7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 7.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 190
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Houston ( -3 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 1 ) at New Orleans ( -1 ) —- T: 210
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 2.5 ) at Sacramento ( -2.5 ) —- T: 208
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• lovetohate

im off of thabo, allen and nance. everyone going to try and plug them in.

• SzymonK

and here it goes another $80.00 lets see who decidedes to sit out last minute or get injured.

• Mrsmith887

@IronMonkey415 said...

PG13 and Turner will play.

Back to the drawing board?

It definetly brings the pacers back to how I viewed them before PG was out – that anyone in their starting lineup was a good GPP play on any given night lol … do you think that impacts Stuckey enough to fade him ? CJ Miles still out

• BUFUu2

@lovetohate said...

i agree i am playing thabo though for his price and should put up at least 5-6x but with ya on all the rest…….

• Rosterbate

Anyone else think that P. Patterson might be a safer play for cash at $3700 on DK than Thabo? He’s been getting 30 min a game and is in a very high O/U game with a low spread. Been going back and forth between those two and Iggy or Carrol. How would you guys rank those 4 in terms of cash plays?

• Yacht67

Lou deng in cleanup tonight?

• spursfan1

@Rosterbate said...

Anyone else think that P. Patterson might be a safer play for cash at $3700 on DK than Thabo? He’s been getting 30 min a game and is in a very high O/U game with a low spread. Been going back and forth between those two and Iggy or Carrol. How would you guys rank those 4 in terms of cash plays?

Interested about the Iggy or Carrol portion of this as I am considering both of them too

• Youngbandit09

Conley and Bledsoe ?

• Watchyahead

It’s a Channing Frye night

• CherubRock12

T Allen or h. Thompson?

• pulsar78

@Youngbandit09 said...

Conley and Bledsoe ?

In GPP they are fine. In cash… they are way too risky.

• JDS1029

Got a gut feeling about Evan Turner tonight

• Yacht67

tony allen or tony parker?

• kylar18

@lovetohate said...

I have almost zero interest in chalk Tony Allen on a 13 game slate. Guy can get 35 minutes and still only put up 15 fp. Nance is the only guy of the 3 I’m remotely interested in tonight

• DSofM

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 NASCAR Live Finalist

• Blogger of the Month

@Yacht67 said...

Lou deng in cleanup tonight?

Hmm yeah 32 year old vet with injury history… Im sure theyll give him the garbage time minutes !

• snyder28

RG Overall Ranking

It’s pretty ugly down there but if had to punt I’d consider Tim hardaway jr(more scoring dependent) or Allen crabbe getting minutes with no aminu but not doing much with minutes

• snyder28

RG Overall Ranking

It’s pretty ugly down there but if had to punt I’d consider Tim hardaway jr(more scoring dependent) or Allen crabbe getting minutes with no aminu but not doing much with minutes

• Rosterbate

What combo do you all like better Drummond/Thabo or Horford/Nance? On DK

• RotoBeastsDFS

Westbrook + Lou Williams or Harden + Frazier???

• NBAFantasy101

having a hard time choosing between Embid or Vucevic, any suggestions?

• wystateofmind

Draymond will feast tonight. BRRRR!!!

• Lionfan22

Do I take the risk that Dame blows up tonight, even though it helps Kyrie can’t guard anyone. But Dame’s DFS #‘s haven’t been good this season relative to his price on FD? Hmmmm.

• DSofM

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 NASCAR Live Finalist

• Blogger of the Month

@Rosterbate said...

What combo do you all like better Drummond/Thabo or Horford/Nance? On DK

Horf+Nance for sure

• Rosterbate

@JoeFlacco05 said...

Horf+Nance for sure

Thanks for the reply I was leaning toward that one, Nance could get big minutes if Randle doesn’t play and will prob still play if it’s a blowout. Drummond I was a bit worried about getting into foul trouble against Godside, but I always over think these things.

• elmore0631

does anyone have any concerns with the Drummond/Whiteside matchup that the assignment for refs includes a guy who’s called the most fouls per 48 min the league?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.