7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Atlanta ( 8 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -13.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 2.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Tajtrivedi

Does anyone have a reason not to at least look towards Wilson Chandler? 30 plus minutes guaranteed at 3400 sounds pretty good to me, seems like he could stumble his way to 20 dkp against cleveland

• noddy

@Tajtrivedi said...

Does anyone have a reason not to at least look towards Wilson Chandler? 30 plus minutes guaranteed at 3400 sounds pretty good to me, seems like he could stumble his way to 20 dkp against cleveland

if you are playing in a big GPP will 20 be enough to win it on a big slate like tonight?

• @Tajtrivedi said...

He is the 5th option and likely will not play the 4th assuming Cleveland is who we thought they were. But now that his minutes have increased since he came back from injury, in future games he is a nice cheap filler to look at, I agree.

• noddy

this just feels like a Goatside night

• noddy

Howard out

• JKett

@jfitzgan said...

And what to do with ABC? Worst case seems 50ish in 3 quarters and sits 4th in blowout. Best case is Suns somehow manage to stay in striking distance and he plays 4th quarter and goes for 80. Want to play him but suns keeping it close seems a long shot.

Bucks are a bit of an odd team to track, as they occasionally come out flat. However, that has yet to happen when at home this year and only the Grizzlies and Nuggets have really kept it close, although they’re quality teams. Expect them to get up early and keep it building.

• dolphinkick182

Scott Agness

Verified account

@ScottAgness
    27s
    28 seconds ago

More
    Victor Oladipo (sore right knee) won’t play tonight vs San Antonio.

• Tajtrivedi

@noddy said...

if you are playing in a big GPP will 20 be enough to win it on a big slate like tonight?

I think it depends on a lot of things, but possibly. He just frees up so much salary…

• noddy

Dipo out…gonna be crazy tonight boys!!!!!!!!!!

• kbsktbll88

KAT 56% owned. Thought he’d be higher given only 2 games and against Brooklyn.

• Dmo_Htx

@noddy said...

this just feels like a Goatside night

Feel the same way. Feels like he always smashes when theres a Q tag next to his name.

• Tajtrivedi

@noddy said...

Dipo out, Turner AND Sabonis questionable, oh boy. Indiana is opening up in a big way

• hobbes2d

@Pandamonious said...

On the flip side the Rockets clearly have no one who can stop Blake.

Played him Weds at 2%. Was very nice. Sadly didn’t have the nuts with no Burke hahaha.

• byo34

Prince had 2 50 pt games against Boston last year.. I don’t think he will go that nuts but I wouldn’t mind having some of him.

• noddy

I may have to make 2 cash lineups tonight.

• DfsBopBooth

@noddy said...

Punting pgs with holiday and cojo

• Dedmon is looking like a nice play. Everyone will be on Vonleh after his last game and the C’s usually get killed on the boards and of course no Horford tonight. Plus hopefully no Len taking away minutes from Dedmon.

Although J Collins could be the better play though I think he is stuck around the 25 minute limit currently.

• cdaus8989

KAT in a prime spot against BKN and he’s gonna chill outside and jack 3’s

• miggs6876

@Tajtrivedi said...

He is a great punt on fd for 3.8k. His minutes trending up and they are pkaying the Cavs. Might even get you 30 plus fps.

Also, I’m eyeing KCP or Lance especially if Hart is out.

• noddy

I can’t figure out Jurancho

• Calicapo

Of course Gibson would go off….

• ushook

Kemba lookin real nice right now. Parker out.

• cdaus8989

Glad KAT is on this noon slate that way he can’t ruin my main slate

• DirkDigglerz

delete

• Benf15harp

@Epignosis said...

If Drew Brees threw a touchdown pass to Andre Drummond today, I wouldn’t even be surprised.

Henry Ellenson would be the likeliest recipient of the brees td lmao

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).