7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Chicago ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) at Okla City ( 4.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Dallas ( -10 ) —- T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 206
    9:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• miggs6876

@JSteele said...

No major injury news on the 1:30 report. Draymond questionable the Kings guards are still questionable.

I can’t help but think one of the GS players will go off. I have no idea which one. It could be like 6 or 7 different guys. I’m just not going there.

• miggs6876

Thoughts on Harrison?

• BerkeleyBoss

For now, FD pricing has me wanting to play the 8-10k guys like Beal, Drummond, Trae, Kawhi, PG and Gobert. Seems crazy to fade all 4 of Luka, Harden, LBJ and AD tho…

• JSteele

Tristan Thompson is too cheap. 5700 and he put up 40 against them earlier in the year.

• Bnett2210

@JSteele said...

Tristan Thompson is too cheap. 5700 and he put up 40 against them earlier in the year.

I think TT is too cheap also. Thoughts on Kemba and his price drop to 7.6??

• JSteele

@Bnett2210 said...

I think TT is too cheap also. Thoughts on Kemba and his price drop to 7.6??

It’s not a great spot against Denver and Tatum is the guy in Boston so its hard to see him pay that off

• mrjredoak

@dominicanpapi said...

Langston Galloway is 4K and locked into big minutes.

Is 35+ mins a lock for him tonight.?

• Jeddy3

Rui seems like he could be a good play tonight in a track meet.

• JSteele

@miggs6876 said...

I can’t help but think one of the GS players will go off. I have no idea which one. It could be like 6 or 7 different guys. I’m just not going there.

Alec Burks revenge game. He didn’t get the minutes last game because of Russell, but he did put up over 1 FPPM against them last game.

• captainwacky

@Njsum1 said...

The scores have nothing to do with NBA DFS getting harder.

It’s merely a function of the slate. It was a two game slate, Both games combined for around 250 points each. Chalk plays were going ham. Giannis 80% owned 80 πŸ”, CJ 60% owned almost a 70 πŸ”, Skal 35% owner 56 πŸ” for 3600, imgram 50πŸ” 80% owned for 7k. Bledsoe, holiday, Oubre, all had good games.

As I’m sure you know, your lineups compete against other players, nba DFS is no more difficult than it’s been for at least the past 2 seasons.

Thank you for this.

• Vdaddy8888

@Njsum1 said...

As I’m sure you know, your lineups compete against other players, nba DFS is no more difficult than it’s been for at least the past 2 seasons.

As for tonight, I’ll have 100% Spencer Dinwiddie… again… and I’ll have him at 100 percent until he is at 8.5K. with that usage his floor is just so high. Last game against Charlotte, Allen had what felt like 40 FPPs in the 3rd quarter which took away from Dinwiddie; that is less likely here.

• Jaguar22

@Vdaddy8888 said...

As for tonight, I’ll have 100% Spencer Dinwiddie… again… and I’ll have him at 100 percent until he is at 8.5K. with that usage his floor is just so high. Last game against Charlotte, Allen had what felt like 40 FPPs in the 3rd quarter which took away from Dinwiddie; that is less likely here.

you should have 100 percent drummond instead

• Vdaddy8888

@Jaguar22 said...

Could work but I’m not going to go 100% in on a player whose usage and minutes are declining. If Blake or Rose is out he’s viable.

• miggs6876

@BerkeleyBoss said...

For now, FD pricing has me wanting to play the 8-10k guys like Beal, Drummond, Trae, Kawhi, PG and Gobert. Seems crazy to fade all 4 of Luka, Harden, LBJ and AD tho…

I agree especially on a big slate. But why not play a stud with such good value out there?

• Ace15

Tyler Heero’s turn to go nuclear.

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

No major injury news on the 1:30 report. Draymond questionable the Kings guards are still questionable.

How do you know this as it is still 30 minutes before the report is released? It is currently 1201 C and 101 EST.

• ripking

Going back and forth between 4.5 Galloway and 4.6 monk on dk. Any have any questions opinions?

• tmarohl

@Jaguar22 said...

I wonder if Blake will sit on one of these back to back games? They have the Bucks tomorrow. I would have more interest in Drummond if Blake was out.

• JSteele

@tmarohl said...

How do you know this as it is still 30 minutes before the report is released? It is currently 1201 C and 101 EST.

Maybe i had a link to last nights report, there was information about today’s games on it. I got the link from rotoworld

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

Maybe i had a link to last nights report, there was information about today’s games on it. I got the link from rotoworld

Most likely. Here is the actual NBA link. Still yesterdays reports. Go there at about 1:33 and you will see todays. https://official.nba.com/nba-injury-report-2019-20-season/

• frugal

@JSteele said...

Yep, a preliminary report is included for the next days games but outside ongoing injuries or a player already publicly announced as out isn’t going to contain much.

• tmarohl

Derrick White ruled out per Fantasy Labs.

• JSteele

@tmarohl said...

I guess DeRozan would be the play from the Spurs side, although Forbes is a little interesting but priced up too much.

• Ace15

@tmarohl said...

Interesting, but I think SA players are priced up to their ceilings. The matchup is also far worse. Easy fade for me.

• Jeddy3

@Ace15 said...

Interesting, but I think SA players are priced up to their ceilings. The matchup is also far worse. Easy fade for me.

LMA still viable at 7k

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).