7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Indiana ( -8 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2 ) at New York ( 2 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Philadelphia ( -4 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -7.5 ) at Memphis ( 7.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -4.5 ) at Cleveland ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 12 ) at Milwaukee ( -12 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Utah ( -8 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

Isaac is not a lock for me on DK. He’s still in play, yet I’m not overly enthused at the 7.5k tag. If the game gets to blowing out, I’m not sure if he’ll see enough run.

On FD 6700 and 6k for Fournier is right in the pocket. It’s extraordinarily rare for me to say this, yet I like FD pricing better today.

• Njsum1

@dw12290 said...

Markkanen, he has to break out at some point and I’ll keep playing him until he does. He’s one of those players I keep hoping wakes up. When I don’t play him is when he’ll explode though so I have to keep playing him.

I could be wrong, yet I’m not interested in Markannen tonight. LaVine and Wendell Carter for me.

Side note…..this is Lavine’s second to last chance not to suck at these discount prices. I didn’t play him yesterday, yet I have been sprinkling him in and he’s been terrible. I’ll give him a go tonight and against GS next time out. If he can’t hang at least a 40 🍔, in one of the 2, I’m done playing him until injuries or tanking start.

• monarch

Zach Lavine is in a major doghouse right now. I’ll play anyone on most nights and I wont even consider Lavine right now.

I was big on him to start the season but he is destroying himself and Markannen. They should move on.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Zach Lavine is in a major doghouse right now. I’ll play anyone on most nights and I wont even consider Lavine right now.

I was big on him to start the season but he is destroying himself and Markannen. They should move on.

Eh….maybe, yet there are reasons he hasn’t been great lately.

Before the last 3 games (duds) he put up 37, 41 and 47 DK points. I see what your saying about Lavine so I won’t argue too hard for him, yet I’m not jumping ship, until after golden state.

• Devmacsoom

Jrue Holiday vs D Mitchell … who ya got? I’m feeling Mitchell and Gobert

• feekdogg

@Njsum1 said...

Eh….maybe, yet there are reasons he hasn’t been great lately.

Before the last 3 games (duds) he put up 37, 41 and 47 DK points. I see what your saying about Lavine so I won’t argue too hard for him, yet I’m not jumping ship, until after golden state.

There’s a front page article on ESPN right now about trust issues with Lavine and Boylen.
    Lavine could go bonkers or he could get pulled and benched two minutes in.

• queensfinest

i think im starting lineup with conley and mitchell in great matchup vs new orleans

• Njsum1

@feekdogg said...

There’s a front page article on ESPN right now about trust issues with Lavine and Boylen.
    Lavine could go bonkers or he could get pulled and benched two minutes in.

Didn’t know that. Yet hasn’t there been drama between these 2 for like almost a year now. Is this something new?

• tmarohl

Panda – Interested in your Detroit thoughts for tonight.

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

Didn’t know that. Yet hasn’t there been drama between these 2 for like almost a year now. Is this something new?

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28145351/bulls-zach-lavine-says-trust-issue-coach-jim-boylen

Lavine needs to be on a team that has no interest in playing defense. Boylen is all about defense, so I don’t see this ending well for one of them. Not sure at point which one will end up being gone, because Bulls management team with Paxon and Gar are a trainwreck.

• gaelicgirl

@queensfinest said...

i think im starting lineup with conley and mitchell in great matchup vs new orleans

Did anyone else watch the GS/UTA game last night?

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Did anyone else watch the GS/UTA game last night?

Just the game cast play by play.

• tmarohl

I hope Blake plays tonight, as I don’t need Christian Wood to be chalk

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

LaVine feels lack of trust from Bulls coach Boylen https://es.pn/2rlDSY8

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28145351/bulls-zach-lavine-says-trust-issue-coach-jim-boylen

Lavine needs to be on a team that has no interest in playing defense. Boylen is all about defense, so I don’t see this ending well for one of them. Not sure at point which one will end up being gone, because Bulls management team with Paxon and Gar are a trainwreck.

Lol I guess I should refresh the page before I post things

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Just the game cast play by play.

The reason I ask is the GS Bench Mob ran UTA’s butts off, got 8 steals, and UTA barely won

Kind of like the fresh legs of Jrue and Ingram tonight

• bangthedrummond

Whiteside already ruled OUT. Skal chalk

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Panda – Interested in your Detroit thoughts for tonight.

Don’t have many. I assume everyone plays. They most likely suffer a bit of a letdown between last nights win and facing the vastly superior Bucks. If you want to go with the blowout angle and play Wood I think that’s acceptable. Drum’s history against the Bucks, especially since they got BroLo is pretty mediocre.

• Petergunz82

@bangthedrummond said...

Whiteside already ruled OUT. Skal chalk

At $5600 on DK is cause for concern

• monarch

I’ll probably go back to Biyombo if obvious value doesn’t open up. May play him regardless

• queensfinest

wood or bamba?

• bangthedrummond

@Petergunz82 said...

$4200 on FD. FD chalk, DK not so much

• JustDFSin

@theIrrigator said...

So then your playing Birch right?

Birch is 5700 on fd. Im not sure about DK. There is nothing that suggests any upside. Mo Bamba is on a minutes restriction. Does it get lifted? I dont know. For me its neither.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Petergunz82 said...

It is, but if he’s going to be chalk you just play him. Chalk finds ways to smash.

• Way2fast23

@Pandamonious said...

It is, but if he’s going to be chalk you just play him. Chalk finds ways to smash.

Aminu at the same price on FD might be a good pivot
    This was in reference to Skals chalky price on FD

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler