7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Chicago ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) at Okla City ( 4.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Dallas ( -10 ) —- T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 206
    9:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zpa1989

@Pandamonious said...

He did. At the end of the year. The last 2 weeks of the season or so he was smashing.

ya, he barley got there twice last year, when guys were out at the end of the year

hell even jordan mcrae can get a 50 burger in those circumstances!

still, you figure all the games bridges has played thus far, consider his low usage and lousy PPM, at 5600, he is totally off my board and 40 plus is well outside his range of outcomes. i guess the only thing working for him was the high total and pace of the game

• jcotdl

I FURKAN HATE THIS!!

• Shaudy_lo

Damn too much Patty Mills

• superstars92

Parker is back in. I just need Holmes to get like around 30 FPs and I should be ok in double ups…maybe.

I would love it if Hield can play PG and Joseph move off ball. Hield should be taking more than 11 shots this game.

• Renodog

Let’s see Bembry hit 50

• DirkDigglerz

What the heck Stack the Hornets Wizards Game win all the monies :(

• Renodog

Luka going for 1st half tripple double

• monarch

@DirkDigglerz said...

What the heck Stack the Hornets Wizards Game win all the monies :(

That was an obvious stack. Imagine game stacking this with Luka. Well that’s probably what a lot of sharp people did

• superstars92

Buddy just destroying all my GPPs….thanks.

• captainwacky

For the love of god Christian Wood, save some fantasy points for the rest of the slate.

• moosedrool

Paging Jinx Troll…
    I sure could use some OT in DC

• monarch

Embiid foul trouble allowing Al Horford to post Luka lite first half totals

• Renodog

@monarch said...

Embiid foul trouble allowing Al Horford to post Luka lite first half totals

*1st quarter totals

• tristanwolf

buddy please go ham in the 4th. changed my lus for you.

• tmarohl

When the Hell was Nerlens ruled out. Put him in my slam lineup and now see he is out with illness.

• tristanwolf

@tmarohl said...

When the Hell was Nerlens ruled out. Put him in my slam lineup and now see he is out with illness.

i think it was just after lock. lotta unhappy people.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

For the love of god Christian Wood, save some fantasy points for the rest of the slate.

I still had Wood in a couple, but Panda talked me out of him mostly :) Imagine if they let him play more than a few minutes of garbage time.

• Calicapo

Thought everybody would be on T Bryant… didn’t realize the Wagner love was real and true

• yisman

Zeller just killing my lineups. Not sure I can overcome him.

• chronoxiong

When I play Patty Mills he doesn’t want to score buckets. When I fade him as seen in the previous game, he goes off. Furkan hate this indeed.

• tmarohl

Wood at 2% and Beal at 2% on DK all for nothing because of Wagner’s snowflake.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I still had Wood in a couple, but Panda talked me out of him mostly :) Imagine if they let him play more than a few minutes of garbage time.

I mean, I’m part of the Christian Wood Enthusiast club, but only had one share today and it’s in a gross lineup. Oh well.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Wood at 2% and Beal at 2% on DK all for nothing because of Wagner’s snowflake.

Yeah, Christian Wood is hanging out with Yogi Ferrell and Taurean Prince in mine.

• kettab24

Tatum is the ultimate ball hog lol

• zpa1989

did bembry and bridges set new career highs in the same night for total fantasy points? strange if you ask me

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).