8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at Memphis ( -5.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7 ) at Minnesota ( -7 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at Okla City ( 6 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5 ) at Phoenix ( 5 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -1 ) at Sacramento ( 1 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tcjr1212

@TeamTarek said...

Guys some1 watching the game? How brogdan become that bad? Hes killin my 2 best lus 😑

Bledsoe trade + bench demotion killed his confidence

• lloydjv1

Neto is actually putting up some points in my dk 1 dollar at 0 percent owned. He was my biggest punt.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

lol all the fans get free cherry berry slushie Elf missed two FT’s in 4th qt

• tmarohl

@noddy said...

I don’t see anyone with 351 points on DK

351st place at the time of posting. Now 266

• roach62

since when has Marc Gasol been a pain player the last few years? hes not a Clint Capela #dwight-howard)Dwight Howard”:/players/dwight-howard-1501/”(player-popup #deandre-jordan)DeAndre Jordan”:/players/deandre-jordan-1486 type C..he can hit a jumpshot, 3 and dish out assists..

again..he only played right under 12.5 minutes in the first half..and wasnt in foul trouble; the bench players played well and built on the lead so he didnt have to come back in..

and hes shooting 3-13…so if his shot was falling like usual, even just 3 more shots with 1 a 3…hed be at 32DK with his limited 1st half..which is still meh but lot better than what it is

the fact they had already played twice..and he put up i think 33Dk average..and that was WITH Conley..shouldve been his floor

• raymond333

Maker was mentioned a couple times on the grind, and I saw it a few places that it made me feel a maker line needed to be made.

Not my fav, my other 2 are Jokic and Cousins, but ain’t doing bad and cheap as hell so you already know.

• noddy

@tmarohl said...

351st place at the time of posting. Now 266

my bad. good luck

• thetitanlb

Every player I have is involved in a blowout. F this bs

• dogplayer

@tcjr1212 said...

Bledsoe trade + bench demotion killed his confidence

He’s been fine since the Bledsoe trade. He’s just having a bad night.

• bhodgman

Middleton + Bledsoe =

• jgchinz

Why has DJ Wilson only played 1 minute? lol

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I picked Gasol. Sorry.

• tcjr1212

Chose Brodgon today thinking that there is no way that he can stay in a slump this long and the Suns would be a perfect team to wake up against.

Silly me.

• firemedicpat

Glad Harden fizzled. That should help. Thon, Middleton, Bledsoe my last left. Decent close game. Roll boys!

• Knickstape

Uhhh Brogdon¿

• firemedicpat

@bhodgman said...

Middleton + Bledsoe =

Yeah boy! Super usage!

• TeamTarek

Wait what? Always when im without harden he plays garbage Time?? And Today i have alot of harden and wtf is this? He gets 0 in 4th?🤣🤣

• tmarohl

I’m seeing the guy tddugg winning an epic monster ticket right now. never understand why people enter the same lineup multiple times in a satellite with only one prize.

• scott33

Yeah huys Faried is not getting in, so glad I took him outta my lineups last minute. Actually left him in 1 but that LU is fucked anyway so no biggie for me.

• noddy

Brogdon is a POS

• firemedicpat

@TeamTarek said...

Wait what? Always when im without harden he plays garbage Time?? And Today i have alot of harden and wtf is this? He gets 0 in 4th?🤣🤣

He sucked the 3rd and sat out the 4th.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@tcjr1212 said...

Chose Brodgon today thinking that there is no way that he can stay in a slump this long and the Suns would be a perfect team to wake up against.

Silly me.

What is going on with him tonight?

• SkateFiend

@Asparagui said...

He was my cheap pivot of the night…after Houston went up 35 at half I just assumed he’d play the 2nd but still nothing, he’s the only one ruining my lineup.

He’s on pace to be the first 0 from an active player for me this season.

• thetitanlb

Rondo
    Murray
    Chandler
    RWB
    Mello

All freaking blowouts man

• feekdogg

I punted both PF spots with Wilson and Faried.
    1 minute on the floor, combined.
    Just gotta laugh at this point.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).