8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at Memphis ( -5.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7 ) at Minnesota ( -7 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at Okla City ( 6 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5 ) at Phoenix ( 5 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -1 ) at Sacramento ( 1 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• raymond333

@rsnnh12 said...

Had what I believe was my highest score ever. 404 on FD. Finished top 7 in 2 single entry GPPs, but unfortunately I mostly just play cash. And the irony here is that what I thought was my 2nd safest cash play (Gasol) ended up being the 1 guy who didn’t hit value. Gut said Howard but my head convinced me that Gasol was the right choice. That 9 point difference would’ve given me an extra $1,050 in those 2 GPPs for my biggest cashes ever :/

Pretty friggin stoked, hoping to keep this going

Nice bro 👊

• noddy

I continue to suck. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

• Syzltuth

Best night of the season last night scoring wise. 350.50 dk. Still only finished 73rd due to the high scoring of the night overall but managed 4x roi so I’m happy. My wins usually come in bunches and streaks and I’ve been doing well for about 2 weeks now so I’m just waiting to hit that wall like I always do. Enjoying it while it lasts though. Lu was Bledsoe, booker, Middleton, warren, Collins, Teague, Barton & Dunn.

• moped_jones

@tmarohl said...

I had some Gortat who did OK.

I’d say a guy that got over 30 FP’s on a $5200 price tag (FD) was a little better than “okay”. But he did have 11 FP’s after the first quarter, so he was on pace for well over 40. That seems to happen a lot in NBA DFS (probably due to the rotations and/or mid game adjustments by the opposing teams).

• spd2base

Scored 326.75 and it got me some cash in DK. 4th time I’ve hit over 300pts last two weeks. Hopefully the trend continues as this is my first year playing DFS.

• malickiville

@DirkDigglerz said...

My willie Cauley Stein Late hammer worked great as advertised

I was all over him as well—-Seemed like such an obvious play since he was coming off a terrible game plus going against lakers.

• noddy

I have never come close to 300 points on DK. How sad is that? I’m just awful.

• gaelicgirl

Can’t believe I’m playing NFL today…Happy Thanksgiving y’all!

• malickiville

@firemedicpat said...

35-40 point ceiling on 4100 salary.

Please explain this—-I don’t think he has gone over 35 once?!

I play him all the time, so I’m good if he can get me 30. Catching up on these boards and just trying to see what plays people liked and why

• GTRandy27

@raymond333 said...

Nice bro 👊

Same man, had 394 with Taurean Prince scoring just 11 FP because the coach decides to bench him on this night because of bad defense. A typical 30-35 FP point from Prince jolts me in 1st place money. Hoping it’s just not a tease, and that I’m actually getting better @ GPPs. Hopefully I can hit the big one sometime soon.

• moped_jones

@DirkDigglerz said...

My willie Cauley Stein Late hammer worked great as advertised

Yeah, but you also said Whiteside would crush…………..he didn’t. You passed on Middleton and he went off. Lou Williams didn’t exactly “go off”. He was decent on FD (definitely not on DK) but I would hardly call that “going off”. It’s easy to come on here and name 100 players and then brag about the ones you got right. I guess I just really don’t see the point as we all hit and miss with players every night.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

How to Prevent Yourself From cashing higher edition from chronoxiong:

I could not trust Thong Maker tonight. I was scared to do it so I made my lineup to the point where the only Centers I could afford were Maker or Baynes. I looked at Baynes’ last game against the Heat and he crushed value (although he had 4 blocks to inflate it). So I felt that was a “safe” choice but it turned out the Heat were blowing out the Celtics and Baynes had no usage and finished with 6.4 fdp. Maker had a lot of usage and finished with 35.1 fdp with the help of OT.

So, my final lineup finished at a solid 350 points! Good for $8 in the Shot and won all my 50/50s although I had to pray I wouldn’t drop off too much thanks to my Baynes choice. My only bust was Baynes as all my guys hit value or more. I went Ben Simmons as my main PF and he got 50 fdp but so did Blake Griffin so hindsight shows I could have pivoted to Blake and upgrade elsewhere. Thank god my fade of Lou Williams into Barton worked out though as Barton had 41.7 fdp so that helped push me up ahead of the chalk. This night could have gone bad for me but thank god everything worked out in the end. Can’t wait to play Friday now.

Maker wasn’t helped by OT as he had already fouled out.

• tmarohl

@noddy said...

I have never come close to 300 points on DK. How sad is that? I’m just awful.

Your avatar is nice to look at though :)

• tmarohl

@malickiville said...

Please explain this—-I don’t think he has gone over 35 once?!

I play him all the time, so I’m good if he can get me 30. Catching up on these boards and just trying to see what plays people liked and why

He did have 34.25 DK points the previous game on increasing minutes. I think it was reasonable to project around 24 on that salary with is about 6X

• miggs6876

Tomorrow should be a nice slate.

• noddy

@tmarohl said...

Your avatar is nice to look at though :)

Yep she has a very nice ass.

• feekdogg

@miggs6876 said...

Tomorrow should be a nice slate.

I’m starting with Whiteside.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).