7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Chicago ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) at Okla City ( 4.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Dallas ( -10 ) —- T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 206
    9:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

DFS became illegal in Nevada

I thought you were in the Bay Area.

• gaelicgirl

@Jaguar22 said...

LOL Yeah, that was my reaction

• miggs6876

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Yup. When Snell went down in the first half a week ago, Galloway played nearly 21 minutes in the 2nd half. Then he played 40 minutes in their next game.

Often, he does nothing with the minutes he gets. I still have to play him at 4k but I don’t love it.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I thought you were in the Bay Area.

I am, moved back here almost 2 years ago

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Thed68 said...

I remember someone saying last year that roughly 6 points per 1k salary on FD is solid production. Is there something similar to that on DK?

It’s more of a sliding scale you should be using. You can do something like, salary x 6 + 10 or something like that. I mean, you see the top scores every night. You know on DK to take down a GPP you need to be aiming for 380+. The cheaper the player the bigger the return you need.

• tmarohl

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

It’s more of a sliding scale you should be using. You can do something like, salary x 6 + 10 or something like that. I mean, you see the top scores every night. You know on DK to take down a GPP you need to be aiming for 380+. The cheaper the player the bigger the return you need.

This was Noto’s quote from today’s grind down, although I think this applies more to cash games. “In this day and age of NBA, the old adage of 5x doesn’t really apply. You essentially need 6x from each player on DraftKings and closer to 5.5x on FanDuel”

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

This was Noto’s quote from today’s grind down, although I think this applies more to cash games. “In this day and age of NBA, the old adage of 5x doesn’t really apply. You essentially need 6x from each player on DraftKings and closer to 5.5x on FanDuel”

Yeah, 6x certainly doesn’t cut it in GPP’s.

• monarch

Think of it this way. Even if your min price players goes 10x on DK…you still need 370 more points from seven spots. That’s nearly 53 points per remaining player.

• gaelicgirl

So it looks like PG and Kawhi are both playing again, does anyone else feel like they cap each other’s upside?

• BerkeleyBoss

@miggs6876 said...

Often, he does nothing with the minutes he gets. I still have to play him at 4k but I don’t love it.

Yeah, I agree. He might go out there and get 16.2, but if the skate locked now, I’d have a ton.

• JSteele

@gaelicgirl said...

So it looks like PG and Kawhi are both playing again, does anyone else feel like they cap each other’s upside?

They do, although Paul George price hasn’t quite caught up yet, so he’s still somewhat playable on DK. I wouldn’t touch either of them once they hit the 9k range.

• JSteele

So the Magic’s starting lineup for the next little bit will be Fultz, Fournier, Isaac, Iwundu, Birch

• monarch

@gaelicgirl said...

They destroy Trez Harrell in a limited sample size. PG seems alright. I like the potential RWB-PG narrative but it’s more likely a big Bro-fest with little defense tonight.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, 6x certainly doesn’t cut it in GPP’s.

You need to play guys on Career nights to take down a GPP.

Like tonight, I’d expect the winning score to be high…350+ easy
    However…..Min cash feels like 280 tonight.

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

So the Magic’s starting lineup for the next little bit will be Fultz, Fournier, Isaac, Iwundu, Birch

Could have used that action on tonight’s slate

• JSteele

@Njsum1 said...

Could have used that action on tonight’s slate

It’s too bad they were announced today. I bet the prices will be way up

• frugal

@JSteele said...

God I wish the Mavs were in the East…

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Bottom 4 or 5 in West, just as bad as bottom 5 in East. Don’t worry, you will make the playoffs.

• Jeddy3

Am I crazy for wanting to play Damian Jones tonight?

• captainwacky

@frugal said...

Yeah, but I’ll bet the Magic also wish they had Luka.

• telestraightshooter

@gaelicgirl said...

DFS became illegal in Nevada

use a proxy service?

• Abhi

@Jeddy3 said...

Am I crazy for wanting to play Damian Jones tonight?

• captainwacky

I’d rather take Alex Len than Jones, but I get the thought process.

• Pandamonious

Uh oh. Reddish now doubtful, and I’m craving some Crabbe legs.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).