7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Atlanta ( 8 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -13.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 2.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mtdurham

@superjon said...

LOL 55% Where’d you get that number from?

You know how many games are played in the regular season? 2,460

Do you know how many have gone to overtime in the last 2 seasons (not including this season)?

Out of 4,920 games. 131 went to overtime.

55% please.

Wow… just wow…. try to stay with us bud… If 6.5% of games go to overtime… then there is approximately a 55% chance that a game goes to overtime on a 12 game slate…

If only ~13% of entries are game stacking, and ~55% of slates like this feature an overtime game… (its less than that because sometimes there are TWO overtime games and/or double overtime games which only strengthens my argument)… you cant see how thats relevant?

Put the abacus away and grab a calculator

• JayB82

Myles turner out Sabonis in

• eatmyturf23

@Tajtrivedi said...

DON’T LET PEOPLE HERE TALK YOU OFF YOUR PLAYS. Live and die on your terms, guys.

The point of discussing here is to get insights. Technically no one else can click the buttons of players for us. :)

Digging heels into the ground and doing battle on the forums, that’s another thing entirely lol.

• superjon

@mtdurham said...

yeah pretty weird, right? … someone won a GPP off a gamestack…. Gee, never seen that happen before…

2 game slate.

• JsDrmn

@DfsBopBooth said...

If I had to choose. AD

It does appear that AD has the bigger ceiling. 12.5 is steep though.

• dolphinkick182

@kbsktbll88 said...

Put up 268.50 with 7 from Saric and 273.25 with a 6 from Ed Davis. Cash line at 258.25, so still going to cash but what could have been with Taj. https://i.imgur.com/BV26HPc.png

285 with DeAngelo…What could have been without him!

• be47320

@nin1002 said...

Game stacks make a ton of sense if you have a large bankroll, and realize you are going to be throwing 90% of them into the garbage. However, it’s only a matter of time until one of them hits big. It WILL happen. And when it does, you would hope it will pay off a whole lot of days of when it won’t happen (because it won’t). If you’re going to go game stacking, you need to keep at it every day and have a large bankroll to support the many losses that come with it.

If you do not have a large bankroll, and are not consistently playing game stacks, then it is most likely going to be a losing proposition in the short term, and you probably won’t the bankroll to support playing that way. In that case, it will seem horrible and not adviseable One again…it all comes back to bankroll and knowing it’s the highest risk/highest reward approach that will bust consistently.

But boy….that reward is truly special when it all does happen.

ding ding ding…winner.

• kbsktbll88

@superjon said...

LOL 55% Where’d you get that number from?

You know how many games are played in the regular season? 2,460

Do you know how many have gone to overtime in the last 2 seasons (not including this season)?

Out of 4,920 games. 131 went to overtime.

55% please.

This. He clearly doesn’t understand math, he proved that already.

• tristanwolf

@JsDrmn said...

Sooooo. . .my first two attempts at smushing AD and Giannis into a lineup on FD did not go well. If you had to choose one for tonight, who are you taking?

• superjon

@mtdurham said...

Wow… just wow…. try to stay with us bud… If 6.5% of games go to overtime… then there is approximately a 55% chance that a game goes to overtime on a 12 game slate…

If only ~13% of entries are game stacking, and ~55% of slates like this feature an overtime game… (its less than that because sometimes there are TWO overtime games and/or double overtime games)… you cant see ow thats relevant?

Put the abacus away and grab a calculator

6.5%?

Stop pulling numbers out of your a**

• Joeyrockland1

Mudiay is starting , he can 2 quick fouls , then Burke can take over right into my projected O T

• feekdogg

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I’m realistically (I think) hoping for 24 minutes and 24 points with upside up to 30.

Who are you talking about here? I couldn’t find it amongst all the silly bickering.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

ugh…Sabonis in and Turner out. This probably requires some evaluation

Yeah…All I know is Turner hasn’t missed a game, but the one game Sabonis missed O’Quinn played 18 minutes. Have to think he gets run again. Not saying Sabonis is a bad play, but O’Quinn at 3.2K on DK and his Boban like PPM upside should be in play.

• be47320

myles turner out

• JsDrmn

• Pandamonious

@feekdogg said...

Who are you talking about here? I couldn’t find it amongst all the silly bickering.

Theis. From Boston.

• JsDrmn

Regarding the Pacers news, I think I’m still gonna keep my Holiday share.

• be47320

oquinn or dougie mcbuckets at 3200?

• Benf15harp

Good luck everyone

• kbsktbll88

@dolphinkick182 said...

285 with DeAngelo…What could have been without him!

RIP

• thebigboy

Game could be a blowout with no Vic or Myles, gonna roll with A Holiday still

• monarch

Is KOQ in play? Does he have to be starting to be considered viable?

• Pandamonious

Just stuffed AD/RWB/ABC all in 1 line up on DK with a bunch of 20 minute upside punts. Bonkers.

• @DirkDigglerz said...

I always end up staring at Etwaun Moore’s player card LOL might be another random 45 burger night

Yup me too! Went with JVal instead this time though. But shoot I still got 30 minutes to change my mind LOL

• kbsktbll88

J. Michael
    ‏ @ThisIsJMichael
    57s58 seconds ago

Turner (ankle) is OUT and Sabonis (ankle) is IN for tonight’s game and the likely starter. That pushes O’Quinn into the 1st center off the bench role #PacersSpurs

Kyle O’Quinn

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).