7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Indiana ( -8 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2 ) at New York ( 2 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Philadelphia ( -4 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -7.5 ) at Memphis ( 7.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -4.5 ) at Cleveland ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 12 ) at Milwaukee ( -12 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Utah ( -8 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• moosedrool

Did anyone have trouble with FD tonight? It took forever to submit one of my LU’s, so I had to re-do it and for some reason it put FOOKING Dion Waiters in. I was running out of time and didn’t catch it, I guess. Just hoping some of you guys had issues submitting as well.

• mbunner23

@NoLimits0 said...

Yea but not all 8. The ones with all 8 are using an optimizer. Anyone can tell you that Drummond and Bembry were locks. But to have TJ with Randle both? Not anyone can tell you that combination and it’s exactly duplicated by like everyone in the field that has the “optimal lineup”

I know now why both TJ and Randle are both like 30% owned. Pretty much everyone with TJ has Randle.

It’s ok to have many similar plays everyone knows Bembry and Drummond were locks. Did anyone know that TJ and Randle both were and both on the same lineup? The people with all 4 and probably all 8 later used an optimizer. It’s so obvious.

Again many top pros who do their own things don’t. But the ones below them do as well as a lot of casuals I’ve never heard of because you literally take the optimal lineup.

I have TJ, with no Randle.

• jayzee666

Don’t make me use the optimizer and ruin another RG tool! I was banned the last time I used their research tools!!
    I hope Sabonis doesn’t mind snowflakes – hope he is from a cold climate!

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #24

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

I have TJ, with no Randle.

Same

• gopack24

Has anyone seen the Portland/Cleveland starting lineup?

• chronoxiong

Wes I wundu some fantasy points

• hbomb57

I guess getting Embid at 4.5% is all that great. Looks like an early night off for him and for me.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Isaac ending this slate early….no chance without him on FD.

• ghostfacekicker

FD GPP looking good so far. I have a few late hammers too. Just hope ABC hits 5x at $12,900.

PG Holiday
    SG Bembry
    SF Isaac

• dragon1952

Jesus H….so a lot of guys like the same exact players. What an epiphany :^ / Actually even though this is a large slate there didn’t seem to be a correspondingly large number of players that I really felt super confident about so I can see how maybe on this slate the same guys popped up a lot.

• zpa1989

really have no idea how i landed on satoransky today in a few lineups. very thankful i did, however. lol. i have him in the 4.44 FD gpp looking good so far.

• moosedrool

Not a bad half for Bamba

• DirkDigglerz

@Isolitary18 said...

ingles or bruce brown jr?

Definitely Bruce

• JustDFSin

@moosedrool said...

Not a bad half for Bamba

I guess that answers if he is on a minutes restriction or not

• monarch

I’m starting to agree with Nolimits tonight for this slate in terms of all “optimizers” as LBJ is seven percent on DK. Maybe Saturdays is pros mailing it in.

• moosedrool

@JustDFSin said...

Why would he be? Did I miss something?

• monarch

@JustDFSin said...

The beat writer tweeted he is still on a 15 minute restriction but they will exceed it if they need to.

• monarch

Mo Bamba minutes…

https://twitter.com/osroyparry/status/1197947456958410753?s=19

• asmithii2287

Wow, both Cavs and Grizzles wearing the 90s gear, Nice :)

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

Whoa! NoLimits and Panda, you guys just made such a huge breakthrough tonight. I am just starting to read this thread. This is amazing. You guys are completely right.

The lineup like 30% of my double ups have is the EXACT same lineup Panda posted and Panda posted it BEFORE Nance, Tristan, and Lillard were locked.

It is McConnell, VanVleet, Bembry, Randle, Tristan, Lillard, Nance, and one more player left, perfect price for Andre Drummond.

Dude you guys just made a huge breakthrough. So this is actually what they do? I mean that group of people has MokLovin, Rotomania, a ton of high ranked pros. MokLovin is the big one.

That guy’s a loser. All he does is borrow public projections? Lol is he even profitable NoLimits? I know he’s fallen off quite a bit vs. the other pros over the last few years.

• dragon1952

Mo’ Mamba please.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@dragon1952 said...

Jesus H….so a lot of guys like the same exact players. What an epiphany :^ / Actually even though this is a large slate there didn’t seem to be a correspondingly large number of players that I really felt super confident about so I can see how maybe on this slate the same guys popped up a lot.

You totally missed the entire point of both NoLimits and Panda’s post.

They just made a huge breakthrough and you guys are acting like it’s no big deal. Panda literally could predict the exact lineup they had before the players were even locked. Do you know what type of edge that is? Panda, seriously, you are the man.

You don’t even get what they said. Of course a lot of players will overlap. Everyone will play Bembry, Nance, Tristan, and Drummond, but to get the exact 8 guys in like 30% of my lineups in double ups?

Panda, I was too lazy to play NBA some nights, but you are helping me change that because now I know how exploitable/idiotic guys like MokLovin are.

• moosedrool

@monarch said...

The beat writer tweeted he is still on a 15 minute restriction but they will exceed it if they need to.

Damn, I did not see that. Good thing Khem sucks, hopefully picks up another quick foul. Bamba has 13 minutes now…

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

No I know. McConnell wasn’t a bad play, great for cash, OK for GPP, but you’re right. He’ll get spit out by every optimizer. So will FVV and Bembry.

This is what LineupHQ spits out and I believe it’s OK to post it since most of it’s locked at this point. If anything it could sell you on lineupHQ since it mirrors what the pros are doing.

McConnell, FVV, Bembry, Randle, Thompson, Lillard, Nance, Drummond

That lineup is probably going to cash too, so it looks good tonight.

I have some 11 player double ups where 4 guys have that lineup (all of which have MokLovin lol). And nice job calling it before players even locked for the game.

Because of that, since I am a bit behind, I pivoted around those guys to get more leverage to catch from behind. I think they probably do that for NFL too, so that’s good to know. So much edge from your post.

• monarch

Lakers need a power nap

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler