7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Indiana ( -8 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2 ) at New York ( 2 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Philadelphia ( -4 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -7.5 ) at Memphis ( 7.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -4.5 ) at Cleveland ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 12 ) at Milwaukee ( -12 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Utah ( -8 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tristanwolf

@Codyveo said...

Both for me

with this crap value slate? bold!

• choppadown

Shaq Harrison is my lock of the night…so that’s really stretching it to fit in some top $ guys.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Have 3 Bradley and 1 Maker out of 25…. gonna need news before the 2nd lock

• superjon

4 LU’s

100% on Donovan, Drummond, and Green

• superjon

75% LaVine

only 3.2% on FD.

• Tajtrivedi

I have bradley in 19 of 20. God help me, Gobert please sit

• JSteele

3% Wendell seems like a steal

• moped_jones

@BigSeph said...

This feels like one of those random Wendell Carter double double games, Charlotte is soft inside.

He’s averaging 12.6 pts and 9.8 rebs a game. A double double is pretty much the norm for him.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

On FD I went 35% Bradley, 31% Bamba, 27% Drummond, 7% Gasol

• NoLimits0

CaptainWacky or anyone. You care to explain why TJ McConnell is 30% owned in cash games coming off of a groin injury if it weren’t for optimizers? Cruncher had him in the first optimal build…

• telestraightshooter

got wood?

• captainwacky

I pretty much split bamba bradley at 40 percent each and then made weird one offs with drummond or TT on Fanduel.

• NoLimits0

Honestly you should go with a ton of Bradley in your GPPs. You gotta take chances like this to win.

• telestraightshooter

@NoLimits0 said...

CaptainWacky or anyone. You care to explain why TJ McConnell is 30% owned in cash games coming off of a groin injury if it weren’t for optimizers? Cruncher had him in the first optimal build…

ummm he’s greatly under-priced and dirt cheap for his mins?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@telestraightshooter said...

Lamb is back. He won’t see more than 20 most likely and Orlando is a junk match up.

• JSteele

@NoLimits0 said...

He’s in two of my cash games that I entered. I’m not sure why

• lionssuck

His minutes will be? Is he 100%? If he’s less than 100% what will his minutes be if this game blows out? How healthy is lamb? 100%. If Holliday & Lamb both see 30+ minutes what does that leave for MCConnell? He’s cheap enough to take a shot, but no lock at 20+ FP which IMO he’d need to be a viable play

• NoLimits0

There’s no way 30% of people playing DK cash games (5 dollar or 100 dollar) came up with that conclusion you just did. But cruncher like I said for some reason loved him in the first build. This time I didn’t follow it because I didn’t want to be like that.

Youdacao of course does NOT have him as expected since he does his own. Just trying to shine some light on the situation.

Yes Drummond is an auto pick at C with an optimizer or not, but it’s these edge cases with McConnell that really show the light. Drummond most people pick regardless.

• superjon

@NoLimits0 said...

Honestly you should go with a ton of Bradley in your GPPs. You gotta take chances like this to win.

Come on, man. I’m all for taking shots in GPPs, but a guy that’s never started a game in his NBA career should not be in a ton of your lineups.

• efagan99

got wood?

I’m 100% it says probable and without Blake I think they need him. Should be a high scoring game, I like him for 25-35 Fps

• NoLimits0

@superjon said...

Come on, man. I’m all for taking shots in GPPs, but a guy that’s never started a game in his NBA career should not be in a ton of your lineups.

Do you play FD or DK? You absolutely should have had some lineups with Bradley on DK with late swap. You put him in at lock time and you can always swap him out with later news.

It’s the same reason I have some Pistons in there because it’s good if news is good for them, if now it’s late swap. But if you don’t have them in initially your others locked players prevent them from putting them in later.

• telestraightshooter

@Pandamonious said...

Lamb is back. He won’t see more than 20 most likely and Orlando is a junk match up.

my guess is he > 7x

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

my guess is he > 7x

I’ll take the under.

• SkateFiend

It may have been a mistake to play Birch and Iwudu.

• superjon

@NoLimits0 said...

Do you play FD or DK? You absolutely should have had some lineups with Bradley on DK with late swap. You put him in at lock time and you can always swap him out with later news.

It’s the same reason I have some Pistons in there because it’s good if news is good for them, if now it’s late swap. But if you don’t have them in initially your others locked players prevent them from putting them in later.

Moved to next page

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.