7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Chicago ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) at Okla City ( 4.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Dallas ( -10 ) —- T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 206
    9:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• moosedrool

LaVine, why do you hate me so much..

• jcotdl

@tmarohl said...

When the Hell was Nerlens ruled out. Put him in my slam lineup and now see he is out with illness.

i had enough to ‘feel the disruption in the force’. it feels like the NBA and the injury-report-system are out to get me, but the process needs to be better for sure

• Yeoman

@tmarohl said...

When the Hell was Nerlens ruled out. Put him in my slam lineup and now see he is out with illness.

Earliest news I saw was timestamped 20:00. As in a couple of seconds after lock.

Looks like this is going to be one of my dropped weeks in the Yahoo Cup. It’d better be because I’ll be lucky to get to 220.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

Yeah, Christian Wood is hanging out with Yogi Ferrell and Taurean Prince in mine.

He is hanging with Dinwiddie, Beal, Tucker, Holmes, Butler Wagner and Bowman in mine.

• zpa1989

no idea why you play bruce brown at over 5k on FD with drummond and blake healthy. literally makes no sense. rose too.

edit: for some reason, i thought he was 5500, turns out he’s 4700, i guess that’s more dooable.

• BBWC_10

@superstars92 said...

Buddy just destroying all my GPPs….thanks.

Sinking with ya Bro…..

• jcaldtime

Got a Bam Embiid Bembry Bertans lineup that can do serious damage + still waiting for Westbrook

• BBWC_10

@tmarohl said...

Like 5 minutes before they tipped off. Out of the blue.

• tmarohl

So they left Holiday at 4K on FD for tomorrow with Brogdon still out.

• Shaudy_lo

Idk why I played Joe Ingles

But I did

• Shaudy_lo

@tmarohl said...

So they left Holiday at 4K on FD for tomorrow with Brogdon still out.

That’s very weird that they still have him priced so low .

• monarch

AD at three percent on his way to 60

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

That was an obvious stack. Imagine game stacking this with Luka. Well that’s probably what a lot of sharp people did

Stacked only in 1/20…. sadly although I have Graham in other lineups I went with Rozier and Wagner instead of Graham/Bridges in the game stack. Too bad because I have Thompson killing it as a one off

• DirkDigglerz

Need Paschal and Wil Barton 40 burger

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

And I played Kuzma in one because… no minute restriction at 4400 and his score is stuck at 11 since the first quarter

• jcotdl

loved luka tonight- but played bron at about the same level, figuring few would. wow- happy i did but i am likely sunk elsewhere

• telestraightshooter

I am crushing dK Night Slate – currently in 1st thru 4th…. on 4 entries

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/81432245

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@jcotdl said...

loved luka tonight- but played bron at about the same level, figuring few would. wow- happy i did but i am likely sunk elsewhere

Nice play
    Honestly though CLE would keep it closer and OKC slower pace would make for an average LBJ game

• monarch

Rondo ejection

• BBWC_10

@telestraightshooter said...

I am crushing dK Night Slate – currently in 1st thru 4th…. on 4 entries

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/81432245

Until Harden/Russ/Capela/Kawhi/PG start playing….LOL

• queensfinest

what happened to kemba? taken off on stretcher i just got the alert

• jcotdl

@Unico10 said...

Nice play
    Honestly though CLE would keep it closer and OKC slower pace would make for an average LBJ game

it was a pure pivot play. if i were dickie vee, i would go for the all the “TRIPLE P, BAYBEE

• monarch

@queensfinest said...

what happened to kemba? taken off on stretcher i just got the alert

He ran head first into Semi Ojeleye mid section. Neck injury

• telestraightshooter

@BBWC_10 said...

Until Harden/Russ/Capela/Kawhi/PG start playing….LOL

loo, yeah… I am hoping they cancel each other out below value

• queensfinest

@monarch said...

He ran head first into Semi Ojeleye mid section. Neck injury

yup i just saw them show it on espn. tough to see that. not good. hope he gets better soon

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).