7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 11 ) at Atlanta ( -11 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 12.5 ) at Boston ( -12.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2.5 ) at New Orleans ( 2.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 12.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -12.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( -6 ) at San Antonio ( 6 ) —- T: 219
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 2.5 ) at Sacramento ( -2.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• dominicanpapi

Man, FD pricing is tight today.

• frugal

All I know is…the next time Stewart plays LeBron I’m tuning in.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

All I know is…the next time Stewart plays LeBron I’m tuning in.

Probably won’t be this season.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Probably won’t be this season.

Fri Dec 3’rd unless some harsher than expected penalties come down. I get Stewart lost it, but if the NBA comes down way harder on Stewart than LeBron I think that may put a bit of a target on his back among some of the “have nots” in the league.

Regarding tonight…hard not to start by locking in Giannis. I mean sooner or later they are going to get things dialed in but they let ORL and OKC play very competitive games with him having to play full minutes.

• bobbbb

just have to wait until 6 est to get all the injury updates.

• charara1224

I expect Stewart to get suspended 5 games. Im mad he did all that because he should know hes the only capable center left on our team yet he does all that. Nobody wants to see Trey Lyles there now while he serves the suspension. I enjoyed watching the whole thing live but cmon just get a hard foul on Bron the next time you guys meet in a week.

• TrustinthePlan

Hard to not start with Maxey, Harris, and ABC and go from there tonight.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Fri Dec 3’rd unless some harsher than expected penalties come down. I get Stewart lost it, but if the NBA comes down way harder on Stewart than LeBron I think that may put a bit of a target on his back among some of the “have nots” in the league.

Regarding tonight…hard not to start by locking in Giannis. I mean sooner or later they are going to get things dialed in but they let ORL and OKC play very competitive games with him having to play full minutes.

They only play one more time this season, and it is about three games away. Even if not suspended, you know Lebummer will be questionable, and Pistons probably won’t play Stewart if Lebron plays.

• tmarohl

@TrustinthePlan said...

Hard to not start with Maxey, Harris, and ABC and go from there tonight.

Kings may be a little underpriced, and motivated, with a new coach. Also, Harris as of yesterday was Q.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Report: Cole Anthony (ankle) closer to doubtful Monday.

• Pandamonious

Report: Gary Harris (hand) closer to doubtful Monday.

• tmarohl

They were both just ruled out.

• Pandamonious

FD didn’t play around with Suggs’ and Hampton’s price.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

FD didn’t play around with Suggs’ and Hampton’s price.

Playing Hampton is the definition of chasing.

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

Playing Hampton is the definition of chasing.

Well, here’s the thing.

There’s 96 guard minutes. Only guys they have to play guard are Suggs, Hampton, and Ross.. Hampton should get 30+ minutes. Some as the actual PG.

Look what Hampton has done in his career when receiving 28 plus minutes

I think his floor and ceiling here are pretty high. Although I wouldn’t count on another 40 spot, I think 30 is very much in reach.

• stv1313

RG Overall Ranking

Is Fanduel not going to run multiple slates tonight? I only see the 7pm EST sitting out there.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Well, here’s the thing.

There’s 96 guard minutes. Only guys they have to play guard are Suggs, Hampton, and Ross.. Hampton should get 30+ minutes. Some as the actual PG.

Look what Hampton has done in his career when receiving 28 plus minutes

I think his floor and ceiling here are pretty high. Although I wouldn’t count on another 40 spot, I think 30 is very much in reach.

They also have Franz Wagner, who only played 20 minutes because he was sucking up the joint.

• tmarohl

They also have Mulder

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

They also have Franz Wagner, who only played 20 minutes because he was sucking up the joint.

Franz is an SF. He will not play SG.

Who they do have, that I forgot about is Mulder. Still, I doubt he steals minutes from Hampton.

• wmudude24

Mulder starting per BBM

• tmarohl

Yeah, I forgot that Gary Harris played 24 minutes on Saturday. With him out of the picture, Hampton has a path to more minutes. Hampton and Mulder got a lot of their run in the second half on Saturday, although I believe Hampton had about 14 first half minutes.

• Ace15

I rather play Hampton than Suggs. Suggs will get the start, but Hampton will be playing against a weaker lineup, relative to the starters, plus blowout potential minutes. FD keeps Hart at 5300, I’m biting again. Hope people are off him because of last game as well. Does Jonas smash again against KAT? Thinking Gobert pivot off Jonas might be the move on FD.

• tmarohl

Underdog NBA
    @Underdog__NBA
    ·
    8m
    Lineup alert: Mychal Mulder will start for injured Cole Anthony on Monday.

• bobbbb

@tmarohl said...

Underdog NBA
    @Underdog__NBA
    ·
    8m
    Lineup alert: Mychal Mulder will start for injured Cole Anthony on Monday.

Thats some x-files spooky sh1t right there.

• tmarohl

It will be interesting to see what happens in Sac tonight. They only have about 6 big guys. Holmes, Metu, Len, Tristan, Bagley, Jones. Wonder how the rotation changes with a new coach.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).