line is doing ok. Well see.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@roach62 said...

he only played a tick over 12 minutes in the first half..without any foul trouble..

also not helping hes shooting 2-10; hes got the rebounds and handful of assists…thats bout it

@joka03 You do realize… the mavericks give up the least amount of PITP in the league.. .. so scoring inside is rather difficult?

• KindGuy

• KindGuy

@noddy said...

In which contest?

He said excellent 8’s. That’s a Draftkings contest.

• jfree901

My Grizz are struggling as of late. Tyreke is gonna get himself paid after this season though by someone.

• tmarohl

@noddy said...

In which contest?

Excellent 8’s

• raymond333

My Bledsoe Middleton chalmbers lebron simmons and maker line 🚀

• BBWC_10

Great job Wes Matthews….Way to not shoot the ball tonight

• noddy

How did I not take Westbrook on ESPN vs Durant? I’m a fucking moron.

• TeamTarek

Guys some1 watching the game? How brogdan become that bad? Hes killin my 2 best lus 😑

• noddy

@tmarohl said...

Excellent 8’s

I don’t see anyone with 351 points on DK

• Asparagui

@SkateFiend said...

If Faried doesn’t get garbage time action I’ll have to assume that he’s either in a doghouse or hurt. Either way, we never knew about it.

He was my cheap pivot of the night…after Houston went up 35 at half I just assumed he’d play the 2nd but still nothing, he’s the only one ruining my lineup.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).