7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Chicago ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) at Okla City ( 4.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Dallas ( -10 ) —- T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 206
    9:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

@superstars92 said...

If Buddy could put up some periphreals it would be nice. He’s actually way lower owned in GPPs and even double ups (30%) than I thought. Thought it would be like 80% in double ups.

I’m sure he would’ve been double what he is had Bogdan been ruled out prior to slate lock

• Calicapo

@superstars92 said...

Nah they are both terrible. I don’t know why either one of them should ever be 80% owned in double ups or 40% owned in GPPs.

• Shaudy_lo

The night I pick Mo Wagner ….

• superstars92

I’m just pretty frustrated Langston Galloway is 80% owned in my double ups and all 80% comes from the typical pros…and people say pros don’t use optimizers and know basketball. No way 80% of pros all seperately came up with Langston Galloway is a good play. He’s just not a good play, but all optimizers had him so high he became a “good” play.

And he might end up getting a ton of FPs in blowout time too when Drummond and Blake both don’t play.

• monarch

Is Jabari going to play anymore

• superstars92

@monarch said...

Is Jabari going to play anymore

Hawks are running a 12 man rotation lol.

• Renodog

@superstars92 said...

I’m just pretty frustrated Langston Galloway is 80% owned in my double ups and all 80% comes from the typical pros…and people say pros don’t use optimizers and know basketball. No way 80% of pros all seperately came up with Langston Galloway is a good play. He’s just not a good play, but all optimizers had him so high he became a “good” play.

And he might end up getting a ton of FPs in blowout time too when Drummond and Blake both don’t play.

Why be frustrated, I’m glad, my “langston galloway” in cash tonight is bembry and kuzma, they just might score 4 times as much as him and then the 80% ownership is a good thing.

• superstars92

Oh Chandler Parsons is back. Makes Jabari unplayable. No wonder DK made him 6.1k…smart guys adjusting for Parsons when no one else did.

• choppadown

Mo Wagner eh?

• superstars92

@Renodog said...

Why be frustrated, I’m glad, my “langston galloway” in cash tonight is bembry and kuzma, they just might score 4 times as much as him and then the 80% ownership is a good thing.

The results to me don’t matter. I just hate to see a guy like Langston Galloway at 4.5k (not even 3.5k!!, I used to play him at 3.5k a few times Rose was out) and he’s 80% owned. It’s not about cashing or not cashing necessarily, I just don’t get why everyone is using literally the same optimizer it’s bad for DFS.

• monarch

I’m wasting too many Malik Monk lineups

• tristanwolf

jeeze jabari get to 20 at least

• superstars92

I have 0% Luka tonight. Hope he only gets 50 FPs. I have Westbrook and PG13 as late night hammers on my teams. I didn’t really even make that many teams today, no time, but pretty much they all are correlated.

• monarch

All my Butler lineups are dust

• jcotdl

@superstars92 said...

I have 0% Luka tonight. Hope he only gets 50 FPs. I have Westbrook and PG13 as late night hammers on my teams. I didn’t really even make that many teams today, no time, but pretty much they all are correlated.

luka and lbj were my priorities.. but yolo

• superstars92

@tristanwolf said...

jeeze jabari get to 20 at least

He might not even get to 20 mins.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Quite a bit of Graham, Bembry, Hunter, Drummond and way overweight on Doncic…. but looks like a Jabari or a Zeller or a Wagner or a Prince snuck in many lineups… :/

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

All my Butler lineups are dust

And Jimmy…?

Have some THjr at 1% that started on fire
    What’s up with Coby White tho…

• superstars92

Alright Buddy let’s score 20 real points this half.

• zpa1989

bridges first 40 burger of the year, maybe career? who would even bet 5 cents on that? strange. not like he was that cheap on FD or anything either.

tonight makes no sense. the bembry line is dumb too.

• superstars92

@zpa1989 said...

bridges first 40 burger of the year, maybe career? who would even bet 5 cents on that? strange. not like he was that cheap on FD or anything either.

tonight makes no sense. the bembry line is dumb too.

I’m pretty sure he’s gotten 40 FPs multiple times before.

• SkateFiend

@superstars92 said...

Looks to me PJ Washington is at around 5x though in the 3rd (probably will foul out or not play the 4th though knowing my luck). I have him at 3% so I hope he is ok at least.

I have Washington in a Taurean Prince lineup.

If you don’t want to pay up for forwards, you have to play guys like Washington, Prince, or Tucker. The mid to bottom tier forwards are just a total crapshoot on most nights.

• zpa1989

@superstars92 said...

I’m pretty sure he’s gotten 40 FPs multiple times before.

deff not this year. i don’t recall last either, i’ll look it up and get back to you.

he did it twice last year on FD. barley, at 40.5, and it was at the end of the year when there was nothing to play for and guys were resting i think.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@zpa1989 said...

deff not this year. i don’t recall last either, i’ll look it up and get back to you.

He did. At the end of the year. The last 2 weeks of the season or so he was smashing.

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@superstars92 said...

He might not even get to 20 mins.

I was sure he wouldn’t, but he’s inexplicably back in down 30.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).