7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Atlanta ( 8 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -13.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 2.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Joeyrockland1

@wilke7425 said...

Wait a second, Mudiay is not elite?

Mudiay is a roll player , I think think he is a lazy defender , always drives to basket with a forearm out . I don’t like him at all

• Calicapo

@noddy said...

I’m not falling for that shit. I’m playing him. NO ONE is taking me off him. I don’t care if he’s ruled out before the game I’m playing him.

If I felt that much conviction about a player I’d do the same.

• Njsum1

@dolphinkick182 said...

That’d be true if you are betting on a team to win. I’ve won a lot and lost a lot more on a single person putting up points in OT.

I won’t argue that, as I’ve been there, thinking my teams are going to do well, then all of a sudden OT happens and I slide down the leaderboard, or vice verse if my players are the ones going to OT.

Yet that wasn’t my point. Of course OT can help or hurt you. My point was stacking a game cause you think OT is likely is a fools errand. You should stack games you think will be high scoring, as they are just as likely to go to OT as any.

For example…why stack a Utah-Memphis game cause you think it will go into OT when you’d be better off stacking a Wizards-Lakers game that plays close and ends in regulation.

• Calicapo

Ok.

I need all my Memphis stacks to blow this s*h* up!

• Neilj907

Baynes… thies… or both?

• wilke7425

@Joeyrockland1 said...

Mudiay is a roll player , I think think he is a lazy defender , always drives to basket with a forearm out . I don’t like him at all

• Tajtrivedi

are we on mcgruder tonight? I never play him

• Cdmjlt369

Vonleh in 27 minutes last time against NO 16 FPS. If you believe in game logs.

• dolphinkick182

@Tajtrivedi said...

are we on mcgruder tonight? I never play him

Wish they’d say what happened to him last game. (Undisclosed) sounds like an urgent case of explosive mud butt tho I’d still like to know…..He’s seemed off the passed few games. Gotta have him a few times tho I think with everyone out.

• wilke7425

3 spots left in the RG FD slate

• wilke7425

Anyone falling for Thomas Bryant tonight?

• wilke7425

Right now I’m torn between Morris and Johnson on PF. Any word on Whiteside?

• Bigb1485

@Cdmjlt369 said...

Vonleh in 27 minutes last time against NO 16 FPS. If you believe in game logs.

Foul trouble is possible if hes guarding AD..hes also playing some minutes at center which is keeping his rebounding numbers up

• eatmyturf23

@Epignosis said...

If Drew Brees threw a touchdown pass to Andre Drummond today, I wouldn’t even be surprised.

This wins the thread lol.

• Lamms30

@wilke7425 said...

Hassan Whiteside (knee) is not listed on the injury report for Friday’s game vs. Chicago.
    There was some concern earlier this week when Whiteside sat out Wednesday’s practice, but he is traveling with the team and is track to suit up for Friday’s game. Whiteside has been dominant this month. Over Miami’s last four games, he is averaging 15.1 points, 15.3 rebounds and 3.4 blocks in 28.8 minutes.
    Source: Heat PR on Twitter

• kbsktbll88

@kbsktbll88 said...

For the early slate on DK I have a little Boban. Maybe he gets minutes to match up with Gasol.

Boban is getting run tonight, just checked in and it’s the 1st quarter. I have him at 0.7% owned but he’s in my DLo lineup. RIP.

• dolphinkick182

@wilke7425 said...

They took him off of the injury report is all I’ve seen

• wilke7425

@Lamms30 said...

Hassan Whiteside (knee) is not listed on the injury report for Friday’s game vs. Chicago.
    There was some concern earlier this week when Whiteside sat out Wednesday’s practice, but he is traveling with the team and is track to suit up for Friday’s game. Whiteside has been dominant this month. Over Miami’s last four games, he is averaging 15.1 points, 15.3 rebounds and 3.4 blocks in 28.8 minutes.
    Source: Heat PR on Twitter

That eliminates Bam for me

• dolphinkick182

@kbsktbll88 said...

Boban is getting run tonight, just checked in and it’s the 1st quarter. I have him at 0.7% owned but he’s in my DLo lineup. RIP.

Damn I just couldn’t make myself do it!!

• DfsBopBooth

@ASitar said...

It’s way too hard not to use Burke and Vonleh on DK, but I’m moving off of THJ down to Klay. Dame and Klay put on a show tonight. 40 real points each.

THJ should light up the Pels. Gets Moore Defense and Knicks are going to have to score to keep up.

• QuietStormClay

@wilke7425 said...

Anyone falling for Thomas Bryant tonight?

Decided to go with Morris instead and feeling uncomfortable about it bcuz I got both twins..pause

• DfsBopBooth

@Joeyrockland1 said...

Burke is running that offense and getting more minutes . mundiay cant be trusted , he always fouls at the wrong time , the rest of the guards are rookies or lack any confidence. THJ and Burke are the best product to put out

Burke is gonna run into Jrue defense. Im gonna fade Burke and go all in on THJ

• kbsktbll88

@dolphinkick182 said...

Damn I just couldn’t make myself do it!!

I should have taken him in more. Only played 5 lineups though so didn’t want to gamble too much. And I’ve got him with JJJ and Gallo who are off to really good starts too. Friggin DLo man.

• dolphinkick182

@kbsktbll88 said...

I was at 183 with Conelly, Montrizzle, and Gashog left and was feeling good about it. Not so much now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).